Constant e-celeb threads, specifically molymeme and destiny

>constant e-celeb threads, specifically molymeme and destiny
>meme threads like press f to...
>"why dont you have an asian waifu"
>video game shitposts
Why has Sup Forums been so shit lately? The only relevant thing I see Geert and King Turkroach and that usually gets buried under all the trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo
youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

major meme war lately
there's multiple different groups shilling
it's actually kinda fun to play spot the agenda

i already have an asian waifu and shes the cutest ever

Whats wrong with racemixing

MIKEEEEEEE!!!

Will Molygate be the scandal that brings down this hack's career? He's already lost 500k subscribers on Youtube

the quote is a purposeful literal paraphrase of JFK speech in which he says '

those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable'

fuck milo

election faggots are getting free passes to shitpost to their heart's content, and the (You)'s encourage them

meme threads like the ones you listed should be struck down with an iron fist

This guy's got it.
Once we've seen how much impact memes have on society, this place has become a battleground. Its also funny seeing meme warfare taking place in real life (ie. hndwu, /sg/ airstrikes, libtards calling memes hate symbols)

the health of your children and grandchildren

reddit conquered us a long time ago already, newfriend
move to 8chn's Sup Forums if you wish to visit a shill-free environment

sage

Because anyone with a shred of common sense who is a Trump supporter has left due to the ongoing snowball of disgrace that is the Trump presidency. Only teenage edgelords, memeing retards, and Russian shills are left.

Post election downer. If it's so bad why don't you contribute something of worth instead of this moaning bullshit.

go home cia

cute pepe

This

youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo

Trump is a pathological liar. He lies blatantly. You guys don't care that your guy is lying to you. Either you are retarded or Russian shills.

go home cia. stop trying. it hasn't and will never work. i hope you saw his tax returns today. shill.

>molymeme
Haven't seen any legit Moly threads in the past week. It's all been false-flagging/pretending to be retarded OP

>and destiny
He debated someone who's considered a big guy recently, plus the other e-celeb faggots aren't happy with the outcome. It's natural that there'd be multiple threads about him lately

Be the change you want to see in the world.
Think about what your thread brings to the table, OP.

If you don't like all that stuff, just fucking hide it.

500k??
really?

>chan members are proud of their trivia knowledge

I haven't seen anyone say polack these few days. I wonder how many people understand. I'm sorta sad that this board has changed so much. From shills to the new redpills and fucking normies. It's the end of an era. The future looks bright though. Canada is going to be the next Sweden.

600k last time I checked

that's what happens when you let video games players, anime lovers, autists and degenerate take over
Sup Forums needs to be purge
drain the swamp
have no mercy

a lot of us know quite a lot about obscure and often useless shit

so he had over a million?

also, i watched that video, i agree he behaved strangely, but is that a reason to hate him now?

>on chinese tapestry art hobby site
>still complaining about anime and videogames
Some things will never change.

I've never managed to get a shill to reply more than once, please show me something that would lead any of us to believe Hillary would be better.

Its the same pattern as always

the trump shit lessened the urgency towards serious shit and memeposting became more prominent, especially among newcomers
Eventually you let this fester and grow and the people who do work here for some real discussions leave or get burnt out

Its a gradual up and down that happens every so often
The problem is that memeposting gets taken so seriously in these periods that anything that runs counter to the fun gets ousted as "cuckoldry" and it becomes a drag to even bother trying

Come back in a month or two

I wish I wasn't piss drunk and tired so I could explain this with some semblance of a human thought a little better

You forget where you are. This is a degenerate weeb website full of 14 year olds who grown out of 9gag. Its srs business first and relevent topics never. Got to reddit. You wont be entirely dissapointed, but you won't have to deal with the crap that is the Sup Forums community

over 9000 shills

cough* I mean plebbit

PIC related

It's no coincidence that "e-celeb(s)" has become a common place buzzword here around the time the dying MSM and their handlers are attempting to kill their new competitors with psyops.

Also, to the newfags spamming this term here unironically:
This isn't fucking Sup Forums, politics is as much about personalities as it is about events and ideas.

Anybody who uses this term is a paid shill at worst, or at best, a newfag who needs to fuck off back to
>>>/reddit/
etc.

Kekfag frogposting /r/the_donald cunts with their meme magic cringe shit.

90 percent of the problem here.

Just like all statisics, those numbers mean shit when you don't know how many posts have been made. Pretty sure there's a whole bunch of new and shill posts since 2017. I wonder what the statistics for the word Sup Forumsack is, just to see how much this board's culture has changed.

I haven't been following molyneux lately. Give me a quick rundown on "molygate"?

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

LOOK IF YOURE NOT GONNA LET ME TALK IM GONNA HAVE TO KICK YOU OFF NO NO LO- LO0K MIKE CUT HIM OFF MIKE MIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i'm gonna go ahead and not call myself an oldfag since i've been here for only like 4.5 years but still.

