Shoud Latvia(and Baltic states exist)

Shoud Latvia and other Baltic states shoud exist as free countries as they are prety poor, with large russian populations not to mention these countries are large strain on Western and Russian relationships. (also Baltic states togeder have less than 6 milion people in them)

>Shoud Latvia and other Baltic states shoud exist

Hi Vladimir!
If irrelevant literal shitholes such as Guinea Bissau, Haiti and Bhutan can be countries then Lietuva can definitely be a country.

also, if Baltic states are so weak, shoudnt they try to unate in unated country to make them more economicly stable, and military more capibale.

Ujobak Vlad trying yet again to cry about Russiastan's rightful clay.

No they should not exist. Tired of listening to their politicians trying to start world war 3

yes? they have their own language, culture and identity and want to manage their own affairs

they are no "strain" and that's not a justification for anything, the problem is they're occupied vassal states beholden to the aggressive foreign policy of the west - without the push from the west, they would be able to seek a policy of coexistance and neighbourly cooperation

no such luck for the occupied balts

no, fuck off, what the fuck's with the fetishisation oversized bastard federations

I never understood why Russia is so autistic about clay

They're the largest country in the world and they're still in 2017 looking to occupy more land

I don't get it

Even some insignificant islands next to Japan that are populated with maybe less than 500 people they hold military drills and heavily guard

I think it's little Ivans still thinking they're still a jewish state, I don't think they mean harm

firebomb riga.

Seriously, has anyone ever met an actual scatvian ? they're always russians, i'm starting to think latvians are not real.

Es tavu Tallinu nolīdzināšu līdz ar zemi tu eestipois. Tev galvaspilsētas eks mērs ir bezkājains krievu dirslaizis. Savisaars

Latvia and Estonia have the best flag designs on the planet which makes them alright in my eyes.
Lithuania though, not so much.

Yes.
t. Russian

The Kuril Islands are definitely Russia's as they were signed over after WW2. The land isn't as important as all the resources in the water there.

Savisaar is long gone, we're preparing the camps as we speak. the genocide is coming.

I dont they matter in the grand scheme of things. nobody really cares about the baltic states, I wouldn't if russia were to annex you again

I dont think they matter in the grand scheme of things. nobody really cares about the baltic states, I wouldn't notice if russia were to annex you again

FUCKING LEL, an estonian talking about preparing something. If you're preparing camps, then they'd only be made in 20 years time

I think you have the right to exist as independent nations, you have your own languages and your own culture, so that's about it

The thing is that you guys may start thinking about starting big families instead of drinking yourselves to death or committing suicide or something

Your economy would grow faster, your countries would end up having more influence in the region, and you would be able to prevent russians from taking your countries over through demographics by the time they think it's just okay to annex because the way things are going it seems like you'll become russian majority pretty soon if I'm not mistaken

Anyway, all the stuff I think you guys already know but somewhat need foreigners to tell you every now and then so you can feel like people actually care and pay attention to your countries

I hope everything turns out to the best and you get rid of your aids problem too btw

I dont think they matter in the grand scheme of things. nobody really cares about the baltic states, I wouldn't notice if russia were to annex you again

Latvia, yes. I don't know a whole lot about the others but Latvia I like. Just get rid of your Russian population and fix your economy and you're good.

Favorite Eastern European country, and not just because you're a wall keeping Russia out of Western Europe.

Existence of states isn't a question of "should", it's a question of "would".

They are existing now, but on a rather shaky ground of being dependant on stronger EU states and the US for both the economy and protection, while having antagonistic relations with its' strong and revanshist neighbour.

Its about profit. All the territory, even the autistic kurill islands, will make the nearby seawaters also to be considered part of russian economic interests, and therefore a place to squeeze out taxes.

Every neighbour russia has benefits from being a gatekeeper between them and the other grand economies. Even if you remove a single of those gategeepers, you gain immense profits on russian side.

They just dont want to pay the fucking tolls.

In a way, i agree with this. Our independence is dependent on guarantees by foreign powers. As long as we can play the game of international politics, i see no reason why we should not exist.

dumb bait

dumb people replying to bait

Russias acces to the baltic sea have played a huge factor in going from a peasant farmer country to an empire. (See history of Peter the Great). The acces to the baltic sea still play a vital rule for russia, as well as acces to the black sea did. American jews know this, and wants to cut of russia. So now they are spreading anti-russia progaganda in your country so the american army can put their navy and military in the bay of Finland. Cutting of Russia. Think the baltc countries should drop there alliace with US and Nato Cultural they are closer to Russia than they are to US and rest of EU

US and NATO are distant sovereigns. They are too far away to care about our day to day life, and other than expect a hollow platitude every once a year or so, will leave us to our own devices.

Russians cant even let go of us moving a damn statue out of the way.

Keri putsi, idioot.

This.

