You may not agree with Sargon but this Destiny fuck just tried to false DMCA him to shut him up

You may not agree with Sargon but this Destiny fuck just tried to false DMCA him to shut him up.

Maybe its time we shut this Destiny goy down?

Sargon video:
youtube.com/watch?v=q6jY6hYgwqY

Jontron vs Destiny

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM

Nakedape destroys Destiny into submission
youtube.com/watch?v=WBidAZga_LM

Jim kills Destiny

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE&t=2229s

Other urls found in this thread:

mythbustersresults.com/episode15).
youtube.com/watch?v=szlgB1AD5hI
socialblade.com/twitter/user/omnidestiny
socialblade.com/twitter/user/sargon_of_akkad
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=CG-AtACfOuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quite hard to find people to shut Destiny down effectively without him shouting you down. This faggot should just stay as a gaming channel.
-Martin Shkreli shut him down in 5 mins; the issue was deeper than Destiny's understanding.
-Jim stumped him even when he didn't know he was going to debate Destiny.
-Naked Ape practically gutted him. Causing Destiny to sperg out.
-Jontron made very solid points but spaghettied at some point. But kinda hard to get through to Destiny's thick skull.

Can someone please tell me whats wrongs with "destinys" jaw while talking? What is he doing with it? Burgers I demand answers? This shit makes me sick to watch? Is this retardation, autism, genetic disease?

>e-""""""""""""""""""""celeb"""""""""""""""""""" drama

It shouldn't be hard. I doubt he files a correct income for his child support.
>Abandoned his son, barely gets visitation.
>Raped Mia Rose but claims to be a liberal and for womens rights
>Invites Mia Rose to play League after the rape and belittles and mocks her constantly like the fucking manlet he is.

Someone needs to put a hit on this fuck.

Destiny is a manipulative faggot.

Don't forget Ryan Dawson; he flexed on Destiny for two straight hours without a single misstep--it's the only Destiny stream I've ever watched because its 98% Ryan Dawson talking

>Someone needs to put a hit on this fuck.
Tbh if people bullied him, he'd probably end up killing himself
He doesn't seem very stable and sure as hell doesn't like feeling like he isn't winning

kek same here

if you want to watch destiny videos just watch that video and realize there's no point in going further

He's a big boy on the internet. How else could he rape Mia Rose at the peak of his fame. If any of the Sup Forums 6 foot + gods confronted him in real life he would cower and backtrack on most of his ideals. This is the power of the internet, manlet fucks that abandon their children are allowed to abuse and rape women that latch on for fame.

... even athene with his retarded cult syndrome got above him.Even though it was a completely different topic.

I don't know what people see in this faggot, something tells me he's the average brainwashed fuck who sees that the world is crumbling and pretends to know shit, citing false stats & quoting idiots in these so-called """debates""".

we could use this to get feminists against him. Let the snake eat itself

>>Abandoned his son, barely gets visitation.
I thought his kid was always over

Holy fuck, that clip about Japan.
Destiny is an absolute fucking moron, why were people saying he "won" the debate? This guy just throw fallacies, strawmen, shift goals, and dominate by acting confident. None of his points were even mildly logical, and he was even used extreme racism against japs as an argument, and better, he didn't even noticed it.

Look at those narrow shoulders and spaghetti arms and that massive head. No wonder he's such an opinionated sperg online.

But we are not Japan, and I don't care about Japan, and also Japan is one of the most racist fucking countries in the world, do you wanna be like japan? The Japanese people thought they were superior Asians, and its part of the reasons why they were so keen to do the shit they did in WWII. Hahahah, it doesn't get any more racist than Japan. If you wanna draw a parallel to another homogeneous society, Japan is like the worst go to argument. It's also a dying country because they refuse to let anybody else in, Japan is also like worldwide leading in suicide or something, I don't think you wanna use Japan as your model for a homogeneous society.

Isn't Destiny like the name of a black hooker?

>Raped Mia Rose

I never find anything on the matter. Any pointers?

As far as I can tell it's just him grabbing her tits during a livestream with her. I can't find the stream either though.

look at this fucking manlet. he looks like a bobblehead

Generation Z bruv

>false DMCA

How were the DMCA claims false?

American genes.

delet

Jesus Christ, he looks like he has a condition, I mean even when I was a no-sports, vidya all day kind of guy I wasn't looking that comical, I was a skinnyfat piece of shit with noodle arms, but this guy is on another level all together, it's like someone took his head and put it on the body of a 10 year old boy, wtf.

Someone find out where he lives and I will put a banana in his tail pipe

haha yes, that will make Jontron less retarded

Mythbusters did this (mythbustersresults.com/episode15). Didn't work, everything they tried to plug the pipe with got blown right out.

