Why do Muslims worship it?
If it got nuked will they die?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/Z8PCxFNIwN0/hqdefault.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fil
m.imgur.com/gallery/VYdcl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meteorite in the corner.
They bow down every day to a fallen star.

If you destroy it they will shut down like the droids in star wars.

someone should airdrop a pig carcass onto it

Leftovers from the cults before islam. Same with the moon symbols.

Its been destroyed several times... Its just got a piece of meteorite on the inside everyone kisses and gets herpes from... Nothing but a few pillars and some pots and pans on the inside.

*Outside.

What if they put a frog inside?

Its the Bogdanoffs holiday home

they will start spinning on their prayer mats, like compasses on the north pole

it would be extremely painful

It would be extremely haram.

you, Shias and ISIS seem to have the same purpose

Kek

How was it destroyed?

What's with the pots and pans?

It holds the remains of Muhammed's Filipino He-Shes

Nah this sandy shithole didn't exist before the 700s. camelfuckers stole the culture that existed in Petra before it's collapse and perverted the fuck out of it into a totalitarian ideology that wants to enslave the world.

it's like the zerg overmind

The cube is a hindu shivling. Theres pictures floating around of it somewhere. Seriously though, mohammeds uncle worshipped hindu gods and truly believed in Lord Shiva.

Mohammed made islam to start pillaging the trade caravans and converting them.

Rumor has it than when a drop of water from the ganges river touches the shivling contained in the box, then their whole shit religion with crumble.

the herp rock is outside.

>In 1674, according to Johann Ludwig Burckhardt, someone smeared the Black Stone with excrement so that "every one who kissed it retired with a sullied beard". The Shi'ite Persians were suspected of being responsible and were the target of curses from other Muslims for centuries afterwards,

Early Shi'ite posting

Supposedly it contains a piece of the Big Bog inside.

read about the planned Operation Hornet's Nest

4 jew

The same reason jews pray to a wall.

Fucking Semites eh.

Heres the pic. Mecca used to be Makkeshwar, sounds like an indian name to a city if you ask me.

i.ytimg.com/vi/Z8PCxFNIwN0/hqdefault.jpg

KEK

Have a (you)

Lost.

Were you masturbating as you typed that?

There is absolutely nothing, like there is absolutely no god and no purpose on our lives, they are just fucking stupid and ruining their only lives.

It's representative of Saturn's Cube
or Lucifer's cube it is also represented within the Star Of David because most Abrahaic faiths are really Satanic cults
That explains a lot I hope

It has been destroyed before. It is a focal point of great importance, but it is not the key to destroying islam.

To destroy islam is simple.
Destroy the mosques.

Could Sup Forums raise money and get this thing blown up?

>look up shivling

Muslims worship an Indian deity's cock without knowing it.

I'm no longer sure about what is real around me and what is not. Is the whole of reality a lie? It is worse than a lie. It is a joke.

Idk but the more i look into the more I'm seeing hindus as being the oldest culture around. Did the jews destroy hindus first and now they're going after christians?

QUICK RUNDOWN
Pagan Quraisy Arabians (before Muslim culture) worship a small meteorite in that cube, so Muhammad who revenged against the pagan arabs, adopted a new religion called islam, took this part of parcel of this arabic culture of worshipping a rock that fell from the heavens, its a black rock that they need to kiss during their hijrah or pilgrimage

In Quran, a christian king named King Abrahah tried to destroy mecca because of this black stone worshippers coming to pilgrim this site rather than his holy church, it is said Allah sent ababil birds to destroy King Abrahah armies and saved mecca and that cube from destruction.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fil

Insha Kek brother!

it holds the sacred object that Muhammad (peace be upon him) himself stuck up his anus.

TOP KEK, MY DUDE

The inside of the cube

These are the lamps or whatever hanging from the ceiling

Asyrafiqq, is that you??

It´s the Whore of Babylon. The silver thing inside is a vagina and the black cube = burka.

Quote me on this bitch, look into it - this is the reality. Also meteorite poster is correct in a way + some cults thinks the Cube = Saturn somehow. The cult of the Black Sun = Saturn was a sun once, or rather a brown star, this is in Electric Universe theory.

This post sounds like im a schizo but yeah, there are tons of theories. I like the Saturn + Whore of Babylon best.

Islam = The Beast rising.

Kek
Germanbro knows

Underrated

its a bunch of servers with videos of us fapping so they can black mail us

> they still haven't taken islam pill

It's a Jewish trick. That cube used to be the main income of that city, and the local Jewish clan guarded the access to it, demanding money to visit it.
Mohammed conquered the city and realized that money is nice, so he adapted the cube and made it mandatory to visit it, bringing in more shekels. You can tell it's a scam because they make you walk around it several times and pay an entrance fee.

