Can we all agree that while Jews may be the bigger problem, Muslims are the more immediate problem?

strawpoll.me/12534367

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12534367
youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just accept Islam already. I cant wait to have 10+ children with a white muslim convert man, and contribute to saving the white race!

>strawpoll.me/12534367

>jews bring muslims into your country
>jews stur up hate toward whites in your country
>jews stur up hate to muslims in your country
>jews elect other jews to get you to fight mu lims for them
>muslims are eliminated from arabia allowing israel to take over

Kikes are the problem, the only problem, and the final solution is coming.

It's easy for an American to say, you don't have nearly the problem with the towelheads as we do.

I can't wait till those sandy niggers well get the boot.

Yes I can agree with that, Islam must be exterminated. The world has already undergone
the bootheal of religious oppression with the
catholic church, we don't need it again.

Can't do much against kikes when your population is turning majority non-white. Unless you are completely braindead, we have to deal with muslims before we deal with the kikes. Any kikes will be killed anyway by collateral damage when white vs. muslims civil war sparks up.

> t. Mr. Shekelburg

Why not deal with both.

>Why not deal with both.
I'm fine with that, as long as you don't prioritize the jews over the muslims.

dude, there's no problem with muslims. not all of them are violent.

I'd be fine living in a world with only whites and jews. They'd be no threat to us in that situation, as they can only use hoards of useful idiot brown people to fight against us. Also, they are smart, and could actually be of use

kek
you pale assed nigger variants really have no fucking idea who is fighting who (much less why) have you.

/thread

Absolutely, at least here in Europe. I didnt give a shit about the jews or Israel or whatever, I want niggers and sandniggers out of my country (possibly out of all Europe)

>a handful of kike pirates are controlling both sides

The Jew speaks, however not a sheckle fell to its feet when it did so.
The Jew posted an image, however not a copper nor silver was paid to view it.
This Jew is the lesser of them and has been deemed unfit for sheckles.

(((who))) do you think started this thread

fuck you, lying kike

True, but the ones who aren't violent will still condone the actions of the ones who are. Islam is a shitstain on the western world and must be dealt with accordingly.

זה בסדר אחי
לא צריך להתחבא

Please give me some based bibi memes for when I larp as a jew

(((((The catholic church)))))

true. To be honest I don't give a fuck about jews as long as they are not communist faggots.
Muslims however are all shit

10/10 jewing

I hate Jews they are way too similar to Tom Hanks

Both problems have the same solution though.
The Final one.

SIEG HEIL!
youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8

had to fix it a bit

yes goy
excellent
remember
nationalism is good for you

The muslims need to exist as the bad guys, they just need to keep to their own clay.

I honestly don't understand you guys. The average muslim is closer to our values than the average normie. A westernized Islam with traditional gender roles, no transexuals, no politically correct, etc. would fix the West.

Europe will collapse because they have 10+ million gang raper shit skins now inside Thier borders. Talk about a Trojan horse army. All British females and goats are in danger.

There will never be such a thing as westernized islam.
Islam is not a faith that changes or adopts the traits of other cultures like Christianity did. Islam only exists to propagate itself, and destroy any competing faiths and cultures in the process. There is a fucking reason why original Persian, Egyptian and other middle eastern and north african cultures and religions are ALL GONE.

Islam destroys all things not islam, and I want none of that cancerous fucking ideology in my homeland.