The argument that the more money rich people have the more jobs they create is retarded thanks for electing a corporate...

The argument that the more money rich people have the more jobs they create is retarded thanks for electing a corporate stooge because you fell for the populism meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post percentages instead of raw numbers fag

>Obamaleaf called in some shill help
guess what's in the options field, you insufferable faggot

It's not an argument, it's a capacity, comparable to the ability of the homeless to create jobs.

Demandd for products is what creates jobs. When the 90% of the country has such little purchasing power, the whole system will just fall apart. Both parties haven't shown anything that will even remotely fix this problem.

we have been trying this trickle down economics shit since Reagan

where has it gotten us? the poor are poorer and the rich are richer then ever,

the problem is Democrats like Clinton and Obama are really just inline with the republicans, they believe in the same shit

I don't know how this will ever change

>1.3 mill savings for top 0.1.

literally nothing

>defending rich people
holy shit, you drumpfkins are really, REALLY, sad.

Your worst fears have been realized. My redpills are spreading.

>"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

she tried to warn us

>when drumpfkins defend rich people
hahahahahaha Drumpfys are just desperate to lick everyones boots

1993:

Sooooo they don't create jobs?

>tfw drumpfkins will defend rich people
hahahahaha DRUMPFKINS!! get off your knees, you know its not good for you to suck everyones dick constantly!!! hahahaha holy shit im so glad im not you hahahaha

>1 post by this ID.

Another slide thread newfags. Stop falling for it.

They forgot to mention computer scientists in that headline.

What is .com bubble?

Keep reaching for that dream Left Fags.......

No. Only poor people create jobs.

According to him, it never existed. Just ask him.

All these poor faggots voting against their interests. I hope a bunch of them die when healthcare gets gutted.

a right wing retard meme

Bush had even faster computers and internet, still crashed the economy

>(Wed)16:24:46 No.116711498 ▶
(OP)
Sooooo they don't create jobs?
>>
Anonymous (ID: t81mOuAR) 03/15/17(Wed)16:24:54 No.116711511 ▶
File: BASED_BILL_CLINTON16.jpg (455 KB, 1024x666)
455 KB
>>
Anonymous (ID: 3c4S/ca4) 03/15/17(Wed)16:25:00 No.116711521 ▶
File: hildawg12C.png (460 KB, 1024x686)
460 KB
>tfw drumpfkins will defend rich people
hahahahaha DRUMPFKINS!! get off your knees, you know its not good for you to suck everyones dick constantly!!! hahahaha holy shit im so glad im not you hahahaha
>>
Anonymous (ID: t81mOuAR) 03/15/17(Wed)16:25:22 No.116711545 ▶
File: BASED_BILL_CLINTON17.png (149 KB, 500x610)
149 KB
>>
Anonymous (ID: t81mOuAR) 03/15/17(Wed)16:25:44 No.116711573 ▶
File: BASED_BILL_CLINTON5.jpg (105 KB, 600x600)
105 KB

WE ALREADY KNOW CUTTING TAXES ON THE RICH IS THE SAME AS TRICKLE DOWN IT FUCKING TRICKLES DOWN SO SLOWLY THE PEE ALL DRIES UP ON THE FUCKING MILLIONAIRES NEVER MAKES KT TO THE MIDDLE CLASS. ANYONE WHO DEBATES THIS IS A MORON AND DOESNT KNOW HOW THE WORLD WORKS DEBATE ME I WILL CRUSH YOU.

You fundamentally misunderstand your own graph.
The bottom rungs can't save as much on tax breaks as the top because
THEY DON'T MAKE THAT MUCH MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE

The Based Bill Clinton economy created 23 million jobs. How many are you claiming were lost because of muh dot com meme in first 6 months of 2001? Please provide sources. You retards never answer.

Good goy, defend your corporate masters. Trump wants to help you.

FUCK OBAMA LEAD YOU ARE A DUMB FAGGOT

The top 20% of earners pays about 86% of the income tax. If you have an across the board tax cut of 5%, obviously the rich will gain more, because 5% of $1 million is greater than 5% of $50,000.

