March 15th is NO JOKE. This is NOT a troll thread. IF YOU ARE STILL ON Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW...

March 15th is NO JOKE. This is NOT a troll thread. IF YOU ARE STILL ON Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW. I am currently in the back of a swat van with a bunch of other autistic 20 year olds. The officers informed me that we are heading to an undisclosed location and that we are part of something bigger. I heard them mention Auroville over the radio. I hid my phone in my boot when I saw them pull up in front with their swat vehicles. I'm pretty sure they don't know that I'm doing this right now. Wish me luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113816232/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gl in india user

HOLY SHIT, I just heard a van pull up behind my house, I'm too scared to walk over to the door but I can see them shining lights into the windows

What should I do, will reply if I can keep my phone

contact with same id when safe area.
Also post pics

>yfw you realize you have to poo in the loo

Prove it larper.

>being this new

They put bags over our heads. Now it sounds like they're putting us on a plane?? This is so scary holy shit

at least make it make sense next time

Ive got a vest with 3a+ multihits and a rifle with a few mags loaded for bear. I also live in the ghetto and any time police pull up they get swarmed by dindus looking to make trouble...

>help I've been kidnapped
>help I still have a phone
>still have Internet service on my phone
>can still shitpost even with the bag over my head.

LARPING this hard

>posting from your phone
>the image doesn't say image.jpg

nice job user

fuck made me kek

user is about to be blacked in prison and all you care about is gramer

Just hide your phone in your boot.
We don't check there.

AFP couldn't afford to lease their vans this year. I did get a note in my letterbox asking me to report to their HQ and to slip a bag over my head when I get there.

is this real

OMG confirmed van in front of my house. 4 other autists in van. They let me bring my 4tb hard drive full of waifus, rare Pepe's and other extremely rare and potent memes, they said I would be needing them. I can't bring my 7ft katana though because they said they'll teach us how to teleport and use 9ft katanas once we get to base.

just... no

Fucking kek

haven't kek'd this long in a long time

1. 2/22/2017 - ONLY CONCLUSIVE INFORMATION RIGHT NOW
3. Original Thread was titled
4. "24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C"
6. Thread was made anywhere between 12am and 2am, and outage occurred right after, thread was only up 30-45 seconds before site was down, and images/posts wiped.
8. Thread from 4am that morning - 9.
10. Thread at 10am - archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113816232/
12. Later that afternoon - (this is the first point at which the alien is said to be outside in the photo)
14. *Thread from immediately after outage, discussing removal of posts/imagery - 15.
17. Descriptions (based off of earliest posts) -
18. “The aliens head was seen from the left side and it was looking to the left in the picture and slightly at the camera. Almost diagonally”
19. “I did see the alien, yellow scales black eyes with small pursed lips. Thought it was a shill thread so didn't open but saw the pic”
20. “They ayylmao looked like it had scales all over and was dark in colour. Its eyes looked like dried up prunes and had human like features but much smaller in comparison to its head.” – Poster from previous thread
21. “Nah not even close. It was a super high quality photo.”
23. See the threads above for other matching descriptions, however none of the images posted so far have been even close.

holy fuck, get out of there user

Digits confirm

It was trainng program all along big boss has sent he crew to get us and train us

That moment when the yard ranglers show up but they so incompetent that they can't pull off a proper pat down

>not recognizing an obvious banepost
I want r/the_donald to leave.

>not being able to shitpost with a bag on your head

I forget that Americans dont even get a year in school to lean how to shitpost in self defense

LARP MORE LARP MORE LARP MORE LARP MORE LARP MORE

Shit skin deportation is a go

post boot and post the loo

is this the 3/15/17 thing everyone is talking about

Remember the next step of the plan user: Crashing the plane. WITH NO SURVIVORS.

fuck man its 7am here i didn't even recognize it fuk me

>phoneposting

Alahu snack bar

well consideing you guys work faster than the cia and gave them better targets for ISIS than their boots on the ground,no wonder they want to weaponize ur autism you wonderfull autistic Keks.

He should of included something about CIA, it was a pretty barebone banepost

Not with that flag he ain't

Are you kayne?

RULE BRITANNIA

phone posters must be purged

I love you for setting up this interactive adventure user. the pedoneets are gonna FREAK

>Can literally see the green background reflected onto your hand...
Nice try, faggot.

Godspeed my autistic friend Godspeed.

Wait what the fuck just pulled up? Jesus fucking chrios

... is.. is this the beginning? ...

yeah dude this is a shop

Same just woke up am I'm arrested going to the dome RN hid my phone in my ass

Tastes good

Fucking hell mates. I don't know what to do. The ASIO jsut gave me a phone to type this message, but right now I'm being pushed out of a helicopter. I love all you guys no homo. I'm about to hit the ground right now. Goodb-

Hahahaha can't breathe...ohhhhhhh damn.

WHERE ARE THEY TAKING ME GAIS

brb prepping my asshole for the nice officers to play with

Holy fuck there's an emu standing across the street. It has been looking at my house all day

Is it waiting for the burgers to catch up to our time? I'm scared cunts

Some place spooky tbqh senpai
You're done for post what you see before you die.

SHIT NIGGERS A POLICÍA FEDERAL (ARGENTINA FEDS) VAN JUST PULLED NEAR MY HOUSE

get the fuck out this is americans only meme

>argentina
>police

nice try

ME again, they took me and 2 other people and we are currently in the bakc of the van there is nothing they can see me from so I can write until we get to our destination. I hid my phone in my boot and that worked flawlessly to avoid their patdown I think theyll find the phone then for now I need to plug my ears because the screeching that one of the other people is making is killing me

You are typing with a bag ever your head while police load you in a plane? Seems legit

>he hasn't memorised his keyboard layout

Do the list they filled with hq lists them, but only one of you?

There never was an alien pic. that pic was code. when you downloaded it your system was flooded with cp images. The same thing happened to folks who saved the howbahdah girls pix. I know this for sure because my dad works for an SVU. nationwide LEOs are gearing up for a sting that will put 10,000 of you in jail and shut this site down forever.You are going to prison.

And im glad. good riddance nigger.

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would let a man use his phone before throwing him out of a plane.

If they put bags over your heads, how the fuck can you see to type your bullshit LARP?

I put my phone in my boot, takes a crane to get it out.

Wait what the fuck , whys there threads popping up like this

OK here we go I actually have PROOF this time

Amateur. I stuck my phone my ass wrapped in a condom.

That...that looks like the back of a swat van...oh my.

Fuck no

HGOLY FUCK I HEAR KNOCKING AT MY DOOR RIGHT NOW THEY'RE COMING FOR ME WHAT DO I DO

At least you can shitpost. Who are you?

I paid the police dudes 500 pesos and they left. Im safe goys.

Did you hide the pen and paper in your anus?

They have your shit posting permanent record and your penis inspection day results. Ya done goofed.

good fucking shit user

are the police going to try to contain the Weaponized autism?

Holy shit user is this real? Where are you from, they might be taking us to the same place

>
BNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ehhh turn up the opacity on your hand, 7/10

Stop lying, newfag, It is almost impossible for you to not fucking tell what they're talking about

Dare I say it, hell on earth, new jersey.....

No fucking shit

Fuck we're done boys

Put me in the screencap

edit: THANKS 4 GOLD xD

Nice photoshop....You only left a tiny hint of greenscreening around your thumb,.....

I thought they tried and we told them to "Fuck off space niggers we are full up you can crash on the moon if you want"

o fuck dey here in canada two fuck fuck fuck what do

Yeah I think a little bit of blur and a second crop could have been really helpful