ATTENTION BEWARE THE TERM "E CELEBS"

PIC related

It's no coincidence that "e-celeb(s)" has become a common place buzzword here around the time the dying MSM and their handlers are attempting to kill their new competitors with psyops.

Also, to the newfags spamming this term here unironically:
This isn't fucking Sup Forums, politics is as much about personalities as it is about events and ideas.

Anybody who uses this term is a paid shill at worst, or at best, a newfag who needs to fuck off back to
>>>/reddit/
etc.

Another metric, only 1000 mentions for all of last year.

hold rite there motherfucker, have you ever thought that maybe the folks who come here for their news and hearing about different events do so because they loke to fowm their own opinions and gatger information themselves? main stream media, or e celebs, the most imortant opinion is one youve formulated yourself. we dont need to replace one talking head with another. we need communication amongst eachother

Wut?

Im saying your claim that all peole using the phrase E celeb are shills is fucking dumb. some people genuinely feel that e clebrities are bo better than msm, willing to bend there character for a buck. tagts why it is best to rely on ones self for discerning fact from foction. we dont need either, and to feel that way is completely valid, tho you clearly feel otherwise

it sounds retarded too. who the fuck talks like that. wtf is so different about internet celebrity that it needs a new name?

oh right, it's because ((e-celebs)) aren't ((approved celebrities)). nothin' to see here folks

>Im saying your claim that all peole using the phrase E celeb are shills is fucking dumb
It would be dumb if that was my claim, and not your hallucination.
Reread the OP, if you can, illiterate faggot.
Also your feelings don't matter.

Top kek yoy fearmongering nigger nit everyone is a shill, unlike you you youtubeing Queerbait, fuck you and fuck canada

What the fuck are you even trying to say, you fucking mongoloid? Are you drunk?

Also
>It's no coincidence that "e-celeb(s)" has become a common place buzzword here
>Anybody who uses this term is a paid shill
That was your claim, so suck a dick

CIA is having a bad time here and seems to be hitting the cheap scotch now.

what is the difference between the two? Why do they need a special name? what purpose does it serve?

If a name pops up without an actual good reason, assume it's psyop shill shit. The same was true of the "alt-right" and lots of other names. They're used to convince people it's a collective, that way they can shit over certain ideas by shitting over the "named collective".

This a way of creating division. Divide and conquer. There is no difference between internet fame and "real" fame anymore. Real fame used to be controlled by the media, by who they let you see. To convince you they are famous and important, so that you don't realize those celebs are just as powerless as you.

And now we can pick from anyone with an internet connection. The power structures are desperate. Like a cornered animal. I worry that we'll do something stupid that causes them to lash out even more than they already have.

Considering most of Trump's political discourse is dispensed via tweeting online, I'll be surprised if the shills don't try to label him as an e-celebrity.
I believe he's just a shitposter
>or at best, a newfag who needs to fuck off back to
>Sup Forums
>/reddit/
>etc.
Look who's still retarded

I like to watch the msm. I know the have an agenda, but they are still far better researched than all internet outlets.

nice job on putting those pieces together.
that's been bugging me, too, but i figured it was probably just antifa/leftypol shills trying to drive wedges.
good work user.

Pretty fucking simple, Op is trying to claim people using the phrase e celeb and renouning them are disingenuous. thats absurd, ops not fucking omnicient. and your the just the bandwagoning mongrel, without an original thought. no im not drunk, just pointing out a shit attempt at board manipulation.

im flattered, really

im a SHITPOSTIN because i address your shitty false claim? your the newfaggot m8

and a Youtube dickrider at thaat

I fear the shills/reddit outnumber us, brother. This is a good post.