I personally took a break since we won the US meme war, and i think i'm not the only one.

what you're seeing lately on Sup Forums are either:
-oldfags trolling the newfags(most of the Sup Forums threads)
-completely newfags sperging about their brainwashed ideas they've got from MSM/reddit/etc and telling them here since they've heard about "the hacker Sup Forums"
-reminescences of CTR: leftypol and some other fucking shit i don't even care about

That's just my take on it, guys like styxx probably have more insight, just watch his shit

>Guys like styxx
>Styxx

Kill yourself

>lately
It was always that way. Teenagers discussing Facebook blogposts from random nobodies instead of actual politics.

Anyone coming here to learn about politics is a retard.

>>constant e-celeb threads, specifically molymeme and destiny
idiot

so edgy m9, care to elaborate?He's not a perfect guy nor will there be one since this place is full of kids sperging out when they realise they can actually make arguments.

That being said he still has more insight than 90% of the people here.

>inb4 you were really referring to the typo
>kys

i have some bad news for you...

You didn't have to even point out that you're a newfag its painfully obvious.

Styxx is literally a fucking occultist stupid superstitious newfag meming fuck that only cancerous pieces of shit like you fucking watch.

Kill yourself kid.

>Insight

>Muh frog god muh meme magic

>Kys

Kys is literally the go to Reddit remark. You're fucking oozing cancer

Fucking newfag gyppo cunt

>1 post by this id.. sigh

Nothing you post adds any value to anyones day

You think you're in good company among people who like to push buttons

In some part you're right

The meme war was exchausting
It came to a close, and all the extra energy had nowhere to go for those with some fight still left in them

how does it feel being a fucking pedophile?You must be the guy who always posts this subtle ""cp"" and tells everyone he's a newfag

>kill yourself
>spergs out when i imply the kys he himself said
>tells me i'm the leddit faggot when he himself used it in the first place

stop leaking out with your stupidity, is this one of those tactics you idiots in US learn with that (((common core))) non-sense?

I'm not gonna brag about my whiteness to a fucking idiot who's getting jewed out and only knows memes about certain countries when he's facing arguments, not only i don't have to but i know i'm better than that.

Kid you admit to being here 4 and a half years and you post all kinds of stupid newfag trash and have the nerve to talk like you know anything?

You don't. You already admitted yourself you're a dirty newfag cunt so why are you crying about me calling you one you stupid dirty gypsy?

Go jerk off to some more of your mentally ill styx videos you fucking deluded cultist faggot.

>Cries about me not adding any value
>Unironically says "meme war"

it's the mods

they make the bait for captchas

the mods are the ones fucking around with flags to get attention.

no, its a meme

Bang! Fucking hit the nail right on the head.

Two green text lines
See?
Nothing
I haven't been on since god emperor trumpus maximus won
Shitty phrases like "meme war" embody enough ideas in one place that I shouldn't have to explain in more detail

the board is just an extension of twitter now, so you get all the cancer.

see the rise of nigger slang like "thicc" that coincides with the rise of cancer on Sup Forums.

You think you spamming frogs and """meming""" for the """god emperor""" is some great accomplishment or something?

Fucking Christ you cringy faggots make me sick.

I'm so tired of this shit hole site, shit head newfags like you and especially the shithead fucking mods.

>Lolll praise kek we MEMED trump in guys xdddd
>I'm an oldfag I've been here since 2015

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

you get the board you deserve.

most of the users here are just cuckolds waiting to react to whatever gets posted.

a cuck userbase that does nothing but react to things naturally leads to a bait/meme culture.

we need an e-celeb containment general.

He's gained subscribers since that video. Was around 550k at the beginning of last month.

I'm not sure how this is the board I deserve. Nearly everything I post now and for years is met with mod faggotry.

I do hate the majority of the people on this site now however. So maybe this shithole is what they deserve.

I agree with your post here
Keep me posted and other such social media fag memes were circulated here heavily as well.

>Kid you admit to being here 4 and a half years and you post all kinds of stupid newfag trash and have the nerve to talk like you know anything?

what the fuck are you talking about idiot?

I said in the first fucking post that i'm not calling myself an oldfag since 4.5 years it's nothing, that being said , i recommeded styx to OP because he probably doesn't know the situation like the guy(styx) does.I neither called or admitted that i'm a newfag nor i don't think i qualify in that category for that matter.

Is styx a degenerate satanist ocultist/etc ? Fuck yea, i agree, where did i said that i was part of his cult or something?What's the thought process that you've gone through to reach that conclusion? On the stances the guy has about everything, i probably oppose 90% of them.

