Giant Human Skeletons

what does Sup Forums know about the giant human skeletons? is it a hoax or are these the nephilem? most of the google image search results look fake as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/smithsonian-admits-to-destruction-of-thousands-of-giant-human-skeletons-in-early-1900s/
snopes.com/media/notnews/giantcoverup.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

THICC

That picture is fake. This picture is real. Ireland, picture from 1895.

another real one.

Nearly everything you'll find is fake as hell. Any actual out-of-place fossils or artifacts that can't be plausibly denied are hidden away and destroyed rather quickly.

The picture is real, but the statue is concrete. However, handprints have been found in clay in neolithic caves in Spain that would have to belong to people 10 feet tall.

>tfw only 7 feet tall

Actually a fair bit.

My town boomed during the industrial revolution (first full bridge made of Iron ever is still standing) and there was various mining industries.

A clay pit nearby was where workers actually found various giant bones and skeletons. Not long after it became flooded and work could not continue.

It's now in the middle of a nature type reserve and the clay particles in the water make the water shine a nice light blue in the summer.

We also have a couple burial mounds here.

GIANT PEOPLE IS REAL
Proof: Read david vs goliath in bible, there aren't any more giants because GOLIATH was the LAST OF HIS KIND

i failed with the OP by not posting the article that i found. i was gonna wait for the thread to die to post a better OP, but whatever, this is the article

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900’s

worldnewsdailyreport.com/smithsonian-admits-to-destruction-of-thousands-of-giant-human-skeletons-in-early-1900s/

>A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900’s that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

If you follow British history far back enough all accounts suggest that we were an island of giants. They're everywhere in our history.

Malta is pretty interesting too.

If you would like to own this giant skeleton and add it to your collection, it's coming up for auction in Rock Island Auction's May catalogue

Humans this big could not survive. Might explain why there are only skeletons.

It's a hoax, most bones found are bones from prehistoric mammals misinterpreted by dilletants.

Also this
According to archaeologists, humans in the past lived in the ground and moved horizontally.

>American want to refund education
>Their country is filled with liberals and rural and suburban retards
>People actually believe that Giants exist

Wew

It's objectively Nephilim

"Neanderthal" skeletons are actually just skeletons of humans back when we used to live for close to a thousand years at a time

A couple of things bother me. Why and how in the fuck was anything the Smithsonian was doing "CLASSIFIED" ...what?

Oh and check out the top comment, you guys will love this:
>Though, I am a White Man, this exposure of the Smithsonian institution shows that the WHITE MAN is more savage than any other race on earth. This is barbarism at the gates and beyond. They should be force to pay reparations to the American Indians throughout the United States for the desecration of their grave yards and sacred spaces across America.
Yeah no fuck you. They are completely different races and were at war killing one another. I would argue that the "native americans" killed off the last of the mound-building giants so no, no fucking reparations for you, ya fucks. Idiot just starts vomiting his virtue-signalling horseshit like he didn't even read the fucking article.

This ain't political. Mods! take em away

>explain

It isn't just giants, it's a lot of things.

Pic related.

All giant humans are fake as fuck. Why is Sup Forums so anti-science?

Real talk.

The giant skeletons of North America were plundered by narrative-directed archeologists, many of these bodies were found in giant burial mounds.

These same mounds are also in China, the Smithsonian had all the giant skeletons from around the world (the best examples their archaeologists got their hands on) destroyed.

Fakes.

snopes.com/media/notnews/giantcoverup.asp
According to (((Snopes))) this isn't true, and it does sound pretty fake

If we want larger humans, we need to increase the Earth's Oxygen %.
That's the first step.
The next step is genes and Eugenics.

Back in the dinosaur age, there was a massive biomass of trees that constantly ate up CO2, and constantly shat out a ton of oxygen.
That allowed giant insects and other giant creatures to live.

>Giants

That's Yakub. Just look at the size of his brain. He waz a kang n shiieeeet.

