Why do I hate non-whites so much? Like a mass genocide could befall minorities and I wouldn't give a fuck

Why do I hate non-whites so much? Like a mass genocide could befall minorities and I wouldn't give a fuck.

Why do I just fucking hate them? They've never done anything to me, yet I feel disgusted around them. What's wrong with me?

Doesn't sound very healthy.
Do you have any friends that aren't White?

I had a couple in high school, never had a problem with them until I got involved with a couple activist groups.

It had the opposite effect on me, I grew to hate the people I was helping, a lot of them were really selfish and treated me like shit, first time I showed up to a meeting I was greeted with: "surprised to see a white boy here"

I'm trying not to become like completely hateful but it's hard.

U have a chip on ur shoulder. Ur not a man but a scared child.

Lying twisted fuck.

post more nazi sluts

So what can I do? I've filled my head with the ideas that these people hate me automatically so I have to hate them as well.

I just feel this divide between them and I the second I meet them.

They just like black dick none of u qualify.

Post more shadbase nazis

Ok let's just fight...

You're just retarded.

I hope you will be take in care soon.

All you can do now is kill yourself

t. whiteboi

I guess because they're all kind of ugly. I mean, look at them. Let them into your countries genepool and regardless of iq levels and the like, you're still going to turn your country a gross beige colour. Forever.

You are correct on hating shitskins but it seems you hate them for the wrong reasons. They don't "hate" you, they are just fucked in the head and completely devoid of any morality and sense of right or wrong, adopting a behavior that's closer to that of an animal.

If you really want to find a good reason to hate non-whites, just look closely at Brazil and you'll see plenty of material. Hope it helps.

>Shadman

Why are you posting a cuck's art?

>Why do I hate non-whites so much?
Because besides some Asians, they are nothing but a bunch of a leeches sucking up our tax dollars and holding back the human race. Just imagine what your country would be like with less crime and didn't pay TRILLIONS of dollars to help stupid arse niggers who just want you dead.

That's another thing, for some reason, once I reached my twenties, being around them just felt so, gross for some reason.

Because though he's a cuck he's a decent artist

Nobody else out there is going to draw Lana eating a horse's ass alright???