You see this pol/? This is a poster from the days of the yellow peril...

You see this pol/? This is a poster from the days of the yellow peril, from days where americans and westerners at large thought a horde of Asians were going to start invading the west and america and raping white women. Sound familiar?

History repeats my friends and you are yet again falling for propaganda. Want proof? Talk to the typical American that literally thinks sweden is under sharia law, no go zones all over the place and all the women are getting raped, everyday, all day, 24/7.

The level of brainwashing is pretty disgusting desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tong_Wars
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism
michaelturton.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-century-of-humiliation-is.html
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/弱肉強食#Chinese
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

And then the japs raped and murdered other asians before us. And then we nuked the fuckers for even thinking about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tong_Wars
CHINAMAN DINDU NUFFIN

What do they mean by grenades?

Cause much like how rape in feminist sweden has a different definition I'm sure so do grenades. In UK for example they refer to fire crackers as missiles.

I really wanna know what they mean by grenade.

The yellow peril didn't happen because white people stopped it.

The yellow peril was more about fear towards the Chinese or Asians in general.

Also rapes occur in war, Soviets, Germans and even american commited massive rape in ww2, it's not exclusive to one army or military.

Look at what americans did in Vietnam for example, murder and rape of civilians was prevalent.

Grenade is real grenade.

Swedish law has some loophole around them.

I see millions of Asians in the west, none are raping white women.

>Look at what americans did in Vietnam for example, murder and rape of civilians was prevalent.
WRONG

The few incidents that actually happened ended in court martial.

Of course, media talked to no end about those while things like mass murder in Hue were met with either bullshit "it's American imperialist conspiracy" or silence. Which is what happened through whole Vietnam war. Hanoi was razed to the ground about 1000 times, except the first bombs started to fall on it in 1974(American politicians wanting to avoid escalation didn't bomb the capital out of fear of killing Chinese and Soviet advisors for a very long time).
They were given a choice. Be nice or get lynched.

Guess which one they've chosen.

All of those fears are completely justified because time and time again have we seen chinese and other fucking putrid races from that horrid part of the globe act, at their worst like savage inhuman monsters and at their best like brainless insects with little regard for human life.

Also fuck the Vietnamese, we should have been allowed to nuke those wretched fucks.

We do have Sharia courts
We do have child marriage
We do have FGM
We do have no-go Zones
We do have tons of rapes and sexual assaults

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes

Rapes and murders of civilians in Vietnam were a daily occurrence by the American military, I would go as far to say that they were policy to instill fear Into the population, so that they wouldn't side with the enemy out of terror.

I saw Tim Poole's documentary, and as I suspected it's been all highly exaggerated by the American right wing media.

Lmfao @ Malmo "Sweden's Harlem" only having 10 murders per year.

Oh I'm sorry, the hundreds millions dead in ww1 and ww2 were done by whom again?

>hundreds millions

might wanna check the ol' adding machine there, boyo

Yeah, because they don't have Sharia courts as they officially have no legal bidding, it's just that people choose to follow their rules.

They don't have child marriage either, it's just that men of immigrant background have very young wives and they still live together but they are not married legally.

And so on.

Tim Poole also said something about semantics.

Most muslim countries aren't even run on sharia law, so where are you getting at exactly?

70 million in ww2 and 30 or so million in ww1 if I'm correct.

Asian immigration was restricted was the Chinese exclusion act so it stopped, meanwhile Merkel's government talks about import another 20 million muslims over the next few decades. The united States is already 40% non white and major European cities are already 50% non white muslim.

Who let reddit in?

Seriously just fuck off.

The Yellow Peril never came true because we banned the cunts from coming here and kicked the ones that were here out

Chinks are inhuman. They believe showing compassion or grace is a weakness, while shrewdness and brutality are signs of strength.

They're the enemy of God. The locusts/Gog&Magog. Their god is money.

>Tong wars could be triggered by a variety of inter-gang grievances, from the public besmirching of another tong’s honor to failure to make full payment for a “slave girl”
they were full isis. give them money and now they're full jew. wtf. you got any story junglebro? or do they leave you guys alone?.

Asians >>>>>>> Muslims

> you got any story junglebro?
About what? For general history, check:
michaelturton.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-century-of-humiliation-is.html

Like jews, chinks were kicked out of Vietnam after 1975 for trying to monopolize the economy.
Since then, the times when chink merchants conned naive poor peasants here are too many to count.
Likewise, incidents of toxic Chinese food are also plenty.

LITERALLY EATING THE WEAK
FUCKING CHINKS
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/弱肉強食#Chinese

>In UK for example they refer to fire crackers as missiles.

No they don't.