Dumbass.

>DESTINY ASKING PEOPLE TO REMOVE HIS VIDEO WITH NAKED APE
DESTINY ASKING PEOPLE TO REMOVE HIS VIDEO WITH NAKED APE
>DESTINY ASKING PEOPLE TO REMOVE HIS VIDEO WITH NAKED APE
The cuck has gone full damage control mode. At least 4 different videos I've seen with cuts on that 30min clip vanquished.

Way to go full SJW dude.

I used to put potatoes, shit never fails.

Because it's within YouTube's "fair use policy" rules.

Communist filth goes on censoring spree??? Wow, really shocks my imagines.

Are there any other debates?

Did he do all these debates in one day?

i like sargon and all but how exactly was it a false claim?

he ripped it straight from his stream and added nothing. no critique, no discussion just a straight rip.

sargon lazily took someones property and attempted to profit off it.

Steve Cucknell the SECOND. KEK

You're allowed to upload under educational purposes. It doesnt matter if its a straight rip. Youtube TOS and copyright are two separate things. Sargon has a better argument against the DMCA claim then Destiny has for it.

That's incorrect. Go read it.

funny how he titles videos where he thinks he won as "debate" and all the others are just "interview" or "discussion"

This is actually a mistake via his youtube manager. He explicitly requested that all of them be titled as "discussions" to avoid unnecessary conflict.

Holy shit he looks like an autismo midget

He claims that she was actually shitty in bed but in that particular livestream he was drunk (very seldom does he do get drunk) and fondled the shit out of Mia when she was obv playing and a bit nerved about it.

He justifies it sort of by saying he drunk and like I said has short history of it.

typical sjw it's not rape if i do it things

if theres not a defined educational purposes its not protected.

this shits going to sink sargon, all because he got greedy.

>youtube manager
kek you really believe that?

No it just isn't rape. Period.

sexual assault is a form of rape whether you like it or not faggot

i don't like it but women do have shitty standards for this

Its a political debate, not a commercial or movie or anything protected under the youtube TOS. Its a clip of the video, under 10 mins which means no ads.

Yes, I know his youtube manager and he laughed about it on stream when he found out. It's a pretty reasonable thing to do also. I don't really have to be charitable to believe anyone would do it.

Classic numale physiognomy.

>sexual assault is a form of rape
>calls others sjw

Can you read? I don't agree with it is what I said, in case you're too stupid to go back and read the post

I think such things are often referred to as rape but like you I think it is incorrect to do so and believe that maintaining the traditional definition is important.

There is a very significant difference between being dragged into an alley at knife point to be actually raped and some drunk guy grabbed a titty. You are aware of this and considering this is Sup Forums I'm sure that you are also against it. So why perpetuate it just because in in the current situation it's against someone you don't like?

>sexual assault is rape but I don't agree with it
I don't care what you agree with you twit, you're wrong

then whose fault is it that the naked ape discussion video isn't uploaded

youtube TOS doesn't mean shit, copyright law supersedes it.
it dosent matter if its not monitized.

the only things that matters is who owns it and if the reused work is Transformative .

protip: its not transformative, its a straight rip.

Delusion.

just another way to say that i disagree with the conflation

I'm not sure what you're getting at by saying "then who's fault is it" because I'm really not sure how the points are connected but in all honestly I'd probably say it is his youtube manager again being lazy as he so often does.

By all means cling to your assumptions but just listen to this for a second. Regardless of what "actually" happened in the debate, Destiny and his fanboys believe he won. He has no real reason not to upload the video and I'm sure soon enough it will be on his youtube channel.

>jontron loses argument
>guys lets ddos the guy that shit on him

lmao

You know fuck all about false DMCA claims. This has been a thing since youtube first came around. If this were go to court, destiny would lose. His false DMCA claim is taking money from Sargon. His video of destiny is not monetized. You're allowed to take clips of peoples videos. Under your fucking idea of how TOS and DMCA's work people who compile clips of videos would be taken down. It is not a straight rip, a straight rip would be re-uploading the entire video, he took an under 10 snippet.

IDK what the fuck this is but it sounds like it needs to be on Sup Forums

Hahahah proxy swede detected

>checks flag
checks out

Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=szlgB1AD5hI

bump. make it happen /po/

Geert will lose bitch

Realtalk, Destiny is a Godtier troll.

All the twitch.tv drama he has been involved in has been pricelesss comedy.

Alt-right is getting baited so hard by Destiny. Sargon is a complete cuck who is unknowingly promoting Destiny's social media plattform.

Unsure who is going to get rekt by Destiny next but it's probably going to be funny as fuck.

