Why are all of the greatest composers of classical music European? There are no great classical black composers...

Why are all of the greatest composers of classical music European? There are no great classical black composers, or even asian composers. Asians have the highest iq's but yet when you look at the top 100 composers, literally none of them are asian, all are european. There are many amazing asian piano players dont get me wrong, but zero composers whos genius can be compared to that of bach, mozart, beethoven, albeniz, chopin, handel. Why? Because asians may be talented with technical skills, but they are not thinkers, creators, innovators.

Pic related is one of the greatest composers of all time. Bedrich Smetana. A gifted composer since he was 6, Smetana became deaf in 1874. A month later what does this motherfucker do? Write one of the greatest pieces of music known to man, Die Moldau, in a matter of 20 days. Unfortunately, he was never able to hear his creation. Video related:

youtube.com/watch?v=JquHogaon7s (skip to 1:00 for the climax)

This is why you should all listen to classical music and reject the contemporary Jew. It is evidence that genius is found in no place else in the world at the rate where it is found in Europe. Find me an asian or a nigger that composed a song with such unique notes throughout the entire song like this, you most likely can't and if you manage to even find one, there are literally a more than a hundred you can find with European decent with ease.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FlzrbxetTg
youtube.com/watch?v=4vfA5iA19HA
limelightmagazine.com.au/news/new-website-claims-beethoven-was-african
youtube.com/watch?v=3G4NKzmfC-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=aQWAO9d43LY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0KQj-abXrPk
youtube.com/watch?v=LGs_vGt0MY8
youtube.com/watch?v=S7cbkxn4G8U
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2JlDnT2l8
youtube.com/watch?v=m20LnRnSNDM
youtube.com/watch?v=kZGSCV-CRYM
youtube.com/watch?v=5OA8HFUNfIk
youtube.com/watch?v=8MLrWgXAOyo
youtube.com/watch?v=p_5yt5IX38I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lots of Jewish composers. Also why are there no famous white composers of traditional Chinese classical music?

Jewish composers with european decent. Jew isn't a race.

>traditional chinese classical music
literally what?

Like imperial court music and whatnot. Anyway my point is "classical" music is European heritage. Why would you expect there to be lots of famous outsiders, especially in eras without casual intercontinental travel and communication

imperial court music is in no way even remotely close to the genius and quality that classical music is. Everyone seems to want to play classical music, especially asians. You don't really see europeans do the same with imperial court music. or anyone other than asians desu.

Because what we call "classical" music is merely classical European music.
And yeah, there were also some great Jewish composers too.
youtube.com/watch?v=3FlzrbxetTg

Because Europeans invented it. You might as well ask why there are no Mexican Bollywood stars

Wrong. Japan nails it when it comes to classical music. However, if you are expecting the rest of the world to compose classical when it was not even part of their culture you're dumber than I thought.

expected a better response from you uk. then why the fuck does everyone from all over the world play classical music but literally nobody gives a shit about bollywood other than bollys? you can not say that bollywood and classical music are the same in nature.

>BASED PERCY GRAINGER

Grainger's obsession with the regeneration of "blue-eyed" Nordic purity led him to invent Nordic English based on Nordic, rather than Latin, roots. Words such as tone-art (music), tone-feasts (concerts), call-to-mindment (memory), tone-bill-of-fare (programme), overworth (value) colour his prose with an idiosyncratic flair.

>japan nails it when it comes to classical music
kek name one. name fuckin one classical composer from japan who deserves to be put in the same light as mozart or bach

I didn't say they were the same in nature. I'm just pointing out its a dumb question because there were practically no non-white people in Europe until the modern period.

Non-white people didn't even know of the existence of classical music until way after the classical period ended.

its not a dumb question. Classical music is a genre of music created by europeans. There are many indians, asians, even niggers that play classical music. Why are there no well known asian, nigger, indian composers to this day? Literally to this day there are none. They are well aware of the genre now, and have been for many many centuries, why hasn't a single one composed a great piece of music?

Classical music is European music retard. Like asking why all the best Sitar players are Indian.

