Why do leftys keep trying to assert that conservatives "vote against their own interests"?

How is voting to decrease taxes, government spending (especially on services you don't use), decrease the size of government and generally just wanting to be left alone, voting against your own interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source–sink_dynamics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leftists throw a lot of shit and hope some of it sticks.
Not every cultural marxism tactic works for all people. But some will work for some people.

So the claim that conservatives 'vote against their own interests' is merely for those people who it sticks to.

>reel ostrayyans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source–sink_dynamics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

This kind of attitude makes Sup Forums the echo chamber that it is today. Reasonable debate and critical thought should be practised here more often.

is this shopped?

Thats what reddit WAS

Sometimes you just get sick of being banned and downvoted into oblivion, just because your not conforming to the popular opinion.

When you hear a leftist say "voting against your interest", he means "voting in a way that I don't like".

Any thick fuck who says anyone votes against their own interests doesn't have a clue about anyones interests.

Shut the fuck up virtue signalling retard.

This is merely a strawman. Many conservapoors would generally benefit from a medicare for all system. There are other things republicans and other right wing political parties vote for that actually hurt their constituents too. I'm not saying that Republicans don't do good stuff nor am i saying that the Democratic party doesn't do this, I actually think they do it more which is why I voted Trump, but it's not all black and white. Both parties are at fault for hurting theur constituents.

We'd all benefit if you killed yourself.

It's an ineffective gaslighting tactic used in an attempt to shame conservatives into voting left.

What the left doesn't understand, mostly since they're severely narcissistic, is that conservatives do not operate upon external validation like liberals do. Shaming is ineffective against conservatives, and claiming that a conservative is "voting against his own interests" is not going to be a compelling argument when not provided with facts.

As a faggot, I get told this shit all the time, and it's sick. It's the equivalent of 'Uncle Tom', they act as though it's impossible to desire total economic and social freedom and be a homosexual simultaneously. All faggots have to be left wing! Give me a break.

The entire point of an anonymous board is that there is no social hierarchy, you make me ashamed of being aussie you cunt

>As a faggot

Conservapoor here. My life would've been golden had Bernie won or someone like that, however I'm not selfish enough to banish my children's chances of happiness in the future like that, so I Trump'd.

Because conservative bases are usually working and middle class, and it's arguable whether or not neoliberalism serves the middle class and pretty clear that it doesn't serve the working class.

It's sad, because you have to choose between your social values or your economic interests.

>The entire point of an anonymous board is that there is no social hierarchy

Whats that got to do with anything being discussed so far?

Aborigines own that land u thieving bastards.

>critical thought
>reasonable
Can't stand the heat, get the fuck out the kitchen

You're not a faggot, you are a regular white man who practices sex with other men. Just like Peter Thiel.

>he thinks he's "fighting the system" when he votes for parties that are manifestly opposed to his very existence
This...

this is a cuck.

Read the post

Or how about you grow a brain and actually contribute?

*notices Britain*

"Look everyone their is a nice piece of land to settle over their!"

Ah, you're retarded, gotcha

>Their

Because they are delusional.
Despite the fact that they hate white people and men, they keep thinking that their ideas are good for everyone.

because conservatives are stupid racists who should at least know that they need to be completely dependent upon the government for healthcare, employment, welfare, education and every last thought in their heads

I'd honestly be surprised if you were any older than 18

We do in Australia though.

Liberal are the biggest Jews out

Labors fucked as well though

>Vote for self interest
Selfish
>Vote against self interest
Principled

Champ. C'mon. You sound like the type of guy who has a SHY poster on your wall.

Your argument thus far has been a shit-tier bait post, then covering up your idiocy with weak ad-hom.

It's only true for red necks, not middle class Republicans. Liberals just like to pretend that the rich are evil and that if not for them, the rich would revert the world to a gilded age economy on steroids.

fuck off back to red.dit

I wouldn't even say your children's chances of happiness. The American dollar (aka petrodollar) is on such a thin line that our country is actively overthrowing any country that challenges the petrodollar in fear of imminent economic collapse.

My personal predictions: Bernie would have caused economic collapse within 4 years, Hillary in 10 years, and Trump is a wildcard, but from his campaign promises at the very least would give the American economy some level ground to stand on.

In comparison to the value our currency holds on a global scale, our country produces practically nothing of value. We're basically living off of other countries(most notably China) speculation of our currencies worth, and the only reason it's still running is because China profits from maintaining our economy and manipulating our markets. They can cash in their bonds and bankrupt us at any time but as of right now they're still profiting.

If you haven't been prepping for economic collapse yet, you're way behind the times. Guns, ammo, food, clean water, and other amenities will be worth more than gold once the economic bubble finally pops.

>Why do leftys keep trying to assert that conservatives "vote against their own interests"?

Because they are mentally ill, and project their own suicidal and self defeating insanity on everyone who isn't as sick as they are.