Besides calling me dirty/cunt & other shitty pejoratives like a cuck you are, a.k.a calling me a gypsy when every non-retarded person knows there's less that 0.1% that i'm one (not only they're like ~3.5% of the population, but i'm pretty sure not even 1/10 of the gyppos have internet here), do have anything else to insult about?

You think just because i recommended styx to the guy that i advocate and defend him on every stance the guy has?I just told him to watch his videos to understand the situation on Sup Forums, since the guy actually makes few videos and has relatively insight on the matter.

Yes so you talk like you have a fucking clue about anything while simultaneously admitting to being a newfag.

Here's a tip retard. Styx is a fucking brainless piece of shit loser who does nothing but parrot the ignorant shit the newfags here spew out over the past few years. He's a piece of shit newfag himself and the few times I've talked with him here while he was shilling himself in numerous threads I've been more revolted than even when speaking with your dumbass now.

You're promoting a fucking cancerous piece of shit like Styx who shills himself here every fucking day. Fuck off. Styx doesn't understand shit about this site since he is as much of a newfag as you.

there's been a group trying to push leftist ecelebs and defame right leaning ones fsr
it's pathetic lol

Get well soon puppers!

Cognitive dissonance much?

Want to exactly copy& paste what i've replied to you minutes ago?

What the fuck do you not understand that i don't condone the guy besides if i recall one of the videos he made few days ago explaining ( plainly, he doesn't know the situation entirely and i doubt anybody else does) the situation ?

And by the way, if you know how is shit going around here, why don't you go ahead and explain the situation?All i see you doing is calling everybody a newfag and sperging out how you know shit when in fact you're doing jackshit and call everybody a shill.I just told my opinon on the situation and never claimed to "know shit" like you're telling me that i'm doing.

>muh who is jewing who anymore

Show me how it's done, reveal us the empirical truth and stop raging like a fucking idiot.

I'm telling you that recommending people to watch that shill faggot to learn something about this place is disgusting and stupid because he's a newfag piece of shit. Can't make it any clearer than that.

Want me to sum up this place shortly as I can?

Moot ruined this place before he left. All the mods nowadays are power hungry normalfags, literal nigger mods for instance.

Too many people like you. Especially on Sup Forums, it's so popular it draws so many from everywhere mainly Reddit and shitholes like /r/the_donald.

This place makes me fucking sick compared to what it used to be, there's no way to fix it because there are just too many people here like you. At the very least a mod and rule purge would do some good.

>I know what's best and the mods are all niggers!!
-you

do you have any idea how pathetic you sound?

A literal demon

Because all the people who were actually serious went to cripplechan when the normies invaded from r/the_donald.

Do you disagree? You have to be an extreme newfag to not realize how shit the mods are.

Its really fucking annoying

>37 filtered threads

because redditors

Holy shit you're either dumb as fuck or lost the definition of time.Do you even remember when moot left Sup Forums idiot?Barely 3 years ago, what the fuck are you talking about?

You think i don't know what was the situation back then?90% of the romanians here were banned since we all use one major ISP.You're just a little fucking shit who was before the normie invasion began and pretend to know shit.

Everybody knows how it was before gook came in, no shitty mods banning you for reporting pasta, no niggerposting,etc.

The point isn't about how shitty the mods are, how many cancer boards appeared,etc.The point is to explain the CURRENT situation, what kind of people post today and WHO posts, which nobody knows entirely because it's an anonymous boards.Unless you know some patterns you've figured(which i doubt) you know no more than anybody here.

>hurr durr i was before g00k came in and the oldfags holohoax began, all the oldfags were oppressed by the fucking newfags and we left.

Guess what, all the newfags don't give a shit about this board and usually leave in max 1 month.The only reason there are so many newfags is because people heard of muh alt-right and Sup Forums on MSM(things i've said in the first post) and "fake news,trump xdddd libtards".

You explained literally fucking nothing, probably worse than the bitch who thought he had something major on trump.Go work for MSNBC since she's getting fired, you'll make a shekel or 2.

Leftypol, shareblue, old ctr members, JIDF. All those people are running their own psy-ops at the moment.

You're seriously asking if I remember that when you're a self admitted newfag? I've been here a decade kid, hilarious as fuck your newfag ass is talking shit.

You think the gook fag is any better? He's not.

>All the newfags

Don't call anyone else a newfag you fucktard you literally are a newfag.

I have dealt with range bans on my behalf at least a dozen times.

At least if the mod fuckery changed I wouldn't have to deal with that. How do you think people like you will get out?

You're the exact person you're complaining about shithead. There's likely no way to get rid of people like you.

>You think the gook fag is any better? He's not.

Are you mentally challenged mate?Where the absolute FUCK did i said or implied that?Holy fucking shit you're either stupid or read the first 3 comments of a reply and start commenting without finishing.

>I have dealt with range bans on my behalf at least a dozen times.