Because whites conquered the world

playing an instrument is different than composing music you fuckin sub 80 iq nigger
being a good sitar player doesn't make you a good composer kek fuckin hell this is the kind of pattern identifying skills thats being spread across the uk? sad.

I can't even name a modern European composer of classical music.

There are a shitload of great black composers they just composed jazz instead of classical because they lived hundred of years after the classical period ended.

From what I gather Asians are great at learning, mastering, and even improving things in terms of efficiency (for things like technology), but lack the creativity, seen in Europeans, to create things like great classical music or technical innovations.

bogdan ota, hes regarded as a modern day mozart now, still alive. from Romanian decent.

youtube.com/watch?v=4vfA5iA19HA

Also this

The classical era ended before other cultures had a chance to make their mark on it.

The issue is more that there are no modern composers at all that can mimic the 'genius' of the classical composer, and that is because the genre is passé.

I get your reasoning, and I like to be white & proud too, but your position on this is not defensible.

I can google you some other diverse composers if you like

Fuck off.

Everyone knows Beethoven was black.

limelightmagazine.com.au/news/new-website-claims-beethoven-was-african

Why are orchestras always nearly completely Asian?

>bogdan ota

truly the greatest of western music

We get it, op. You're feeling insecure about your heritage, it's only natural when the world is passing you by in terms of efficiency and quality of life. It's ok. You're better.

any that are being regarded as a modern day mozart? k

>what are IDs

lurk more and try harder, shareblue

Its worth pointing out also that what is being called "classical" here is the common practice period which spans almost 400 years.

What we hear now from that period is only the very best, instead of the hours and hours of monks chanting a single interval.

>no modern composers
>who is bogdan ota

even if you dont agree with bogdan ota deserving to be placed in the same light as other classical composers, he is as close as it gets, and his decent is unsurprisingly european, why isnt he a nigger or an asian?

I have a music degree and I'd never heard of Bogdan Ota prior to this thread.

Nobuo Uematsu

Modern Composer but I don't judge composers by comparing them to Mozart or Beethoven, because they need to have their own style rather than aping the great Masters.

>i have a certificate from an adult day care center this somehow makes me more qualified to speak about the topic

More than you certainly.

Also Inon Zur, and he's your stereotypical hook-nosed Israeli Jew.

Tbh OP most of the world didn't know about European Classical Music (why would we? we were barely exposed to each other). But we get it, Europeans had their great western composers.

Now please show me any western composer who has created music from indigenous Asian instruments (Like a combination of Pipa and shamisen). Because I've yet to find one. This is literally what you are asking right now.

kek'd, not a bad response

Also wtf, you ask for an orchestral composer yet you link me to a composition which just uses the piano. Are you Autistic?

absolutely not with that kind of rhetoric, maybe play an instrument

>indigenous asian instruments
again, the only ppl who care about this shit are indigineous asians. i have yet to find europeans give a fuck about something that is completely irrelevant to the world

i just like the piano version of it because i play the piano. heres the actual composition youtube.com/watch?v=3G4NKzmfC-Q are you gunna try to refute my claim now or continue to produce nothing of value to the world?

When you realize all the great composers are germanic and that you can't name a single anglo-saxon one

kek

Europeans/whites are the most innovative and creative people when looking at history. I don't know if it's genetic or what. Asians are more skilled at certain tasks and technically smarter, but they don't invent nearly as much as Europeans do.

>Die Moldau
Shut up, nigger, it's Vltava. Why would he call a nationalistic symphony in German? Literally kys
Pic is the original

youtube.com/watch?v=aQWAO9d43LY

Plenty of white cuck musicians who devote lifetimes to culturally appropriating other peoples' music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0KQj-abXrPk

you're right user, its vltava dont gas me. must feel good to know your genes are descendants from this kind of artistry. please populate europe.

