Sup Forums BTFO by CNN again by a little girl!!!

Sup Forums BTFO by CNN again by a little girl!!!

It's good to see CNN finally get one they have been having a bad couple of years.

EVEN IN THE SNOW?! You guys must be really proud of that girl. I wish I was American now.

They will never do a report with /ourmetalgirl/ with MAGA hat drapped in an American flag.

It's a fookin bronze statue
It could be a fucking snake and you will still say
>lul XD Pol Btfo

They realize it's a state right? I think the left has gone completely delusional. They are showering inanimate objects with accolades for things that would not be an accomplishment were they performed by real people.

What is this statue supposed to symbolize? That women are stubborn children who get in the way of prosperity? Did feminists really think this one through?

>They are showering inanimate objects with accolades for things that would not be an accomplishment were they performed by real people.

Pretty sure that's the whole basis of their politics to begin with.

Women can be boss too!

WTF I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS NOW?!?!?!

>a girl stands in the way of a bull, which represents growth and prosperity in a stock market.

These people are so stupid it hurts.

>EVEN IN THE SNOW?! You guys must be really proud of that girl. I wish I was American now.
thats the power of female empowerment gentleman.

Stupid people being trampled by forces they aren't smart enough to avoid.

Are they implying the statue could *not* stand in the stone?

>inanimate object continues to exist despite slightly unfavorable weather conditions

oh. ok.

Of course they can. But why would you symbolise women as a child doing something stupid like standing in front of a bull about 20 times the size of her?

Do you guys have a problem with the statue or do you just want to fuck with it for lulz? Are you guys pro wall street or something? Sorry, I don't know how the r/the_donald cucks think. I try to follow your thought processes, but I'm not retarded so I have a hard time.

A feminist's ideal world is one in which international financiers continue to bleed nations dry like vampires, but do so with 50% women on their company boards.

Put a hat on it, you're a Nazi.

Tape a vibrator to it, you're a hero.

these alt right dumb fucks dont think, they feel to realize how brave it is for one little girl to stand up to wall street and not back down, not even the snow is stopping her.

This.

you guys cant be this retarded, can you?
>there are literally anons on here that are too autistic to understand hyperbole.

yes

it's CNN

Not really what I meant, but she is very brave.

Why anybody watches or subscribes to CNN anymore is beyond me.

>stand your ground
Maybe they should've worded that differently.

>she is very brave.
Indeed her bravery is something that is being noticed by news organizations like CNN across America who are writing stories about her not backing down even with this noreaster coming through.

The leftists are masters at manipulating words and ideas to suit their own agendas, you need to know how they think to understand them(I'm a Califag surrounded by cucks).

For instance the bull is a symbol of an aggressive market charging forward as the guy who made it intended. The left will take the Charging Bull(before the girl was added) and even though it's purpose and meaning was made clear by the creator, the left will say things like

>It's a male threatening everyone around him
>It's sexist because it's not a cow or genderless
>It's a symbol of violence
>It's the unstoppable system
>It reinforces the wage gap

The girl is basically saying "were standing up to those patriarchal ideas", which of course they made up, but that's what leftists do. They go searching for meaning in places where it's already established or strongly implied.

She is ours now.

>Implying American females aren't used to "Bulls"

HAHA CNN.

>CNN retards are amazed that a tiny bit of snow doesn't knock down a statue

>female child symbolizes women
>not just children in general
What if the message is that kids suck and should be trampled by bulls on the regular? Also, would you be talking similar shit were it a little boy? You sexist pig.

lol she's going to get run over bull the boy

some NEET playing video games should sit down between her and the bull. literally protecting the "purity" of the little from niggers by playing video games.

make sure to take a picture, of course :^)

It's a metaphor for America as country

>Small American female
>forced to face the giant black "Bull"
>something white tries its best to stop her but can't

sums it up for me

this one time i stopped a raging tide of niggers by sitting down and playing video games with a white woman's son as their friend instead of an authority figure.

it was cool as fuck.

She also doesn't complain!
All women should be made of bronze!

But seriously that girls going to get killed by a bull. Somebody do something, why are you all happy?

So when the fuck is someone going to tear it down or vandalize it. This shit needs to stop

Ma doare-n pula de o pizda neagra de bronz

Don't act like we all like this

It's there forever now! Girl's rule, boy's drool!

I still dont understand this, why are they praising a hunk of bronze?

i love talking to kids as a comrade as opposed to an authority, especially when they seem like it's the first time it's happened in their life

CNN is showing on the morning trailers their going to do a live report at the scene of where the girl is to prove the story is true!!!!

Sup Forums BTFO again by CNN!!!!!!

>news
>multiple stories about a statue of a little girl
Pick one

The fact anyone takes a media outlet that treats this as important as serious news shows how stupid the general populace has become.

no link
not even archive
OP is a faggot

I'd be more impressed if that statue walked to shelter when it was snowing.

it's also hilarious telling little girls that think they're clever to show a bit of fucking respect and their eyes open up wide
[spoiler]"lol why the fuck is she asking her mom when he's right there"[/spoiler]

> American

Young girl's doughnut hole is tight. Hillary's hole is BTFO. Activates them almonds.

That's kind of funny if they're going for that.

it's a great first step to take

Wait was the bull there first. Like is that the bull of wallstreet.

If so HAHAHA HAHA HOLY SHIT

lol nice

Reckon a woman made it as well?

Fake & gay. This tweet predated our recent successful raid.

>Breaking News - Statue still stands in Snow - Drumpf considered btfo by experts - Bannon seen on roof of White House - staff trying to talk him down

Breaking news a statue doesnt move...

>Statue not destroyed by snow
CNN sure is retarded these days

She is standing in the way of the virility & power of the free market.

Or was. She's /our girl/ now.

>bull is a symbol of an aggressive market charging forward

Sooooo prosperity?

>feminists block prosperity.

Sounds accurate

Post corvette

>tfw you're all for equality/women right's but they keep doing dumb shit like this

>Did feminists really think this one through?

Do they think anything through?

>they feel to realize how brave it is for one little girl to stand up to wall street and not back down

But one little girl isn't standing up to Wall Street. The statue's point is meaningless.

Someone should make a Bill Clinton statue behind the little girl giving her a back rub.

Thanks for stopping that evil bull market whatever that may be

She wont back down and there is nothing you can do about it. Even the snow storm didnt stop her!

any upskirt pics?

asking for a friend.

did they just assume that statue's gender?

based