Jesus Christ the damage control

Jesus Christ the damage control.

Maybe the Donald is really playing 7d chess. Since the primaries they wanted his tax return, and now the left want nothing to do with it

>if it doesn't show what we want it to show, then it can't be real

Rare flag

Why did they want his tax returns again?

What the fuck are you?

I hope this leak causes the end of the Trump reign through impeachment, imprisonment, and subsequent anal violation.

Rare flag

Hoping hed have payments from russianhackers.org

because they tax returns! I cant even. You have a lot of nerve you xenomorph

(((They're))) trying to prove he's an evil rich WHITE guy, who doesn't pay "his fair share"

It actually showed that he's more honest I his tax returns and paid more percentage wise than Obama sanders and NBC lolol this is fucking rich. And he leaked it himself.

nice, this is mine.

b-but muh narrative

this isn't fair

totally copying your names for the ones I know

RARE

>only saving the flags and not screencapping the posts
LOW ENERGY

I'm a burger, not screencapping all that shit

> no nz flag

>do everything you can to get tax returns for a year
>finally get what you want
>claim it was another one of Donald's tricks to just look like he's innocent

Lmao, every time.

Disregard me I'm a blind nigger

I have always been skeptical of e^9 dimensial chess claims but I am starting to believe Donald Trump is an outstanding strategist

>ISIS

How?

the one u forgot name of is french polynesia

ohfug I downloaded it twice rip ty best ally

Flag thread?
Flag thread.

I also have screencaps to back up my claims desu.

wtf your flag is Mr Krabs' framed dollar

how did you get the isis flag?

So will she get in trouble for showing his tax return?

>implying there's literally anything wrong with being an alien in modern America
wtf!!!???

>maybe

How many times do you have to see evidence of this to realize he's doing shit like this on purpose

i dindu noffin

Im sure many of those are fake, but you are missing St Pierre and Miquelon, which I have seen before

I remember working in Afghanistan as a contractor right when flags were introduced and everytime I posted the thread was derailed

Did they ever ask to look at Obama's or anyone else's for that matter?

>Im sure many of those are fake
You what cunt?

>you are missing St Pierre and Miquelon
That's the ship right? Coloured it in, but forgot to put the flag on there. Thanks m8.

RUSSIANS!!

COnsidering none of you actually read news besides filtered propaganda let me bust this story's nut on you my dear polcucks.

Maddow claimed to have Trump's tax returns. Releases an incomplete 2005 tax return which doesn't come close to filling the purpose people have wanted behind Trump's full tax returns.

So now you see some backlash. Either against Maddow for cashing in on a non-story, trying to somehow push this against Trump to release more or straight up saying it's a Trump ish plant.

So yeah, this is good for Trump. Very easy to spin this as the whole "release your tax returns!" being petty even though this is far far away from what people wanted to see but because Maddow sold it as being that story now it's hard not to see the connection.

goddamn I love this timeline, I pity the poor me in the hillary timeline. Third nuclear exchange will have already happened and taken out ausbros

Worse. It also goes against the he paid no taxes narrative that was pushed so hard.
It puts a biiig question mark on all Trump bad mouthing by big media since it was not done by buzzfeed, or some other nest of lunacy. That was prime time TV.

They already got tricked with another audio tape. He was only with a woman and leaked the audio in order to have more publicity.

They just won't learn will they?

FIrst they wanted to prove he didn't pay taxes, then they wanted to prove he didn't donate to charity, then they wanted to prove he received personal checks from Vladimir Putin.

Mr. Ray Maddow really looked foolish.

I don't even know anymore, could very well be that the media wants to claim the "leaked" documents are fake instead of admitting there's no problems with Trump's taxes.
They are that fucking dumb.

Let this be a lesson to the lot of you.
Just be a Good, Honest, Hardworking person and your enemies won't have shit on you.

>Release your tax returns Trump!
>Woo we just obtained the documents that we want! Trump is going down!
>They don't support our narrative, therefore they are fake. Release your tax returns!
Fucking hell.

Rachel maddow is so unactractive i hope she will be fired and lose so much from her trumpcuckening feelsogood seeing some liar get bTFO

I wanna comment on their fb page and debate with them, but I value not having my account flagged by a thousand angry libs.

Collect flag.

>Since the primaries they wanted his tax return, and now the left want nothing to do with it

I'm not even a chessologist and I got this one

Hes a rich high profile person, people also view the IRS as relentless (and now anti-republican) and can assume Trumps paying his taxes on account of not being in jail

Making stupid leftist journalists burn up energy and time something that wont sway voters makes sense

Rarest flag/pepe

Holy shit this pic

This doesn't actually meet the left's requirements at all (Trump's tax returns during the election year), but it is enough to muddy the waters and destroy interest in the pursuit.