Estonia is NATO, you fucking EU army shill.

you are drunk, Ivan. Go to sleep.

>Latvian
>trying to talk shit to an Estonian

Mate. I've been to Riga. I've been to Tallinn. Riga is no Tallinn.

Yeah, Riga is a lot better

>Shoud Latvia and other Baltic states shoud exist

Janka, go to bed.

lrn2read, Taavi

Well, disagree. Russia mentallity are streight foreward. They will tell you openly what they like and dislike, and how they want your day to day life should be. The jewish proganda will not be so openly. But it will creep in slowly It will eventually effect your daily life. If you like the western culture with feminism, multiculturalism and liberal values, then i understand if you dont want anything to do with Russia. But I think if you choose the West you will never be allowed to grow as an strong independant state. Look how all laws from EU are overruling national laws from the EU counties.

Yes. At least Lithuania should. Preserve Lithuania for its living fossil language. The closest language to the old Europeans language that branched into the Romance, Slavic, and Germanic language should be preserved.

Learn to understand the world, Mailis.

EU in it's current form should be killed ASAP.

"we" don't play anything, we are not an independent nation with a say

we are an US territory

>delusion

Riga is the shittiest capital city I've ever been to. I think I'd have to go to Istanbul before seeing worse.

>They will tell you openly what they like and dislike, and how they want your day to day life should be.
Yeah no, they can go fuck themselves. To stop the degeneracy that is seeping in from the EU is our own job, not that of others. If we just give up and go "Save us putin! We are just so incompetent and femine that we cant do nothing", then we deserve to be eradicated from the genepool.

I dont trust anyone other than ourselves to fight for our own survival.

This.

Nice post Vlad, 0.0002 roubles have been deposited in your account.

pic related, too bad we're too irrevelant so theres no data on us

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

FUC KYOU RUSSIA FUCKING PIG

Estonia should be a Finnish province.

Okay, Julius

You sound like youve been cucked by the Big Baltic Cock

KYS

i mean yeah we got some barbarisms
but when you read some lithuanian texts from the XVI th century it sounds a lot like samogitian

There is quite a lot of wiggle room within these chains. And lets be honest, for a microstate, unless tomorrow Russia turns into a new Switzerland, we will have to pick our masters carefully.

We could do a hellova lot worse than with burger overlords.

Canada should be a Chinese province

First lithuanian ITT

the only wiggle room we have is to complain on internet forums

the populace is stupid, superstitious, pacified and scared stiff by anti-rus propaganda, propaganda, so ridiculous even a hillshill whose paycheck depended on it would refuse to perpetuate, is gobbled down by our populace in full and then left asking for more, giving the green light for our selected jew government and their shabbos enablers to act only and wholly in interests of western shadow governments

we are not wiggling, maybe Hungary or Poland is, but we are the ultimate good goy nation - the land and forests are and have been sold out under us, the excuse is "PUTIN"

sanctions? they only hurt us who traded with Russia

putting US forces in the Baltics has been on the agenda since late 80s, that they've managed to orchestrate events to this point, of our "own volition", is a measure of how we don't have any wiggle room

You don't HAVE to be a Russian or American puppet. Have you considered the third option?

Baltic states absolutely should exist. It's a good thing that they are small. In fact Europe should be broken up into even smaller countries. Scotland and Northern Ireland should leave the UK and become independent countries. Bavaria should leave Germany, with the rest of it splitting further in half. The west part of Poland where the Germans are should become independent. Ukraine obviously has to split into three parts. Catalonia, Galicia and Basques should all become independent countries.

yeah, fuck the US sanctions, the russian return sanctions hurt Baltics the most.

why reply to me? it's not like I'm saying the opposite, I'm describing the situation now

of course we could have fought to stay out of the power games, to an extent throw ourselves in the Russian sphere of influence with guarantees that we would not antagonise them in the interests of the US and Brussels, that we would not give up our indpendence for "safety"

we didn't, we were subverted and co-opted and people make it a matter of survival

I wish we'd exit and change our ruling elites, then we'd actually have a chance for a decent future.

You should be a part of Booland.

We are wiggling to the extent that we can. Were we to make any braver moves so far, the fate of Ghaddafi would have been the likely outcome of ourselves. The choices we have made were shit to the world, but not much more was possible. At least by keeping our heads down so far we have not been made into an as obvious target of complete cultural subversion that the swedes and germans were turned into.

With the decaying of EU, we still have a national culture and ideal left, and it can be used to unhook ourselves from the union once its collapse starts to become inevitable.

Hungary and Poland are massive, they will be the first to cause a ruckus, and once they do we will follow them out of it.

And russia should be as well. Tatarstan and Chechen independence when?

Whoa, no no no. That should never happen.