Saying European classical music is just "one genre among many" is not true. When the Japanese and Chinese heard our music it instantly made sense to them in a way their music doesn't to us.
Western classical music is universal in a way no other music is.

nice, i never looked into elgars background but i knew that anglos can produce something worth listening to

he kinda shot you the fuck down with that response didnt he?

youtube.com/watch?v=LGs_vGt0MY8

>>alRYCBi7

There are probably a combination of reasons for this. 1. Europeans likely had larger brains to deal with harsher living conditions and also created stable cultures which allowed creativity to flourish.
2. Creativity is not something that just happens, it is built by generations of previous artists, who take the creativity of their teacher and extend it. Mozart didn't happen out of nowhere, the skills he had were rooted in things he learned from his teacher. It's the same reason south koreans are amazing at starcraft. There is a culture and amazing mentorship and competition.

Do you imagine I went through a music degree without being able to play any instruments?

In my experience people who go on about the superiority of classical music have a very limited understanding of how music theory works. Otherwise they'd understand that while the common practice period was a very thorough and impressive exploration of some musical dimensions, it was incredibly limiting and formulaic in others.

>Arnold Schoenberg
>music
pick one and only ONE (1)

>european decent
am i decent?

youtube.com/watch?v=S7cbkxn4G8U

>Why are all of the greatest composers of classical music European?
Because Classical music is European

>Asians have the highest iq's but yet when you look at the top 100 composers, literally none of them are asian
Because Asia didn't get westernized until much later. Your entire argument would be like me saying "Why the fuck are there no great White oriental musicians?"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2JlDnT2l8

>what is rachmaninoff, prokofiev and monti

European art still impresses us

youtube.com/watch?v=m20LnRnSNDM

What about Mahler, Mendelssohn and Schulhoff?

hey! that is cultural appropiation :( stop being so racist!!

>Asians have the highest iq's
only in a burger society they do

>relativity

Elgar is on our cathedral green

no i imagine you did but with that kind of rhetoric you probably werent much good at it, because being good at an instrument does require some kind of intellect, unless you are one of those rare autists who are retarded but can play a piano very well (the later wouldnt surprise me from the opinions you have)

classical music is superior to other genres, and thats measured in a few ways:
1. what kind of audience does the music it attract
2. what kind of talent has been produced because of it
3. how popular has it become

some genres like rock and roll have a completely shitty degenerate audience like stoners, hippies, drug users etc. however no one can argue the talent and popularity produced by some artists (see queen)
most genres are like this, rap, hip hop, rock and roll, jazz

other genres produce alot of talent, attract a good non degenerate audience, but have completely shit popularity like traditional chinese imperial court music (kek)

classical music and ONLY classical music has all three: it attracts a non degenerate audience, is one of the most popular genres in the world, and has produced talent that is unmatchable in terms of song length, diversity, and uniqueness of each note.

raise your kid with rock or rap music, and they grow up to be a drug loving nigger muhfuggah bix nood DUDEWEEDLMAOOO

raise your kid with traditional chinese imperial court music, and he'll be a fuckin weirdo to everyone else (although perhaps not degenerate)

raise your kid with classical music, and if they take the bait, they will more than likely grow up to be based, talented, liked by many, and hold conservative beliefs.

tl:dr kill yourself

Asians didn't have classical music because it's a completely different fucking culture, classical music is European.

Asians had this instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=kZGSCV-CRYM
youtube.com/watch?v=5OA8HFUNfIk

More like Asians had THIS:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MLrWgXAOyo
youtube.com/watch?v=p_5yt5IX38I

>song length, diversity, and uniqueness of each note.

lol. What does uniqueness of each note even mean? If thats what you're after then serialism wins hands down.

Classical music reigns supreme in its exploration of song form/structure and in its contrapuntal techniques. In other dimensions of musicality it falls short of other genres.

The harmonic system of jazz for example is a far more in depth exploration of harmony than the functional harmony system of classical music.