I need a basic rundown on these characters.

Yeah, he showed them with no issue, I think k nearly all presidential candidates released their taxes.

Trumps not showing his because it's an incredibly powerful tool to manipulate the media's narrative and distract from other habbenings.

This event, no joke, has changed my mind about Trump. He's like a giant, good-natured cat fucking with a bunch of stupid mice.

Possible she got these off of Marla Maples who also would have a copy as his wife. Dykeface is going to jail.....which she will like a whole lot anyway....so a win/win for all

he lies and deflects to keep them hidden.
if they're clean they should help clear up a number of things.
he's the first president in history to refuse such a simple request

THIS IS IMPORTANT, WHATS YOUR DICK SIZE. i got 16,3 cm which is like 2 cm above average and yet this size is called dicled by people here wtf. everybody here is 20 + cm how can i compete

Trump's not showing his because

1) presidents are not required to. just because most have done it, does not set any kind of legal precedent

2)and Im going to say this one, because Im a business owner. Trump's taxes are all his pass through, he IS the business. So releasing his tax returns gives his competitors an incredible advantage in seeing where his money is going, how it is being spent, where his business assets are and how they are performing. He would not have the same information about his competitors. But they would have intel about EVERY nickle and dime in his businesses. A disastrous prospect.

Former drumph supporter here guys. It's been hilarious watching him crash and burn but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes

>So releasing his tax returns gives his competitors an incredible advantage in seeing where his money is going, how it is being spent, where his business assets are and how they are performing
so his role as a business man comes before being transparent with the people? because a LOT of people consider him completely untrustworthy, in part due to him refusing to release tax returns. Is it ok for him to put his personal fortune ahead of his role as fucking president?

WTF mini-india/Pakistan

nice flag

I personally appreciate his foresight and discretion. Shows he can handle the presidency and knows how to succeed and not divulge/leak sensitive information on a low security private server like a fucking imbecile.

WTF mini-laos

Why exactly is it (((BREAKING))) that someone got his returns anyway? Is the document itself going to sprout limbs and start attacking people or something? Fucks sake.

Is it wrong if I want to punch her?

what they thought they would find:
>$50.000.000 money laundering
>$50.000.000 tax fraud
>$25.000.000 payment to KGBHackers.ru
>$10.000.000 travel expenses for various trips to moscow
>attached note that says "thanks for the help, vladimir! t. drumpf"

what they did find:
>bunch of boring as fuck tax information and regular financial data

fuckin amazing pic
who is the guy/comic character behind puting supposed to be?
i think trump=dr. doom
putin=red hulk
Martin Shkreli=green goblin

I don't know what's shocking me more, the fact that they'd either expect Trump to actually have payments by Russian, or that IF Trump was actually paid of, he'd then try to pay taxes on it

Don't pretend that you give even the tiniest fuck about transparency or trust. You don't like Trump and you want to use any and every means (even weak shit like this) to criticise and attack him.

He will teach them

Underrated post

What's funny is the jews/leftists/traitors/subhumans CANNOt even begin to comprehend how a billionaire could have become so without fucking with people or doing illegal things.

This is HUGE projection by them, showing their true character, if it wasn't already obvious.
Sad !

4D CHESS

R A R E

A

R

E

>Why did they want his tax returns again?

they think this is how they beat romney.

they thought the proletariat would rise up in anger at (What they thought) him not paying any taxes.

the (((media))) is so disconnected nowadays

Leftists completely and utterly BTFO

Is that Martin :O

probably proxy but rare

its not donald, its bannon

For real? Elaborate pls

Became common practice in the fifties and every presidenr except Ford has done it since Nixon IIRC.

Trump even mocked Romney for not releasing his returns during the election. Not even for or against ir, but people are retarded with the answers they're giving

that is one hell of an autistic hobby

You're right user. It is impossible that Trump could possibly plan anything like this. It's not like he turned millions into billions.

Him and his family loved creating drama and confusion among contestants in his show.

>12 years in the making
That's some 12D Mahjong Keikaku.

His role as president has no requirement to release his tax returns.

Why the hell is everyone shitting on her? If she decided not to report on those returns, then I'd understand the outrage. Are you saying she should lose her job for reporting the truth?

How did they get conned if they willingly reported it?

I want to see NBC execs commit seppuku.

yeah yeah try to tell your self that drumpf is in control of anything. His government is crumbling under his nose.

He lost all control.

Because it was fucking clickbait. How retarded are you?

Bill Kristol?

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

she should lose her job because she's a pawn that gobbles globalist cock and labels the cum she spits out as news

>also ugly

Jewish tricks 101