>to an extent throw ourselves in the Russian sphere of influence with guarantees that we would not antagonise them in the interests of the US and Brussels
That would have been impossible to maintain due to the Diasphora. Were we 90% or more estonian, Then this would have been a good strategy. But with a quarter of our population being considered within "russian sphere of interest", any conflict of interest or culture we might have had with our minority would have ended with Russia putting pressure on our government until we cuck.

The americans have no diasphora here, no desire to protect their "native citizens from those nazi collaborators".And especially without jews, there would be no automatic defference to one ethnic group over another, and that would have been the best we could hope for.

Is land and housing cheap and can you guys own guns? If so i'm moving there asap
What's the best baltic state? Estonia?

Save for minimal variation that would be dismissible to a foreigner, we are pretty much equal in living standards. Pick your poison by how warm or cold you want the weather to get.

For your wage everything here is cheap, but Estonia is the most expensive. 5 fucking euros for a small glass of beer

Holy shit, stop drinking in hotels.

stop going to shitty bars

they don't exist anyway, because they're too vulnerable to economic changes. They can't have large-scale companies which makes you extremely dependent on others

Gravitating towards estonia as it seems to be the coldest one. Cannot believe only 1 million people live in that entire country. London alone has about 8 million.

Can you comment on how much a house in the countryside that isn't too far away from the capital would cost? Also is land cheap and available to foreigners?
That's basically how much it costs for a pint in central london tbqh

It was one of the top bars in Tallin you expensive cunts

and the fucking food too

8 euros for some shitty asian plate

no wonder you flock to our stores

In Riga you can get a 1l beer for 3 euros in a pub

Technically this. I wish we could leave EU, but we're in such a shitty position that we sold off and keep selling off all the shit we have to foreigners that when we finally decide to leave the EU we'll have nothing of our own.
And nobody will want to take us because we will be an economic burden on them.

youre retarded

literally highschool tier

i can get a beer for 2 eur in my goto spot. it's cheaper for regulars but it should still be around 3.

3 euro for a 0.5 is still too much, lad

Gib argument then, 13 year old faggot.

Baltic Kingdom like the UK sounds like it'd sort you guys right out.
That way you guys could keep all your culture and so on and be autonomous but would have a better economy and so on due to the being one 'country'

Downside is eventually Estonia would become the England in this scenario and govern you like how we govern wales, norn iron and scotland and pretend they can do what they want

>nobody will want to take us because we will be an economic burden on them
nobody will want to take you, because there's no nation that could have a territory vast enough to include you in it. Except Russia of course

>Just get rid of your Russian population
The mayor of our capital is a russian cyka blyad's Kremlin pawn.
He is also the leader of a pro-russian party in our government. That party is also the biggest in our government right now.
>How cucked are we?

About what? Literally almost everything you said is bullshit.

Better get back to your homework and delfi.lv you delusional shit

>there are retards still cultivating the "muh sea ports" meme

Are you imbeciles actually living in the 19th century?

We are the least populous of the three states, and latvians are pretty close to overtaking us on economic activity, while lithuanians have the biggest ethnic homogenity. Only thing we have going is closest ties and access to nordics.

The way you've been taking in sand niggers from 3rd world shitholes, UK shouldn't be allowed exist as well.

And not a lot of people. That's a huge bonus.
I hate people.

cosign. we need a new plague asap.

If Latvia would be independant state it would at least preserve its nuclear energy sector. Sadly it did not happen.

THIS IS A REMINDER
THAT TOMORROW IS THE ANNUAL
RUSSIA TRIGGERING DAY!

The Baltic states are meme countries, they don't deserve to exist, maybe expect for Lithuania but the other two are on the same rung of the ladder as FYROM, Bosnia and Slovenia, countries that have never existed or ever had a history and were created by Communist dictators.

Can one of you fucks tell me what your house prices are like and if you have commuter villages that are an hour away from the city so you can have a house in the 'suburbs' with some land but also be able to drive into the city easily?

You guys have cool gun laws aswell, how comes no one ever talks about you?

www.kv.ee
figure it out. This is a no spoon feeding country.

>116736564

low energy bait

city24.lv

and yes we have everything you listed

>Baltic Kingdom like the UK sounds like it'd sort you guys right out.
The transition period would have to be pretty slow due to language and cultural differences, but it might be a benefit in the long run.

>Except Russia of course
Wouldn't happen, they have their own economical problems to deal with.

That ironing.
Remind me again which banks the majority of the population use and which companies, on Latvian territory, are the most profitable?
Fuck off, EU nigger.

I had sex with a half russian, half yiddish girl from Latvia in Kaiserslautern the night Australia beat Japan 3-1 in the 2006 World Cup.

>MUH BANKS

stop acting like banks are everything you russian seperatist cuck

>half russian, half yiddish
Not Latvian.

Btw do any estonians here own a gun? Is it fine to go camping and shoot some tin cans for a laugh?