If three digits of the same value Geert will loose the election

If three digits of the same value Geert will loose the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delena_cancerides
youtube.com/watch?v=U11DgbefmQQ&
youtube.com/watch?v=DfjX3ZVUb38
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides
9news.com.au/national/2017/03/07/23/37/green-tree-frog-captured-eating-red-bellied-black-snake-in-queensland-backyard/?ocid=9newsbfb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Geert will win

Geert's got this

How the fuck do you guys sleep at night knowing those things exist in your country?

Geert will lose.

they are harmless.

i stepped on a medium sized one barefoot in the dark once. it creeped me out a bit.

So Geert wins, thanks

Geert is GOAT and will win
OP is FAG and will be KEKED

Enjoy this number.

he will neither win nor loose

They are completely harmless, they kill all the disease carrying mosquitoes that carry shit 1000x worse then any nip it could give you.

Atrax Robustus is the only one that freaks me out.

What sort of spider is that anyway, its got a pretty impressive leg length?

>they kill all the disease carrying mosquitoes that carry shit 1000x worse then any nip it could give you
Well that's nice of them. Spiders are awesome, they just creep me out.

Hunstman, part of the Sparassidae Family

I Geert myself today

LEAVE MOLOCH
GEERT WILL WIN
PRAISE KEK

Still, you guys have to be born with brass balls.

I couldn't deal with half your wildlife, especially the spiders

That's actually beautiful.

I wish that giant spiders still existed, honestly. Would make hiking all the more interesting.

Yeah, fuck those little niggers. I wouldn't be able to leave the house without a goddamn flamethrower

>Still, you guys have to be born with brass balls
>"Oy mate, those spiders and crocs ain't nothin' to worry about"
>"Is that a gun? Get that terror machine away from me!"
>"Fireworks? Can't have those going off near me! They sound scary, and might start a fire."
>"Airsoft guns? Those remind me of real guns, far too scary for the population to have."
They may be tough as nails when dealing with the wildlife, but good gracious do they have a nanny state when it comes to their own people.

Another thing to add

If you live here long enough you start to get this psychological conditioning happening where every time you see a couple of twigs extending out from behind a picture frame your reptile instincts instantly go "Spider" and have a minor heart attack

GEERT
WILL

W I N
I
N

i fucking hate those things. do NOT miss that about Oz

You'd hate my bedroom then.

I've got an entire family of spiders that live in my closet. They roam around at night, not very far though.

Oddly enough, they do catch a fair amount of flies and other odd bugs.

If I can, I toss flies into their web so they can stay fed.

I haven't stepped on any yet, I fear that if I do, I'll be murdered in my sleep.

t. spider

This is the most likely outcome as well. PVV will win, but not a clear majority.

Do spiders that big find their way inside of your homes often? On a rain forest tour in Hawaii i saw a banana spider and damn near had a heart attack. I'm from the Midwest so the biggest spiders we get here are the size of a quarter.

kek

I can't. That's why white genocide is a thing.

Do spiders that big find their way inside of your homes often?

Yes, they are bigger then your palm.
You will love these

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delena_cancerides

U post pictures of spiders all the time convict.

Trump

The funnel webs are actual cunts and legitimately dangerous. One of the few species of spider that'll go looking for a fight and chase you the fuck around your house if given the opportunity. Huntsmans are harmless, just freakishly big.

these things are cute as hell, you ever seen one?

It is okay, they crawl into your mouth at night when you sleep.

It is comfy.

Jesus Christ!
I have nightmares about smaller spiders.

youtube.com/watch?v=U11DgbefmQQ&

This shrimp scares me more than those spiders do.

>chase you the fuck around your house

These carry a strain of Necrotizing Faciictis on their fangs which causes your flesh to rot

We have a spider similar to this in the states, the brown recluse.

Luckily though, inherent in the name, you usually have to go looking for it, rather than it coming to find you.

Worst thing is when they are in your car. so shit.

Wtf it's got boxing gloves

youtube.com/watch?v=DfjX3ZVUb38

The EU will die.

I kill one of these every week. Fucking roo fuckers ruining our sanctuary.

Man, we have feral niggers, you guys got spiders.
Want to trade our niggers for your spiders, at least they eat mosquito's.

Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover

Have these tree dwelling funnel webs that live around my house Hadronyche formidabilis is the species name, they're the biggest most venomous species of funnel web... I have caught some that are around 4.5 inches and as you can see they have massive fangs

Here is a photo of the web hammock they live in

Those huntsmans are here 8n Florida too, they get dinner plate size and my house is infested with them. They're not dangerous, just really fucking fast so you can never kill them.