KEK
mannnn i fuckin lost it when that mogoloid opened his mouth, he sounds like he swallowed one of those vibrators unfortunate cigarrete smokers sometimes use to speak

>what does uniqueness of each note even mean?
this is exactly why your certificate from your adult day care center means fuckin nothing.
if you have listened to tocata and fugue and are asking a retarded question like that, then it makes me believe anything else you say is fuckin retarded.
there is almost no repetition in the progression of the song. every minute is unique. thats a trait thats observable throughout most classical music songs. thats not the case with the vast majority of rock and rap or hip hop for example. its the same 4-6 fuckin chords throughout the entirety of almost every song.

meyerbeer was a degenerate though. scheming and paying for good criticism, even after his death. constantly mocking religious and cultural authority.

better example would be Mendelssohn.

because of institutional racism user, it has nothing to do with race user, black people are as smart as white people user why are you looking at me like that user i think you need to go to the reeducation camps user

I don't know shit about music but it's pretty obvious that this guy

really knows what he's talking about, and this guy

is retarded.

I came to write this. Thank you user.

"Die Moldau", fucks sake. It sounds even worse than it looks.

>i dont know shit about said topic
>listen to what i think about this topic

no wonder asians were never great thinkers

>great composers
>jazz

No.

> Why is a european cultural tradition dominated by europeans?

lol the whole idea of a fugue is about repetition of a theme, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

If low amounts of repetition is your metric then you should be listening to serialism, if for some bizarre reason you judge music by number of chords then jazz pisses all over classical.

The entire history of music theory has been one of opening out which intervals, chords, progressions and cadences are permissible and the common practice period is right in the middle of that. Less restrictive than early religious music, but a hell of a lot more rigid than jazz. Like 90% of classical music uses the same 2 or 3 cadences.

>why is european cultural tradition resonating with the entire world?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not anglo-saxon

> Why does so many white men run around with katanas and kimonos and jerk off to asian culture?

dude what. have you ever listened to the fuckin song? are you black? srs question

my metric is having all 3 measurements that i stated, did you not read what i wrote? you're either a nigger or you smoke pot. don't breed, anglos are great, you are not.

Burgers are so fucking dumb lol. "Classical music" is "white music". The burger world view is just innately multicultural and BLACKED so you don't get this and ask dumb questions.

These cultures are westernised and saw white people and culture as superior.

Fugues are centralized around the concept of repetition and development of a singular thematic concept/motivic idea. Subject/answer, episodes.

Like...it doesn't even take a trained musician to know that, you just have had to have actually listened to literally any fugue ever written.

See:

but the entire world participates in playing it, and people of all backgrounds aspire to be great composers, yet none are niggers or asians to this day. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This.

Classical music is revered internationally because the culture that produced that music have been dominating the world. And in our culture, classical music is regarded as elite. Everybody wants to be elite.

okay so go learn how to fuckin play then if its just a bunch of repetition. then learn a song like halo by beyonce and you tell me which one is more repetitive

Why is it always burgers that are the most insecure about classical music?

Same reason there are no great black or woman painters.... or sculptors, architects, or dildo carvers...

I've played piano for over a decade. Played plenty of Bach.

Your given example is a false equivalence. One is art, the other is mindless.

Again: retarded.

so how can you fuckin say that tocatta and fugue is a bunch of repetition when its infact not? every minute of the song is literally different than the last.
>hurr fugues are about repitition
yeah and feminism is about equality

There are numerous italian, french and slavs among the greatest composers but it's true that the best of them were austro-germans.
Not really a mystery though, british and french had their cultures strongly shaped by Enlightment while germans embraced Romanticism in reaction, most of those composers were romantic.

also,
>one is art, the other is mindless

thank you for admitting classical music is the superior genre

I know that this is all just a ruse, but still, it's not worth the time explaining the intricacies to somebody who has proven numerous times that they know absolutely nothing about music.

Learn how to analyze music and figure it out yourself. You're a big boy, you can do it.

read "Thus spoke Zarathustra" by Nietzsche and find out the criteria for the Ubermensch
then try and find them in any non-european culture

wowsers i never thought about it like that user, thanks for that really well thought out input.

What do you think of great russian composers such as Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, Prokofiev, Stravinsky, Shostakovich, Rimsky-Korsakov? Technically they are not european

The greatest composer of Classical Guitar Music was a Paraguayan Mestizo.