It was used to host the idols. It's called the house of Allah because Allah literally was inside as an idol. After idols were destroyed it kept its statute. No reason to worship the house of idols after idols are gone but I guess arab intellect doesn't go that far.

I want to believe...

lost

Seeing muzzie posts with a British flag makes me resent my heritage. I'm glad my parents emigrated when I was an infant.

Israel should just stop pussyfooting with these guys and just Samson the cube.

A preemptive strike would be justified by all the Zog owned counties of Earth, anyone who criticizes is a nazi racist.

they meteor itself has been a place of worship since antiquity for pagan gods

after muslim cancer spread it became an islamistic worship ground

like most of the AD religions they just borrow from older ones and then claim it as their own

Funny theories about Islam again. None of them are correct of course.

According to the Qur'an, Qa'aba has been built by Abraham. Much earlier than the Quraysh. As time went by, people forgot about the teachings of Abraham (google the word "hanif") and turned the place into a Pagan temple. When Muslims conquered Mecca, they broke the idols and the place was reorganised as a monotheistic place of worship.

It has a symbolic significance and does not have to do anything with "stone worshipping" or any other funny theories above.

First, religious places contain positive spiritual energy stored in them. When you enter a Church, a Mosque or a similar place you feel it. I know that the ones who make "race" to their primary human feature and who are filled with hatred against the "inferior races" will never feel that and understand what "spirit" means. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Anyway..

Besides, in Sufi interpretation it symbolises the heart of the universe. You cannot see it from pictures, since it is covered by a black cloth, but actually it is not cubic. Some walls are carved towards inside so it has the shape of a heart.

I know all this info will not cease your hatred because it is straightforward dehumanisation and demonisation what you want to do with us Muslims, but I wanted some among you, who still have a heart, to know.

1 small yield nuke is all it takes to make the world right again.

Stop killing our people and we will stop hating yours. We haven't even BEGUN to actually hate you FYI, fucking roach

Lovely post; I am Christian and I know what you mean by spirit. I pray more people would experience that.

I am now a Muslim with the sole purpose of pouring bacon grease all over this rock.

>Thou shall have no other gods before more

Another example of Islam being satanism.

how's killing kurds going?

Ask the Russians

In fact it symbolizes a Big Black Pussy.

what's fucked about this big black cube is watching retarded poor ppl spend their savings to go and kiss this fucking rock.
there's also another part where they 'stone' the devil.

Muslims take an apparently strict role on idolatry, but how do they explain paganistic shit like marching around this gamecube and throwing rocks at a wall?

Mecca was full of heebs, but prior to islam it was a bedouin pagan city.

High quality bants right there.

It harvests the energy of their worship.

Where are your sources user?

This is really interesting.

Looks like a subwoofer.

m.imgur.com/gallery/VYdcl
Cant upload it here because my phone always kills the resolution, but this is what i got about the symbology

Jews originated from a tribe traveling from India over the mountains or something. The sect or group was called "Abraham" no joke. Worded differently perhaps. Look into it user, great history / theory stuff.

Thanks, Hans.

Lucifer.

You're alright, Kraut.

include me in screencap

Kek

kex

Klaus going HAM

What if there is the antichrist inside and after x-million amount of circles walked around the cube by muslims the ritual is finished, a lightning will struck so bright it will blind everyone around it. Once people can see again the cube is gone and the antichrist stands there

Best Krautpost of 2017 thus far!

>I'm no longer sure about what is real around me and what is not. Is the whole of reality a lie? It is worse than a lie. It is a joke.
Life is a meme, that's all you need to know.

Why arent we coordinating that opperation then? We took down labouffs flag, we put the magahat on the girlstatue, then we also can destroy islam

It is claimed by some that "Yahoodis" are actually the "Yadavs" that were the kin of Krishna.

Krishna was immensely powerful (duh..) but this led to yahoodi's becoming corrupt. Seeing this, Krishna made a very pious lady curse him that his descendants will die soon. When Krishna died, his descendants killed each other. The rest of the kin fled.

The kin were known to be degenerate thieves.

Also, there are claims that Abraham is actually derived from "Brahm" which, based on which school of Hinduism you subscribe to, means:

1) The highest entity
2) THe highest living being who still follows the cycle of life and death
3) The ultimate consciousness which you reach after self-realization
4) A god who is not prayed to by anyone but is considered part of the top trio.

>I know all this info will not cease your hatred because it is straightforward dehumanisation and demonisation what you want to do with us
You can't dehumanize what's already non-human.

kek'd

its the disneyland of muslims with a hardcore stampede ride

>Early Shi'ite posting
Thanks.

Also that pic. Hard to believe it's fucking real.

I fucking knew it!