Neato

Harvest the Venom and sell it on the Silk Road

>they get dinner plate size and my house is infested with them
Just another reason not to go to Florida
Ill stay in the frozen tundra that is ND

I used to work up in the Pilbara on a mine site, and these spiders would breed out in winter and absolutely cover the camp site. They went for heat to, so you would wake up every morning and they would be on the roof, under your bed, in your shoes. Then you go to open the door and they are always sitting on the fucking door handle. I squashed so many with my hands accidentally just trying to move around.

We have monster Huntsmans out my way as well, biggest I have seen

"There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Go geert

>3 digits of the same value

Why cant you just say trips ?

"fack, betta call the snake man again'

That must be shitty.
Here we only have these giant turks.

RED AND BLACK IS A FRIEND OF JACK SO HE'S A FRIEND OF MINE

RED AN YELLOW WILL KILL A FELLOW

these cunts, rip in peace, based Hanneman.

geert gets assassinated, czech em

Not well considering I keep finding them in my bedroom on a regular basis. I'll probably go to bed tonight not realising there's like 3 in the room.

Memes aside, it truly is nerve-wracking.

I was bit once, I still have a scar on my arm I hate those fucks.

I thought that was a complete myth.

>getting cucked by spiders

no digits can counter these

Geert can't lose. This is his opponent ffs.

geert is a filthy jew

I lived on the central coast growing up and we had funnel webs in our front/back yard.

We used to pour petrol down the holes and light them on fire, but they just kept coming back.

Are they poisonous?

I take it you might not have heard of this one, then?en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides
>Dendrocnide moroides, also known as the stinging brush, mulberry-leaved stinger, gympie gympie, gympie, gympie stinger, stinger, the suicide plant, or moonlighter, is common to rainforest areas in the north east of Australia. It is best known for stinging hairs that cover the whole plant and deliver a potent neurotoxin when touched.
>Contact with the leaves or twigs causes the hollow, silica-tipped hairs to penetrate the skin. The hairs cause an extremely painful stinging sensation that can last for days, weeks, or months, and the injured area becomes covered with small, red spots joining together to form a red, swollen welt. The sting is infamously agonizing. Ernie Rider, who was slapped in the face and torso with the foliage in 1963, said "For two or three days the pain was almost unbearable; I couldn’t work or sleep, then it was pretty bad pain for another fortnight or so. The stinging persisted for two years and recurred every time I had a cold shower. ... There's nothing to rival it; it's ten times worse than anything else."

Alongside that, supposedly someone killed themself after using it as a wipe. Can't remember where I read it.

does he carry turtles in his pockets?

If all of your digits have no value, do they have the same value?

You should watch that guy on youtube that captures these spiders and makes them do battle along with other critters.

JUST HOW MANY EYES IS IT ACTUALLY FUCKING NECESSARY TO HAVE
jesus fuck spiders

yeah some yank soldier wiped his arse with it and shot himself iirc

Geert gets viciously ass raped on live TV and then decapitated by a fat hairy Arab.

The Dutch throw clogs and tulips and end up genociding the Arab population.

Kek wills it!

i just went for a piss where i saw a mouse spider in the fucking bathroom, came back into my room saw a huntsman under my desk and now i see this fucking thread. it piss

9news.com.au/national/2017/03/07/23/37/green-tree-frog-captured-eating-red-bellied-black-snake-in-queensland-backyard/?ocid=9newsbfb

If three digits of the same value Geert will win the election by a landslide.

thats when the straya stays up and shitpost

spideybros are based

had a chat with this guy while taking out the rubbish

Huntsmans are not venomous and they build no webs. They chase bugs around at ground level and kill them by crushing or stabbing with the fangs. They can leap very far and if you scare them they will freak out and jump on you, but they rarely bite

I also heard that horses have been known to jump off cliffs and kill themselves after brushing against it

You think that shitposting at 3am was just a meme?

>Highly unusual among spiders, the flat huntsman spider is a social species, even sharing prey.[1] They are often found under loose bark (their flat shape is an adaption for this) in colonies up to 300, but they are highly aggressive and commonly cannibalistic toward members from other colonies
>in colonies up to 300
>up to 300
>300

'if three digits of the same value Geert will loose'

reminds me of the nightmare of having a kid put an itchy bomb in your shirt at recess and ruining your entire day

I think he will win

Fuck where in FL? I've never seen them and I'm at the panhandle

Sneks are cute

He will win so sayeth Thor.

most of us don't have a problem with guns or fireworks

don't believe everything the pozz merchants tell you

he won't lose