Best Korea TV Stream

mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

Copy and paste to your CIA approved VLC media player.

Stream of last night's cartoon
youtube.com/watch?v=xT_l-GmkEMQ&t

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/9l9T
youtube.com/watch?v=fUPsI941j-w
pressreader.com/new-zealand/otago-daily-times/20170309/281603830262534
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not on right now.

is that verbatim, that url, or is there to be a port address included?

It's verbatim but the station is off-air.

thank ya

Alright niggers we're on the air.

Ayy, this is cool as fuck.

BEST KOREA
-KIM IL SUNG

Bumping.
Tell me what the movie was tomorrow.

Niggers.

anyone here actually know korean or we all just cia spooks with time to kill?

Sorry nigger, nothing here but us spooks.

Anything good? I'm at work and can't watch :/

I think it's a love story with a political uncurrent

Why are you at work? It's almost midnight.

My re-sounding of closing. Only those fully aware of the cinematography of Tenebrae will get the pun. vid.me/9l9T

Sup negros, we had two Best Korea TV threads going at the same time. I linked that one to here.

Bring on the Waifus.

Finally a real Sup Forums thread.

I was taking it as being like a North Korean Friends.

I'm recording this right now. Should I upload it and what should I call it?

Maybe it's the Korean Five Easy Pieces?

Mr. Chaikov's Wild Ride

I just sent a letter to the Nork embassy asking them to send me Kimjongilia flowers, if I don't reply I've been kidnapped by ASIO

Pyongyang Shine

I wonder what they'd think if they knew their TV was being pirated to thousands of bored Western degenerates every night.

Why eould they send u flowers theyre an embassy not a florist

Im sure they know. Plus they would want u to watch their propaganda innit?

They have immense pride in their Kimjongilia flowers, every broadcast features them. I expect they are keen to encourage propagation of them all over the world

(Checked)

I'd love to see them aim propaganda at Sup Forums. Especially if they made their own Pepe cartoons.

I wanna be the first kid on my block to grow kimjongilia flowers!

Imagine if Based Kim came on and made a point of flashing us the Pepe pose.

>even best korea has succumbed to furshit

I watched that and now I just keep seeing flashing images of the kims and Iove them. They have such love for me and you. They are so full of love for us all. Anyone who does not love them is evil and must die. Dear leader. Not dear like expensive, dear like a dear fluffy bunny, but not a fluffy bunny like a wise strong fluffy bunny that loves us all. He made that cartoon himself. I love him too much. I am crying with love for dear leader as I type. He is all and all is he. Long live the DPRK and Dear Leader, death to the imperialist anti vegetable non singers. Let there be loudspeakers everywhere let all the vegetables listen dear leader is loved by all vegetables. .

I can type no more, no more, tears flow down my face. HE WAS BORN UNDER A RAINBOW ON A MOUNTAINTOP. The beauty my life is his, my eyes are too full of tears of joy.

AARGH

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I can type no more.

Check out the news scrawl at the bottom. Something is happening.

hey it's /bktvg/, the best general on Sup Forums

Just tuned in, interesting '80s drama?

Hell there's probably 30 of us here. They're probably wondering where this "surge" of viewers is coming from.

This movie is pretty boring honestly.

Number of dogs murdered: 0

You come for the waifus. You stay because you want to see dead dogs.

Everyone here would die living under North Korean regime

It wouldn't be 'lel based Kim' it would 'fucking dirt for dinner again, how am I supposed to work hard labor 12 hours a day and survive on dirt?'

Dude is a fucking monster and needs to be wiped from the face of this earth

5D shitposting here

Luckily we aren't North Korean, so we are free to enjoy them from a distance

give it 12 to 18 months

Dear leader. Not dear like expensive, dear like a dear fluffy bunny, but not a fluffy bunny like a wise strong fluffy bunny that loves us all.

>This new fag scum believes the western lies

Being this new

>hai guize I love Kim too amIdoinitrite!
fuck you're all trying waaaay too hard to fit in

you're a faggot and naive

Can I get a quick rundown of Based Kim's top accomplishments?

Get out of the temple, faggot. Only those with love in their hearts for the Based Kims are welcome.

Why do you give a fuck about what the North Koreans do to their own people?

man someone has to have that accelerated gestalt

Evil American neo imperialist fascist running pig dog scum. Best Korea send you food and all you can do is torture niggers with slavery because dear leader payed with one on a basketball. We send you all our food but still you slave them and ate rodney king. You addict them to skittles which they must inject with dirty needles all because one brave nigger had a sleepover with Dear Leader

youtube.com/watch?v=fUPsI941j-w

>>This new fag scum believes the western lies
>Being this new

My love for Dear Leader is eternal like Best Korea which is glory in eternity, like marmalade.

You sound like a lefty faggot searching for good in everyone, Kim and the whole regime need to be exterminated as soon as possible,
I think YOU should get the fuck out of here, possibly underage, definitely poorly informed and trying extremely hard to fit in.