Yeah i see, with your ADSL-tier internet which i had in fucking 2000s and data cap i finish in 1 hour.How does it feel being a static ip faggot? Do you pray mods for mercy and think clearing your cookies will erase any trace of the subtle CP posts you make with your fucking muh "loli xD 2D > 3D girls" ?

That's probably way above the average knowledge of your compatriots,probably that's how your intel agencies manage to fuck up every single time to spergs like snowden.I'm not even gonna say anything anymore because actual people will figure our shit, and i'm not a bragging bitch like you are.

The fact that you've been here a decade and still behave like a fucking idiot instead of actually giving insight to people like OP is very representative of how much of a failed manchild you are, you're probably older than me by some good fucking years but you still call people newfags like it's some kind of a honorary fedora-tipping ritual.

Do you even know what a range ban is you stupid gyppo?

I'm not an idiot you just have no clue to what I'm speaking about since you don't have a fucking clue about anything to do with this site. That was evident when you suggested someone actually watch fucking Styx. I can't believe I've wasted this much time arguing with your stupid newfag ass.

You bet your 60% white ass i know what's a range ban is.
I was just saying what you're doing daily, that wasn't an explanation of an range ban, but you're probably too up your ass to realise that, having to correct me on every obvious thing.

I don't want to waste anymore of your precious time , might want to explain the current Sup Forums situation one more time? *wink*
PS: what's up with you bringing up styx everytime you reply, you have some kind of weird fetish with people like him or what's up?

No you don't youre talking about static IPS when I was talking range bans. You literally don't have a fucking clue.

>*Wink*

Dear God you're such a fucking newfag

I'm bringing up Styx because I hate him and people like him and you were the one who started with your newfag suggestion to give that imbecile more views.

Just watch porn to fall asleep fucking kill me

Mate you're stupid af i swear.

First of all, second time i'm saying this: that wasn't an explanation of what an range-ban is, i never explained it, you want me to say it again?

Secondly,I chuckled seeing you biting the baits i've laid out plainly.

Really makes you think, if you really were an oldfag you probably wouldn't bite them. Gee, i guess i'll never know :(

PS: Keep watching styx, i only watched 2 of his videos but i see you have more insight about him, talking to his self-shilling ass on Sup Forums and shit.

You literally said I have a static IP in response to my post about range bans showing you have no clue what a range ban is.

You said:
>How does it feel being a static IP faggot?

>I-i-it was just bait

their's actually a bunch of faggots who make chat channels and post it to make pointless slid threads.

the moment molymeme said something about 'discussion may be over,' I knew he was cashing in the credibility he's built so far

discussion was never a solution to begin with

and conflict is most certainly not a solution

I legit think you're on drugs or something.Let me lay it out:

First of all, i never said the static IP nor the ADSL joke was an explanation, that was just some light banter since i know you americans had bad experiences in the past and still do with the internet speeds.

Second of all, yeah, i said "how does it feel being a static ip faggot" because i think you guys still have a high percentage of the population of static IPs, again , light banter.

The IP range ban was probably done in .hosts or some nginx shit this site runs, not even hard to do, all the IPs from the major ISP in Romania(RDS) end either in [IP-number].client.rdsnet.ro or [IP-number].residential.rdsnet.ro; You just do a loop on all of the combinations or just copy-paste them from a public database since it's not rocket-science.

That's what i was reffering to, ip-range ban or ISP ban it's kind of the same thing, runs on EXACTLY the same principle as banning every person from a fucking country.

Are you happy now? Will you just wank to styx one more time and go to sleep?

It's an actual meme war friendo.

kek. ive been on /pol since it was /news. ive been on Sup Forums since i was 10 and found out about it bc the pool was closed due to aids and i wanted to know why. styx is more right then he is wrong. cry more faggot

youve probably jacked it to pics of my 13yo penis. youre a methed out old fag. no one cares about you. quit your bitching and leave

I've been saying this board has been dying since 2012, it's always a shit heap but from time to time it has merit.

What's the deal with airline food?

kek. i still ont know how this dud became a /pol meme, ive been friends with him for years. his fb name is jack stark and hes an ausfag with a giant dick, im surprised we still get along after i openly went full fash on all social media

absolutely nothing

Lol why do you guys keep doing this

FYI - people are being forced to talk about events on Sup Forums instead of the boards they want to talk about them on. For example - we can't even talk about firearm laws being passed or removed on /k/ anymore because the left continually screamed gb2/pol/ whenever there was talk about guns being banned or unbanned. Instead of banning the shitposters who were screaming for demands, they pushed out ON TOPIC DISCUSSION and left fucking Sup Forums to allow to propagate on the weapons board.

>constant eceleb threads
>makes eceleb thread
Also, the irony in that molydew quote is hilarious

>believing leaf shill

Time for bed, kid. Does momma know you are on 4chins?

He was trolling for (You)s. You put way too much time into that