Xqumjf BTFO

xqumjf BTFO

>reading salon
well, i can safely disregard everything you say

potato nigger detected

this can't be real

>open borders
>new world order
>authoritarian regime that suffocates everyone's freedom because seemingly the only way to fix problems is to give government even more power - in this case the single authority that's left on the planet
>those numerous dissenters that do not approve will be handled away in a manner that makes Stalin and Mao look like amateurs

Why won't these people think these things through when they post another shitty article?

(((salon)))

>Everyone's wrong on immigration
>Not realizing this statement includes Salon (((journalists))) too

>defeating the right is the sole goal of the left
This is the biggest difference between the left and the right, the right exists to try and preserve society, civilization and decency. The left exists solely to defeat the right, they have no loftier goals everything they do, they do for this one singular purpose.
It's why in this largely left wing dominated world we've been in for the past 50+ years has left our society crippled because the left finds itself in opposition to our very society.

Top kek the one who wrote the article is a Poo in loo

>fake news

Burger nigger detected.
Day of the salad when?

do they provide any evidence to support this claim?

>xqumjf

holy kek

top sage

self evident truth rural retard

i guess thats a no.

>salon
>reading salon
>literally going to salon

anything but this

>"a country without borders is not a nation"

Is this real? I literally do not want to donate a single page view to that excremental website.

>everyone is wrong on immigration
>that includes salon and other leftitst as well

These people have the mental abilities of kids.

Lord have mercy. Are the people at Salon that stupid? Maybe the US should open up migration for writers and give them a taste of their own medicine.

might as well just keep your doors unlocked and let anyone come into your house and do whatever the fuck they want to do