>Protecting the mainstream chronology

See I don't get this, when you actually read into archaology you would see that chronologies change all the time.
I got nearly fucked in one paper because I used a chronology of a culture that was outdated for 10 years, because it didn't account for new important findings.

>giants are superior to jews
jews kill giants
>whites are superior to jews
I'm starting to detect a pattern here

NEVER FORGET THE GIANT GENOCIDE

humans were big back then. that's how we easily built the pyramids. how did we become short? someday we'll find out

>worldnewsdailyreport.com/smithsonian-admits-to-destruction-of-thousands-of-giant-human-skeletons-in-early-1900s/
That article is completely unsubstantiated. It provides no proof, citations or links to anything that would back up it's claims.

You motherfuckers are all going to die.I swear to god i will, with the help of the authorities, find out who each and everyone of you are.My son, Christopher, was just rushed to the hospital with breathing problems after i found him passed out in his bedroom. His laptop was on this page and there was a mason jar on his desk. I have already contacted the brown county sheriffs department and they, in turn, referred me to their cyber crime division.They are working on contacting the administrator of this site to get logs of this discussion to be used in court.You motherfuckers hurt my baby and i swear to god i will hunt you all down like the fucking pigs you are and kill you all slowly.You better pray that they manage to save his life because if he dies, you are all going to hell courtesy of my hands. The owner of this site will have no course of action but to comply with the investigation, lest he be charged as well. You will be hearing from the local law enforcement agency where ever you scumbags live, you better fucking pray that they are the only ones who find you.

>A possible conspiracy to hide lost parts of human history and maybe the existence of another civilization
>not Sup Forumsitics

I'm not familiar with this meme. Can someone explain?

JOKES ON YOU
I am in icognito mode

Straya is just drunk, AGAIN!

Is straya ever sober?

They came from mars after their planet was destroyed as they were from the supernearth that was destroyed and now makes up the asteroid belt and the so called (el)ite are descendants they call themswlves preadamites (we are considered the adam) they crash landed in atlantis or Antarctica pre pole shift where they cannibalized ancient builder race (whom by the way have pyramids and tech allllll throughout the cosmos) technology and started their dominion on earth these are what they call the royal blood lines, theycthen started mating with humans and here we are. Mr Smithson founder of the Smithsonian museum led a movement to drstroy and and all giant bones and then realized thwy were their ancestors and began saving instead of diaposing of the bones, some of theae beings are still around and have survived in statis machines.

Are you implying that a hominid co-existed with the dinos?

old copypasta

I don't know how to respond directly to you but You WILL be tracked down by the ID that is in your post. The administrator of this site has been emailed and will cooperate finding your pathetic asses. Don't you idiots have better things to do than go on the internet and tell dangerous instructions to A 12 YEAR OLD? You better believe I am boiling mad! I hope you are good and comfortable right now because you won't be in less than 24 Hours. Officer Davidson has informed me that it will be a simple task to track down each "anonymous" user on this site.

Fake

Pretty sure giants are real tbqh senpai. Why do you think we're not allowed to dig up feather nigger burial mounds? It's not out of respect for them, I can tell you that much. They are ancient, and the knowledge within I'd suppressed and forbidden.

Also, didn't Abraham Lincoln mention "that extinct species of giants" in one of his quotes? Furthermore, if you take the time to search through period newspapers, there are plenty of articles on archeological expeditions that uncovered giants. There can be no doubt there was a suppression of this knowledge.

lol i remember that thread, i was even innit when this was originally posted

feels bad

No. But a really high oxigen percentage is a very ideal condition for giant living creatures.

they are coming back. Trans-humanism is paving the way for the return of the nephalim & gibborim....

Mr Smithson was a high level mason user, this is what the do, subvert truth to fit their agenda.

>humans in the past lived in the ground and moved horizontally.

>"well guys if my teacher said it isn't real well i guess it isn't and you can't change that!"