Destiny and Martin Shkreli explain why immigration is good for the economy

Destiny and Martin Shkreli explain why immigration is good for the economy

youtu.be/urvF8f3yiqc?t=1111

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-immigration-economy-unemployment-jobs-214216
youtu.be/C52TlPCVDio
youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
youtube.com/watch?v=RwtryPGxoes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even if it was, how is that good for the native people? Why should they give a fuck about the kike's shares going up marginally faster if it means irreversibly ruining their demographics?

There is nothing wrong with demographics changing as long as there is integration

It's good for (((land lords))) and (((bankers))). (((Landlords))) house the unemployable while (((bankers))) lend money to the state so it can afford paying the rent by proxy. Jews bill whites twice.

How the fuck are people like Martin Shkreli even giving this guy their time of day? He's a nobody

It is as long as it's legal.

>there is nothing wrong with giving away real estate without a fight
>there is nothing wrong with stagnating wages
>there is nothing wrong with increasing rents, mortgages
>there is nothing wrong with increasing crime rates
>there is nothing wrong with lowering school standards
>there is nothing wrong with borrowing money from international banks to pay for the immigrants housing and food
>there is nothing wrong with increasing taxesto pay for the immigrants housing and food

Just read this:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-immigration-economy-unemployment-jobs-214216

It's what Lauren's book bases immigration arguments off of.

>>there is nothing wrong with giving away real estate without a fight

Is the real estate yours? Whoever purchases real estate has nothing to do with me

>>there is nothing wrong with stagnating wages
>>there is nothing wrong with increasing rents, mortgages
>>there is nothing wrong with increasing crime rates
>>there is nothing wrong with lowering school standards
>>there is nothing wrong with borrowing money from international banks to pay for the immigrants housing and food
>>there is nothing wrong with increasing taxesto pay for the immigrants housing and food

This would be happening regardless of immigration, more to do with increasing technology, wealth and a lazier population

they're both wrong

and also, who cares, our people will die out if we let in billions of shitskins

I'm sure shrekli aced his economics, but economists are generally charlatans

>The economy
But isbit good for the quality of life of natives?

It maybe good for economic growth, but who says you need the economy to keep growing?

It is perfectly possible to have a healthy/stable economy with little to no population growth. But bankers and the government don't really care about that, they want to keep expanding into infinity.

TAKE THAT BACK YOU RASCAL!

and the cherry on top is most of them dislike you, and a small few will try to kill you.

No immigration hurts higher tier jobs. Big businesses will lobby to saturate the job market with educated immigrants who will come in and take less money for jobs

>educated immigrants

Microsoft/google/apple really like pajeets for a good reason.

shan't

they don't even know/tell the truth about money creation, the fed or fiat

but that's how they are taught, not really there fault

shrekli is pro-immigration of shitskins, dropped

The respectable thing about Shrekli is he doesnt hide that he's a massive money grubbing jew. He says he abused the insurance and pharmaceutical industries because he could. Except he's even worse because he doesn't want any regulations put into place to start protecting consumers getting fucked fucked over by the big 3 Hospitals/Prarma/Insurance

>as long as there is integration
there isn't

unless you think carving out enclaves and taking over entire cities and states is just "overintegration," because as it stands we're going to need to start integrating white people in places like california.

he doesn't have a good grasp on the cultural problems in europe

hmmmm

also doesn't differentiate between White immigrants and 3rd world ones

Who gives a shit about this literal midget manchild videogame streamer?

>Cheaper goods
>Higher paying educated jobs
>Higher unemployment benefits

Yes, also if you didn't get a proper education then you can only blame yourself for not having a job.

at what % of mudslimes will they vote for shariah and theocracy?

On top of that hes an insufferable pseudointellectual

What do you mean "kill the boer"?

Destiny's debates have been on Sup Forums lately, and Shkreli craves Sup Forums's attention.

but the niggers will do cheap labor and shit, they won't outnuimber us and then be backed by jews to genocide us!

All you need to do to shut these faggots down is ask why you should go through the process of purchasing a gun when you can buy one from a guy behind a 7/11 dumpster instead. Immigration is the same, it's all about abiding by the law vs something that's convenient but illegal.