Geert wins. kek wills it

Don't pretend that your intentions were purely to innocently raise awareness of how much the term rape is misconstrued these days. Some one explicitly asked for evidence the 'rape' and you jumped in with what you knew, ending with the line "typical sjw it's not rape if i do it things". Not once did you clarify that it wasn't technically rape and not once did you object to referring to it as rape. I'm sorry but I'm just not stupid enough to believe you.

Destiny is a SJW in denial.

Stop posting this you insufferable fucking 12 year old faggot
Saged
Hey faggot mods how about cleaning up this duplicate

Bump for justice.

>but I'm just not stupid enough to believe you.
You might be so stupid you couldn't even believe yourself

I don't care if you believe me. Why should I care what some abo speculates what I really think about the matter. I did mean that I wish the two weren't conflated but if you don't believe me fuck off m8

I think by feminist definitions we're all women haters in denial but I'd rather avoid being categorised by people who consider extremes the norm.

He can't argue for his life, basically just talks super fast like an autist. Stop giving him Attention.

Fucking Kill Yourself.

Stop hyping up Destiny. Stop making Anita 2.0 out of this massive retard.

Kill Yourself.

is this suppose to be an argument?

>Under your fucking idea of how TOS and DMCA's work people who compile clips of videos would be taken down

As soon as they're found, they are taken down.
thats what happened to sargons stolen clips and its why you wont see them uploaded again unless its done properly and its transformative .

Is Destiny his real name or just his stripper name?

I reported at least 10 of these threads yesterday and none of them were deleted
its so obvious his chat is doing a raid, I mean look at this faggot

Keep this gamer faggot shit off Sup Forums

Cracked was alright before they started shoehorning political commentary into every single video.

After Hours was a classic online series before they began this policy.

This.
Obvious self esteem issues.

>you can't use other countries and places to make an analogy to this specific thing
>I can do that of course, I can cite Cuban immigration to Miami to this argument, but you can't do the same.
>also, if I talk really fast and in a convincing tone, people won't realize I'm a dishonest dunce

Ape's video is private.

>Destiny is a SJW in denial.
He calls himself a SJW.

Which is currently the best Troll cover you can have.

socialblade.com/twitter/user/omnidestiny

socialblade.com/twitter/user/sargon_of_akkad

SoA has 5-8 times the social media impact Destiny has but he is getting baited so hard.

Half of Destiny's social media growth in the last 30 days came during the last 2 days.

His twitch stream also grew thanks to the whole story. Destiny trolling the fuck out of the alt right is clearly helping his business.

>a normal white guy gets accused of rape for fondling
>It's isn't rape
>SJW does it
>It's rape

Stop stooping down to their level, it isn't rape, not when a white guy does it, not when a SJW does it, not when a Jew does it and not when a Muslim does it.

If he was such a le ebin trole :D:D:D:DD He wouldnt be taking down sargons videos trhough copywrite claims

Destiny is so terrible. He's the quintessential reddit drone. He has a numale complex that drives him to treat his beliefs as SUPR SRS BSNS just so that he can fool himself into believing that he's accomplishing anything by regurgitating the talking points of others. He actually cited a reddit post in his debate with Jim. This is a man so ideologically sheltered that he thinks he's a fucking genius for reading a few assorted "Gotcha!" arguments on liberal echo chambers. This is especially curious because he can't even seem to memorize the arguments anyway! The boy is a big ball of sophistic refuse.

What shit digits.

Can we talk about the end of the NakedApe discussion? People are so extremely convinced that Ape destroyed Destiny or that Destiny rage quit the discussion but don't you see how pointless it was to go further?

Ape literally admitted that he was completely okay with being classed as a lesser human being, sacrificing his rights and the rights of his wife/children. This position is impervious to attack. At this point there is only one thing left to consider and that is the validity of that argument.

Do you people really believe this? How many of you are actually purely white? I don't think that many of you are. I certainly am but this notion is absurd to me.

Watch the debate he does with Ryan Dawson, and when I say debate I mean lecture.

If not for the comedic value of seeing Destiny so far out of his league, then at least for some good insights given by Dawson on various topics, they guy is extremely well read/informed.

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g

other way around m8, rape is a form of sexual assault.

Just saying: Never trust people who attach pictures of scantily clad women, apes, or business men to their posts.

Wrong reply

>He wouldnt be taking down sargons videos trhough copywrite claims
It upsets Sargon, gets him retweets promotes his social media.

Not trying to meme but literally who? First time I've even heard of this person is through Sup Forums.

I automatically discard the post and stare at the picture.

This guy used to be so much fun
his SC2 justin.tv was fucking premium kek material
How low can you get
youtube.com/watch?v=CG-AtACfOuk

If you're not going to trust the words out of peoples mouths why bother engaging in discourse at all? What would be the point in it? I honestly just picked a random gif btw.