>they are still far better researched than all internet outlets
I seriously doubt you can substantiate that claim, though considering a lot of the traffic the MSM gets now a days is actually from their online presence I guess I could be inclined to agree with you.
Thanks, I fear the shills/reddit outnumber us, brother.
Behold, they arrive like flies onto shit.

what kind of retarded bullshit reasoning is that? just because a word or phrase picked up use over time doesn't mean it's being used by nefarious organizations trying to psyop autistic weebs on an anime forum.

you will get the same thing if you also search any of these terms you faggot ass leaf:

>alt-right
>leftists
>social marxists
>virtue signaling
>regressive left
>shill
>CTR
>deep state
>psyop
>white nationalism
>white genocide
>radical islam

DEBUNKED

haha yeah it's definitely the failing MSM shilling here and not the career vloggers who directly benefit financially from forcing themselves on Sup Forums every day :^) argument meme man and the minecraft letsplayer just organically got discovered by people who posted their fucking videos a hundred times a day for months lol nothing more to it than that.

What's really divide/conquer enabling is you guys vehement love of these internet characters. Fuck the msm, don't get me wrong. Trump lead us to a great golden era of American growth. I understand the value of the internet but it seems like all of a sudden faggots here basically starting advertising for these personalities that no one really gives a fuck about. The redpills, the attention to the media and its behavior/world events as a whole has been forgone in favor of "muh Jordan Peterson", "our girl Brittany" (exceptionally cringey), and fagtron vs manchild. What do these people have to do with shit? Inb4 redpilling normies. Independent thought of our particular brand is being co-opted with nihilist ideas that aren't the foundation of America and youthful arrogance/nonsense.

The fact that it has just recently began leads me to believe the election brought r/thedonald and alot of other literal faggots from the shitty website, and now just like Europe we are being forced to assimilate with some foreign culture. Well, cue the autistic attacks of "shill!" because I don't care about fitting in or being /yourguy/. I want discourse. Not YouTube dickriding as another poster so eloquently called it.

Prove it faggot.
All of those besides
>regressive left
>alt-right
are neologies
>CTR
Is the name of an organisation
The rest are common political terms that have been around forever.
ecelebs is a buzzword nick'd from Sup Forums which suddenly gets popular within a couple months span.

for you

your still talking , you are clearly a youtuber or some affilate. dont use me as an example nigger ive responded to yoyr ever post

I'm assuming you are drunk, but you're still making cogent points that I agree with despite the typos, so bravo.

what is your point? you think a thing that exists shouldn't have a word for it?

How do you propose people call "ecelebs"?

>What's really divide/conquer enabling is you guys vehement love of these internet characters. Fuck the msm, don't get me wrong.
Lol, fuck the MSM, but don't you dare listen to their opponents goyim!
>basically starting advertising for these personalities that no one really gives a fuck about.
Hot opinion you got there.
> Inb4 redpilling normies.nb4 redpilling normies. Independent thought of our particular brand is being co-opted with nihilist ideas that aren't the foundation of America and youthful arrogance/nonsense.
Well this whole sentence was a whole lot of nonsense. "Nihilist ideas" the fuck?
>The fact that it has just recently began leads me to believe the election brought r/thedonald and alot of other literal faggots from the shitty website, and now just like Europe we are being forced to assimilate with some foreign culture.
True, and you'd know that all to well wouldn't you shill?
Your rage, makes me think I've touched something important, keep it up.
>How do you propose people call "ecelebs"?
Journalist, Radio host, philosopher, hack, which ever is appropriate depending on the subject in question.

Fuck off Sargon

>prove it faggot
>i literally give him the proof in my previous post
what more can I do if you won't accept that as proof you faggot?

"virtue signal" had a total of 42 hits before 2016 and 0 before sep 2015. is that a psyop? virtue signal has not been around forever you dumb leaf. you're just lying to yourself if you believe that.

nope those are different things. I want to refer to a literal eceleb, someone I dont regard a journalist, radio host, philosopher or hack.
He is a person that got notoriety by shitposting on the internet and one day can act like a journalist, the next day as a philosopher, the next as a hack, but he's none of those things, he's just a eceleb.

I guess my question, fucking leaf, is: why do the way I use language bothers you?

Fuck e celebs. Normies don't follow them. Only true cucks know who they are.

kek, whatever you say faggot. this is a board for discussion, ive adressed your issues and all you can is say is "wut" and "look whoever disagrees with me is a cia shill" your a fucking plebian to the max, as well as the the exact antithesis of the thread you made. AN E-CELEB SHILL