>cheaper goods
>more people thus higher demand will make goods cheaper relative to the increase in population even though the amount of resources is the same
Doubt it
>bigger benefits
So you're basically saying it won't create jobs but that's a good thing!

It's a fucking stupid idea to import masses of unskilled labour. "You should have got a degree" is a terrible argument.

this faggot destiny cuck never fucking shuts up

>implying people with degrees get jobs
>inb4 muh STEM

Tons of engineers of all kinds (mechanical, chemical, you name it) are fucked for finding jobs. It's bad as hell in Canada, I can only assume it's worse in the States. Wasn't there some big deal about Law school students/graduates attempting suicide because they couldn't find work not too long ago? Or is that just fake news?

Either way, the point is that there is a MASSIVE glut of university graduates in every field that can't find reasonable employment for their level of education. CBC cited that only 30% of engineers are working in their field. That's a pathetic number, and if it's anywhere near correct, it's indicative of the simple fact that a university degree doesn't necessarily get you a good, high-paying job. The only thing it does get you is a massive tuition bill (and usually massive debt).

>if the problem is religion(islam), then there is nothing we can do to solve it

>but I think we can solve it
what a retard

>trusting an albanian troll

Immigration is only good for the 1% here in California. It's a tax burden on all us normies who have to pick up the welfare bill. Fuck all the Hispanic, chink, Armenian and eastern Slav fucks coming here illegally.

>faggot who make a living off daily 6 hour streams
>never shuts up

really boggels the noggels

I don't care how he makes his living, but I disagree with the way he argues, constantly cutting people off, changing the subject whenever his opponant is making a decent point, doubt I will watch another

is it a jew?

STOP

FUCKING

CLICKING

THESE

LINKS

DESTINY IS SHILLING HIMSELF HERE BECAUSE HE RECOGNIZED HOW MUCH ATTENTION IT GARNERS. STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO DESTINY THREADS. STOP BEING SUCH GULLIBLE LOW IQ MOUTHBREATHING CUNTS

not watching but I've seen destiny say that immigrants benefit the economy and that economists back up his claims, however he forgets to mention that this is only if the welfare system is abolished.
youtu.be/C52TlPCVDio

Why do you keep posting this cringy faggot. Destiny is half retarded.

So we can import the entire population of Africa and grow our economy?

Jesus Christ this place is just as bad as T_D now.

This. Advertising is a violation of rule 11. Saged and reported.
I will also report anyone who replies from this point forward without sage, because they are de facto advertising Destiny's brand and breaking rule 11.
This isn't a threat, it's a promise.

nice speculations there buddy
economy can always take a wild turn and something you didn't expect can pop up that can cause a drastic effect on your conclusions

>Integration

Nice leftist meme

side from the fact you destroy the culture of the country which fucks with the integration

> Destiny thread
STOP. SHILLING. THIS. WEAKLING. OF. A. KEK.

Blacks have been part of the United States sense the beginning and have not integrated. Almost every single European blood has. Race is a huge factor on determining Whether or not you will integrate.

He seriously is. I went to plebbit to read lefty smugness over the Jontron thing, and I saw that Destiny had replied to this guy trying to prove him wrong about how immigration has zero downsides with some news article. He even went as far as to say something like "This article is by esteemed so and so economist. I recommend you read his work" as if he himself is extremely well read on this subject.

I actually go and read said article and it literally says "anyone who tells you that immigration doesn’t have any negative effects doesn’t understand how it really works". So not only is he not "well read" on the subject like he wants us to believe, he didn't even read the small fucking news article he presented as evidence. I called him out on this but he has yet to respond, and I doubt he will. He's a fucking joke.

See below video for someone stomping his ass into the dirt. Last 30 minutes he goes full SJW screaming that the other guy can't possibly understand the plight of niggers because of his white privilege and that's why they need affirmative action. Watch the "aftermath" video for the best lulz though. He claims his job as a streamer is "very hard" and "most people would not be able to handle it".

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
youtube.com/watch?v=RwtryPGxoes

whoops I phrased it wrong, meant to say the guy was saying that immigration has a lot of negatives, its not all pluses, and Destiny tried to say that it is all pluses..

> You're going to get sick eventually no matter what, so why not jump in nuclear waste

>framing every debate in terms of the economy
bourgeois materialists out