If millions of big Brazilian bundas came to your country as refugees would you support it by welcoming them with...

If millions of big Brazilian bundas came to your country as refugees would you support it by welcoming them with #refugeeswelcome signs at the airport?

Brazilian girl with her Asian boyfriend

no. Shitskins out!

What...no..what..
Why
..hu
..what....what going on ....what...where am i
What...who....what are you talking about

>fake ass
>fake tits
>fake lips
>fake nose
>attractive

Brazilian tranny with it's asian meal ticket.

No.

I don't think eurofags like thicc women, they prefer slim women.

lmao you post this at every thread. You must one triggered chink.
Go back to /asian masculinity

>Millions
Obviously not

I am not sure, short of abbo or certain african women, I'd have a problem with millions of women of any race or region coming here outside of issues of feeding them/housing them/ect.

If they bring no kids and bring none of their family member males you aren't going to have Favelamonkies, jihadists or AIDS ridden rapemachine Congoese males if it's just the women.

Why doesn't she look happy in a single one of these pictures Sup Forums?

shoot them.

Mostly neutral. I don't care about your race, I care if you're a dirty evil Muslim. Islam is pure evil.

You're telling me you'd turn either of those girls down.

Fucking kek.

>brazilian
>white

This is how insecure chinks are. They need to scour the internet for the rare amwf couples and spend 24 hours a day on Internet forums spamming them.

they all have zika now. zika can be transmitted via sexual intercourse. zika is for life there is no cure. according to the cdc zika prevents adult stem cells in the brain from functioning. in 5-6 years they will be to stupid to survive because brain cells are replaced like all cells in the body over time

its not just fetuses that are at risk though your adult skull wont shrink

Attractive, but she seems tiny. Are tiny females fine as mothers or are taller women preferable, particularly if one wants sons?

>Sup Forumstard on pathology

>Would you like millions of THICC girls in your coutry
>NO
>Would you like millions of BIG BLACK MUSLIM DICKS in your country?
>YES
Europeans, everyone.

Yes. Not being part of a world-dominating death cult that oppresses women is a plus.

I don't see a lot of black in these girls. They look like castiza Mexicans or whiter.