>Single-handledly won the Korean and Cold Wars.

>Dictates Policy for all the countries in the world.

>Gets a hole in one on every hole he plays in golf.

>Developed the North Korean Space and Nuclear programs by himself

>Dominates at the Olympics every year

>Loves each and everyone one of us and wants us to be as based as him and his sons

That's just a snippet.

>Why do you give a fuck about what the North Koreans do to their own people?

It is all love. Best Love in Best Korea.

saving for prosperity of best korean and its future sake

And then you have faggots like this guy who triggered simply from Based Kim's alphaness.

Imput could not be opened

I suck cocks at my local trucker stop glory hole. Eh pays the bills is good gig

Try opening it as a URL and choosing WMD to open it.

>look everyone at this guy, hey guys look
>trying this hard to fit in

>You sound like a lefty faggot searching for good in everyone, Kim and the whole regime need to be exterminated as soon as possible,
>I think YOU should get the fuck out of here, possibly underage, definitely poorly informed and trying extremely hard to fit in.

Ah you stupid capitalist running pig with no dog or hat. First you will have no marmalade and then death because you do not eel the love for Best Korea and Dear Leader. The nightlight of civilization.

Now can you not love his glory?

You are insane from lack o patriotic music but must still be punished or not living dear leader silently with all your body, except genitals. Are you not ashamed? Where are your tears?

meant for this guy
irony or not, Kim is a maniac and needs to die.

Watching foreign propaganda generated and consumed by the most bizarre state on earth is fascinating. I admit I might be weird but stomping in and throwing a bitch fit like a ponce hairdresser is a bit queer too, friend.

>>Single-handledly won the Korean and Cold Wars.
>>Dictates Policy for all the countries in the world.
>>Gets a hole in one on every hole he plays in golf.
>>Developed the North Korean Space and Nuclear programs by himself
>>Dominates at the Olympics every year
>>Loves each and everyone one of us and wants us to be as based as him and his sons
>That's just a snippet.

Recently invented best marmalade.

Also the inventor of shoes and hats.

Can you piss off and fuck one of those underage roos, what do you call them?
Thats it a Wallaby

>saving for prosperity of best korean and its future sake

For love of Dear Leader and the eternal people of best Korea who are all his sons and daughters in the manner of a strong rabbit an small rabbits that need help to get marmalade.

I cry with Love for him.

Not working

trying too hard bro. Not one of your posts is even remotely humorous, at least try and be clever when attempting satire or irony.

>Being this triggered by Dear Leader

No one is falling for your delusional western faggotry or go back to get fucked up the ass by kangaroos or whatever you degenerate wrong side of the equator niggers do. Sup Forums is pro-Based Korea. Now go suck a cock.

HUZZEEEEEH!!!
HUZZZZZEEHH!!

>New Zealand
One of your guys come back in a time machine with internet?

>And then you have faggots like this guy who triggered simply from Based Kim's alphaness.

He is Alpha and Omega but also infinity. He is beyond our mind to understand how he can fit the shoe like a giant. The mountains tremble under his shoe, yet he has a dainty step. They tremble with Love.

You really get a better understanding of the story of Jesus watching manlets getting triggered by Based Kim.

Yes because we're 2 hours ahead

>trying too hard bro. Not one of your posts is even remotely humorous, at least try and be clever when attempting satire or irony.

Ah your heart is filled with capitalism and evil.

Your heart cold and pointy like a dried tissue.

You cannot Love because you are distant from Dear Leader and made of evil thoughts.

>Yes because we're 2 hours ahead
2 hours ahead of 1990

Imagine having a harem of wives who fear you tremendously.

I would do cruel shit like take a single bite out of an apple and then turn to one and say "Sit on this until it disappears in to your ass".

Fucking oath I would.

>Based Kim

All your bases belong to Dear Leader.

Not all evil. Here's a (you) for your attempts at humor. Isn't that what you're after?

WHERE ARE THE HOURLY NEWS??

yeh what airs after the movie's over?

>Not all evil. Here's a (you) for your attempts at humor. Isn't that what you're after?

You are a bastard American imperial jam. Love is alien to you.

I thought I knew what was going on for a minute and then there were furries everywhere?

You know, it actually surprised me that Best Koreans have actual entertainment. I was lead by the (((media))) to believe that Best Koreans were just being fed propaganda all day.

>he wouldnt be a card carrying member of the NK Commie party
>he wouldnt be busting into the homes of people who sell goods for a profit at 3AM to send 3 generations of a family at a time to labor camps

user, you've embarrassed yourself

In nz we are controlling atoms
pressreader.com/new-zealand/otago-daily-times/20170309/281603830262534
And you guys can't even control your wildlife

so i guess the farm was successful?

Fuck yeah, movie's over. Let's go boys

That was a weird ass movie.

calling anyone here naive means that you are truly lost.

nork narrator is best narrator

they can control you though

Holy shit, something shot in the last 15 years.

Sup super /comfy/ cabins

I like this anime

They must be talking about Kim's fap cave.