Operation kek

Idea 1 Berkley anons should place Trump bumper stickers on student cars on campus. Which will get libs 2 smash other libs cars.

What eles can we do ?

That's a crime and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Actually iys funny as fuck

this is brilliant

Thats a wonderfull idea and you should be proud of yourself.

Its not your fault people dont respect fredoom of speech and go around smashing things.

Thanks
Yeah, we need ideas like this for IRL shit

>Which will get libs 2 smash other libs cars.

and also redpill libs that libs.are petty shitheads that don't respect other people's property.

Why just student cars? The faculty would eagerly run each other down.

It's a great idea and I'd do this, too bad I live in Texas and it wouldn't really work.

I love this idea!

Add some anti-abortion stickers so they start another riot

True also any random car in Berkeley or other liberal shit hole 99% chance it's some libfag

You think like a jew. Good fucking job, man.

cuck

Nice digits. Fuck off back to Sup Forums or r*ddit though you faggot. This is a place for the discussion of politics, not "le ebin trolling XDDD"

How long until the color red is a hate symbol?

Bamp

Also if you put Trump stickers on the backs of stop signs etc they are next to impossible to get off.

We are in a political war nigger fuck off back to wherever niggers go you lame ass punk nigger

I'm in so cal but It might as well be Berkeley, tally hoooo

Place Trump stickers on teachers property(cars desks computers) see if anyone attacks a staff member or better yet gets the commie faggots fired.

How about follow trump, get a job and contribute to your society,

oh wait, sorry, you can't do shit.

>We are in a political war
>thinks mildly inconviencing libshits with bumper stickers is an effective means of halting (((their))) agenda
>autistic overuse of nigger
Jesus Christ, you are new here. Take your cancerous raid back to Sup Forums you underaged subhuman trash. I hate nu Sup Forums so fucking much.

Sage.

Stick MAGA hat's on all the homeless peoples heads, and wait for the libtards to start assaulting "the underpriviledged"

>maga hats in lockers or pinned to bags
>maga hotline with lib phone numbers

kekked, develish.jpg

Listen nigger I'm probably everything your not and wish u were notice how most in this thread like this idea? U are the minority nigger. Muh muh nu pol. And nigger has been in vocabulary for the last 35 years nigger i can smell niger all over u nigger im a real white power mother fuckeing nigger not some neet nigger u are even a minority in this thread nigger

Put Janet Napolitano's home address as Trump re-election HQ
Molotov cocktails for all

this is a seriously fucking good idea. we can't let this slip

You type like an utter retard and quite frankly I'm embarrassed that you think someone on the politically incorrect board of all fucking places gives a shit about having a minority opinion.
>everyone else here agrees with me
Group consensus is not an argument newfag.

Sage.

Agree to some extent but dont worry about how i type on a politically incorrect board..? I do not talk how i type. My friend just got out of prison (ca) and has me saying nigger again.
But if you read whole thread most like it so maybe stop telling people to fuck off to b or plebbit when its obvious anons on poll like this idea, tactic.

Peace out my nig

Listen here you literal untermensch, we aren't talking.
>hurr me bad at the only form of communication possible between us
>at least I talk good though
I bet you have a mexican accent.
>my friend from prison got me saying nigger again
Are you incapable of thinking for yourself? If so, leave and do not come back. You'll just end up brainwashed by a shill or some flat earther.

Sage.

Listen nigger and listen good. I can converse perfectly fine nigger. I know your type, I know you are insecure around females. I know you are weak. I know most men could best you in 99% of all things manly. I can smell your failures over the net nigger. I am a strong man and you are a bitch and this i know. How? Because I know me and I also can smell your weak ass nigger. And u know your weak.
Now correct this post white nigger or wigger.

Between u and me.. we both know you are a weak bitch.

You, because u are u and know u

Me, because im good at profiling people nigger

>I know you are insecure around women
Desu, women are beyond degenerate and are extremely insecure. There is no reason to be insecure around them. Feel free to reverse image search pic related.
>I know most men could best you in 99% of all things manly
Not an argument.
>Now correct this post white nigger or wigger
Turbokek, you give natsocs a bad name. I suggest you follow your friend back to prison.

Sage.

Dumb fuck

Ok my nig. Since this is an anonymous board i will confess. I live in northen California im 42 I have been to prison 5 times i am 6'2" 235 I am a true white supremacist i have hated niggers well before I was a keyboard warrior on Sup Forums.

This thread is dead its just u and me talking shit to each other. You calling me a newfag and me calling u a weak nigger.

We might both be right? We both know your a pussy the question that remains is am i a newfag?

Well nigger?

>dumb fuck
Thats it? What a insightful post. The nigger is strong in you.
Kys nigger

Read up on the pertinent literature and be useful. Pranks are an ineffective means of redpilling normies on the JQ and race. Hell, watch more Jared Taylor and review Molymemes talks with race realist scientists if you need to. As much as I'd like it to be so, shouting nigger and spic does not make our problems go away. If you can't get beyond your subhuman nigger-tier mindset after that, you are no brother of mine and deserve to be sterilized with the rest of the trash.

Next time, think carefully before you start another retarded thread.

Pranks are part of Sup Forums are we not on Sup Forums? I already have kids my oldest is in 3rd grade GATE so sterilize me why? No need to sterilize u because u probably won't reproduce anyways.
How are you going to make a difference? Atleast i have white offspring oldest in advanced classes in ca which means he is top shelf because off all affirmative action shit.

Want to help "no brother of mine" have white babies and subvert Hollywood. Sitting on your PC wathing or reading any and all shit does zero...

NIGGER

White men don't go to prison when they have children, nigger.

You have no idea what my life has been like. Look i have a throw away email i will give u if u want just ask. I will help u , be your mentor if u want. From our convo it seems like you lack a father figure. I got you brother and im not even joking.

Well my nig?

Not interested CIA. Take care of your kids. This is your last (You).

Bed time anyways. Take care i would have given u my email and helped u though take care user gnite

begone you worthless nigger

Well simple test....can you triforce?

Im phonefagging right now

Would be pretty funny, but i could imagine it resulting in legal troubles, even if only for the sticker itself

Yeah maybe vandalism. But the keks

Fair nuff....also home run idea my good man

This is why I suggest the solution to those egyption gangrape mobs is automatic firearms.

Sure you kill one innocent woman but you get hundreds of rapists and they will learn not to do it any more.