Fucking one block from my work I see a homeless man. He's talking to himself, shaking, staring at people. Probably meth (big problem here). But I still give him the mental disorder benefit of the doubt and feel pretty bad for him. (don't give him anything though).

>man, our homeless problem is bad. Can't even help this fellow

The next block.

Smells like fucking sweaty granny panties and fucking piss through the whole block.

Get to the corner. Literally ten middle age (+,- 10 years) men sitting there along the side of some business, hands out or drinking.

Straight able bodied men, hanging out, begging. At 12noon. Stinking up the place and being an eye sore while begging.

Now, I'd be willing to bet that my state taxes go to subsidize a fungible portion of their liquor habit and free time life style.

No kids, no families (there are families elsewhere though).

But God damn I get that it's tough but they are worse than worthless. They are costly. They have cost tax payers, cost the businesses along those streets. Cost the intangible qualities of walking down a lane without being so disgusted.

And ya, they cost themselves any opportunities that life offered them.

I fucking only care that the 1 in ten gets his shit back together and gets a job and some dignity because God I don't feel bad for being so disgusted. I should. Charity and a that. But to be so full of bad judgement, it's hard to pity.

Good. Then we can have a civil War. I'll sober up lead an army, slaughter 100 million commies and actually maga.

This graph is misleading and dishonest.

underrated comment

>LEAD

super weird how supply-side works for ireland. it's almost like there's a reason for corporate inversion.

At least Donald Trump isn't a seven foot long inland Taipan.

>Implying GDP matters

If that were true India and Brazil, 3rd world countries, would be superior to Canada, Australia, and most of Europe.

>post percentages instead of raw numbers fag

>Trump is responsible for +13.5% DJI growth since election

> Bush is responsible for Dot-Com bust

Pick one.

The rich are way more destructive to society than even the biggest dropkick you see on the streets. At least the homeless etc have no power, and are not trashing the environment and ruining lives for profit.

>When the 90% of the country has such little purchasing power
Because they spend $1000/yr on a phone and data plan. And eating out. Beer. Etc.
Your pain is self-inflicted.
The poor in the US are poor by choice in most cases.

>homeless don't trash the environment

top kek

Trickle-down means you have a job and use the money to buy food and shelter.
Trickle-down is everyday economics by everyone.
Our economic "troubles" are caused by the majority, like yourself, who have no idea no idea how economics works, but love to feel victimized.

>Some rubbish in New York is the same as destroying world heritage sites for profit.

Good goy, it's the fault of the homeless and immigrants that your life sucks, not the capitalist rats with actual power.

>As Internet Explorer use has dropped, so has MURDER!1!
Nonsense, as always.
Here's a real chart, princess.

What?
You're saying that they don't have spending power because they're using their spending power?

Lmao
Why not put it as a percent instead of a 200k scale?
Hmmmmmmmm

Here's everything about obamanomics, using liberal sources.
Leftists ignore it because it proves them wrong.

Our Canadian friend knows he's lying.
The question is why.
Ask him.

No one chooses to be poor, Einstein. The majority of poor people are poor because the system is set up against them, intentionally. Especially in the US, which is a cucked nation of corporate cock suckers

WTF I love corporate America now.

That might be the most retarded chart I've ever seen.

My gripe with that paper is secondary. It's tiem for facts now:

Budget surplus and deficit are interesting terms. Every year (adjustable each quarter), the government creates it's financial plans for the following year. Items in these plans are typically not renewed each year. They can sometimes be on a longer cycle (say, 4 years, 8 years, 10 years)

Anyway, this is the budget. It's how much all the government spending is predicted to cost.

This has fuck all to do with debt, per se. If you spend more than your budget, you create debt with a contact, interest rate and collateral (just like a home loan). The government has to borrow money for every dollar THAT IS NOT ALREADY IN THE BUDGET.

The budget itself may also create debt, but it's done at the beginning.

The revenue is estimated, but not fixed. It's based on earnings and percentages of corporations and individuals. As long as the population is growing and business is doing good, you'll have more money coming in. Having a surplus doesn't mean we're using it to pay our debts. They just spent MORE the next year.

There are a million reasons why the budget balances or not, but it has fuck all to do with the president. And it has fuck all to do with debt.