Global warming more like jewish lie

Im so fucking tired of the left pushing the jewish hoax of global warming.
No it's not happening fucking heck and even if it happened it would only hurt niggers and ricepickers which no one honestly cares about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZYuLFJfKLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It IS Happening, But the Humans just arent responsible for it.
Just look at Charts depicting the climate for the last 150.000 + years and tell me
what the fuck the neanderthals burned to heat the atmosphere so much

yes goy, climate change is very real and it's all your fault

let me run the world government so I can fix it for you, goy

The climate has been in a perpetual state of change since the Earth first formed.

The debate is whether we're at fault for recent changes and, if so, to what extent.

The real problem isn't carbon, it's mercury (coal burning and gold mining).

>coal burning
so you're saying niggers are responsible for the climate

More like industrial-revolution Britain and current-day China. Though at least China is finally developing Molten Salt Thorium Reactors.

where is the pic from

It is real, but Holding Humanity responsible is just stupid

I want to pee in Illyas butt

who is this

I want to commit a crime

Oh its just this shit,

They will make you litteraly pay for the air.

>you don't believe in climate change, you must be retarded, 99% scientists believe in climate change
Climate changes, but humans don't have much to do with it. Maybe countries like China should stop poisoning their air, but that's about it, so far the West is doing bretty gud

even the normies are tired of hearing it.

the current zeitgeist is that nobody gives a fuck about global warming.

>snow in egypt is proof the climate is changing

Get your arguments in order goyim. I welcome global warming, but you deniers are irritating.

>posting best girl in a shitty topic like this
s a g e

Pay us money to fix the climate, climatist!

>Climate changes, but humans don't have much to do with it.
Tired of reading the same line from retards pulling shit out of their arse. If you had any semblance of a science education you'd know that's bullshit.
Man made climate change and massive worldwide pollution are real.
>West is doing pretty good
Pretty good at destroying the environment, yes

So apparently some leftists at NYU recreated the debates with the genders reversed to show how Hilary would have won if she were a man. Needless to say, it didn't go as planned. What does /Pol think of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=gZYuLFJfKLI

Dafuq you guys really thing it fake??
I see it, e.g. every year there is less and less snow and the winter is shorter, at last here.
Its real but of course the governments wont do shit about it.

You should believe the merchant.
The merchant is your friend.

Climate change is real, but humans don't play mich of a part in it
See

And I'm so tired of scientifically illiterate, boot licking, conspiracy-tard fuck faces who constantly bitch about the reality of AGW, and who's ONLY semi-valid argument is "even if it were real (it is), why should we pay carbon taxes/what's the best method of fixing it?"

Kill yourself

>youtube.com/watch?v=gZYuLFJfKLI

lol. I'll take a conservative Jersey girl over a beta nu-male any day.

Why would the merchant sabotage oil revenues and unbridled production

The merchant wants what's best for you.
You'll see...

Its not only us but we are playing a part in it.

this----->

Energy was too cheap, so they push economic energy while still using fossile fuel to make the price of energy go up artificially because they're "investing" in ((green energy))

You're so fucking stupid lol

Pol is so spiteful they will gladdly pay the rest of their life for oil (((rockefeller))) and spit on the grave of all cheaper renewable options.

If you think man affected climate change isn't real you're a fucking joke. Go live in bejing for a week without a mask. You will die.

The fucking lefts rub their big tiny gay clit-cocks so hard that the friction warms up the atmosphere, and then they blame the industrialists in order to please satan

someone had to say it

People are indoctrinated into global warming by people around them, education system, family, etc, much like holohoax. What I'm wondering is why do they say global warming makes it hotter than usual and colder than usual....(fucking kek)...? See if the ice caps were melting then it wouldn't be getting colder at all right? But what would that even have to do with heat? Nothing and never has. It's all made to sound extra sophisticated and Le smart xD so nobody challenges it because they think it's to intelligent to refute. It's not. It's holohoax tier propaganda to make you shell out more shekels for (((eco friendly))) versions of products you already owned for cheaper.

The 99 percent of scientists thing makes me laugh every time. People say to me every time I tell them gentile warming is a hoax "WELL LIKE ALL SCIENTISTS BELIEVE IN IT. WHAT DO YOU THINK SOMEONE IS PAYONG ALL SCIENTISTS TO LIE?" Yes. Of course they are. Why the fuck wouldn't (((they))) pay people who most see as honest and factual to lie? Of course they would an do.

"Man isn't affecting climate change! Global forces that operate on geological time scales JUST HAPPEN to go completely off the charts while we're around to observe them! Slashing 27,000 square kilometers of rainforest every year won't affect the environment!"