Comey is /our guy. Him, his family, and possibly other fbigoodguys are in REAL fucking danger, anons. Will post pics...

Comey is /our guy. Him, his family, and possibly other fbigoodguys are in REAL fucking danger, anons. Will post pics, but go back and rewatch his testimony re the 2nd email investigation. Pay attention to what he is saying vs his body language, eye contact, etc. THIS IS NOT A GODDAMN DRILL

It was high level psyops. He was presenting his case intentionally in a way to make hillary appear to be corrupt. The guy is a Republican. I watched all the hearings, every second. It's so obvious in hindsight

**this was in a response last night to the question, "What do you think Comey is going to say this week?"

I have been holding onto these, but I am very worried because he is supposed to make a statement this week, and I don't know what is going to happen. He is being pressured and I am legitimately scared for him. He knows what is right, he knows how corrupt all this shit is, but fuck. If your fucking family is being held at the mercy of some fucking scumbags....I dk man. I dk wtf I would do in that situation.

So you see what is going on also, user? Yes, in hindsight it is obvious, but... I dk man. I dk what to do.

Russian shills are busy trying to distract from tomorrow's bombshell. Tomorrow will be the beginning of the end of the Trump presidency and his corrupt, traitorous conspirators. The Russian shills here are doing pre-emptive damage control.

Comeys testimony was basically "Hillary's a moron, no one will prosecute her". He never said she shouldn't be prosecuted he literally just said that no one would. The only power he had in those hearings was to convince people not to vote for her. The man saved America. He is a thankless hero

You are so goddamn. Fucking. Embarrassingly. Played out.

There is no goddamn Russian conspiracy.
The only "shills" anywhere on here are goddamn globalist, welfare-demanding, crack whore acting, HS diploma level Obama/Hillary shills. Fuck. The. Fuck. Off. You motherfuckers need a new tactic or some shit. You all are painfully and disgustingly obvious.

He said "We didn't find any evidence of wrongdoing" or something like that, didn't he? And yes, I agree. He is a fucking hero. It makes me so fucking upset to see so many people on both sides calling him a traitor and a POS. He doesn't get near enough credit, imo.

Please continue to believe this, it will make your tears all the more delicious come tomorrow and the following impeachment of Trump.

thx for the bump, m8

he said there was no evidence of intent even though she deleted 30,000 emails with bleech bit. He knew she was too big for prison.

What do you think is going to happen today/tomorrow when he is supposed to give a statement?

I'm out of the loop now. what's happening

Why did you screenshot your shitty poem?

Sage for OP being an autistic attention seeker.

>It will happen when the weather cools

That's when they'll make their move.

The plans made long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

They're trying to force God's hand.

Watch for these signs:

Three branches will become one

An island will drift away

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
>TRUMP IS HOLDING A RALLY TODAY AT 6:30 PM

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Idols will speak and move about.

The black flag will fly above the dome.

The belly of the dragon will drip water.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

A rock will stand on seven hills.

The ravens will starve.

The bear will leave its cave forever.

The rod and the ring will strike.

Comey will clarify that there is no evidence of Russian ties and the media will destroy him for it. Probably try to link Comey with Russia.

Comey is set to make a statement later today

These are all saved screencaps I have been keeping since October- the day before they closed the second Hillary email investigation

One pic was from last night that I saved- it was a response to a question another user asked- " What do you think Comey is going to say this week?"

I haven't known what to do with these

The Prophecy. Yeah lol. I have that screencapped too. I lurk waaaaay too much on here.

Goddammit i hope he doesn't get blowback from this shit aside from media bs.

And yeah. I didn't even think about that. Makes sense though. Fucking christ.

nightnight, anons.

kek be with you all

and btw, these are lyrics to a bob dylan song, you ignorant twat

Can I get a quick rundown on the API?

API = Application Programming Interface

This was posted a few hours before the FBI Records Vault released the twitterstorm of info after a year of being silent.

API is basically the messenger between a specific search you make and the results that you get back.

I dk shit about this kind of stuff, but I spent a couple of hours trying to figure it out, and that is the easiest way I can explain it

What was he trying to warn us about? He couldn't directly say API so he doesn't incriminate himself. But how would that be incriminating?