God is met u (op weg naar het stemburo)

Good Morning my fellow country man of the lands below.

surely you are all, just like me, pretty excited about casting your vote today
For today is the day that we the people send out a message, a message that cant be denied.
Namely YOUR message, not your girlfriend, not you mother, or father's but YOURS!
idgaf what you are voting for but please, pretty please...with a cherry on top. GO FUCKING VOTE!
T. enough is enough
God speed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_Freedom#Ideology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wilhelmus van Nassouwe
ben ik, van Duitsen bloed,
den vaderland getrouwe
blijf ik tot in den dood.
Een Prinse van Oranje
ben ik, vrij, onverveerd,
den Koning van Hispanje
heb ik altijd geƫerd.

So who's going to win?

SWAMP GERMANS TAKE MY ENERGY, DEUS VULT

Our goal is to get Geert elected.
Get FvD as many seats as possible.
And this get

Geert Wilders PVV will either become the largest or the second largest. Another new based Right-Wing party FvD will get some seats too There is no 'winning' a Dutch election.

I was thinking about learning a new language, is there any reason to learn Dutch? Or is it a pathetic meme language with no cultural significance (like Spanish).

fuck if i know, that's the beauty of a democratic process, but i hope it will be FvD or PVV

It's like american, but not retarded

>calls the language American
>thinks Americans are retarded
Everyone knows we speak British here you homo

Any streams to watch?
Geert Wilders.

Geert Wilders confirmed for next King

I have thirst... I have Hunger.

>implying

It is fucking hard to learn (about as hard as Chinees)

Crush win.

Shouldn't be. All that separates English from Dutch is that English grew up and Dutch got more childish.

who /voting Asscher/ here?

Most dutch people are very good in english. The French on the other hand....

Abdul ga terug naar je eigen land

Well your country isn't been overrun by dutch speaking people's so might want to start on that spanish

I already speak Spanish. I want to learn a good language (other than English).

>pepe expressing anger over being betrayed by Geerts Anti-White sentiments and zionist economical outlook
I'm ok with this

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_Freedom#Ideology

>International scholarly publications have repeatedly referred to the party as far-right.[72] International media outlets and newspapers have followed this classification.[73] On the other hand, it has occasionally been regarded as "centre-right".[74] The party has been regarded by some as anti-Polish, anti-Slavic, anti-Romani and anti-Muslim.[75][32][76] Wilders however maintains that he is not anti-Muslim, only anti-Islam, summing up his views by stating "I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam".[77]

= more nonwhites breeding out white dutchmen OK assuming they're humanist/abrahamitic but secularized enough (think secular-liberal western Jews but with Muslims instead)

nowthatswhereyourewrongkiddo.jpg

Just voted for PVV. Fuck the Hague. The fire rises!

Learn a real nordic language then.

MAKE US PROUD, DUTCHBROS!!!

The French are just fucked when it comes to English, your girls are qt3.14's though

Only Romanov truly worth of being called "The Great", Peter I, learned much from your people.
By BTFOing roaches couple days ago you proved that you still have backbone.
Good luck.

PATRICK BAUDETMAN GAAT HET PARTIJKARTEL BREKEN

I loved seeing Dutch influence in architecture and city planning while visiting Saint Petersburg.

Go vote

F O R U M V O O R D E M O C R A T I E

How long until we know the results?

Waar waren jullie toen Jessiah blondie een loer draaide? Ik zat keihard af te trekken op deze foto.

dat mag we zijn een (((inclusive))) land

kanker een heel end op

Ik HAAT met gruwel de nederlands PC!

Van alle politieke partijen is de PVV degene die durft te schreeuwen wat anderen maar durven te fluisteren. DAAROM: De anti-PC stemmer, stemt op Wilders.

thread:

Houd je kankerbek joh.

>idgaf what you are voting for but please, pretty please...with a cherry on top. GO FUCKING VOTE!
Fuck off Pechtold

Mee eens, al wou ik dat hij wat meer inhoud had. De man zijn plaat blijft een beetje hangen

Grappig hoe Rutte zich gister oh zo rechts opstelde lol als of iemand dat nog geloofd. En daarna ook nog lekker door wouwelen over afspraken na komen.

QUICK MAKE A RUN FOR IT, THEY ARE ON TO US. ABANDON THREAD THIS IS NOT A DRILL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When will we have results?

Vlaanderen is met u user

Vrinden voor het leven, zegt het voort

What's the optimal outcome ?

PVV 30 FVD 8

wat

my dear anons how are the polls?
Also do as op says and go to vote,for once dont be a fag,do what op says!
if you're underage and your liberal family is going to vote you can also try to prevent it in a tendie related emergency.
Hope you win for Europe's sake!

Voting for the piraten partij

pol BTFO

Trust me, most Americans won't even be able to copy the noises.

Day of extermination when?

looking at your pic related you BTFO'd yourself haha. But please be my guest...just go vote dammit

RAID spray is more efficient

You fucking beta cuck. Just because their leader has nice titties. She's never going to let you touch them anyway and she's a refugees-welcome-sjw.