/esp/pol/

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA edition

What does it say? I don't speak paella.

It says "DAMNIT I SURE DO WISH I COULD GET INTO AMERICA LEGALLY!"

getting some redpills the hard way. last time I was in Barcelona, near the barrio gotic I felt like I was literally in the middle east. it is amazing how you got extremist left wing/feminists and muslims in one place.

¿Qué estás haciendo rabino?

A paki taxi driver tried to force her to give him a kiss. Next morning she went to the police station to inform about what happened, and nobody cared.

it is a girl who took a cab to go home to "feel safe". as she got to her destination the driver grabbed her by the neck and asked for "a kiss".
she then later went to the police to report and the policeman told her, "yeah the pakis are guarros(dont know what the fuck that means but probably some swear word) she then waited some more and the police told her to come back later as they were busy. she then cries about it

Also when she report the incident the police man said "man those pakis are pervs"

MUUHHH RAYCISM!!

Esto se volvió común en Argentina en los últimos años. La mitad de los taxistas parecen ser violadores.

Ojala la justicia dejara a Uber en paz :(

kek dumb whore

Yes hipsters and mudslimes, same as Lavapies in Madrid.

#niunamenos

Valencian triggered.

Barcelona amigo..i live right in ciutat vella,yesterday I read also a message from catalonia police asking wymen to be careful when walking alone and feminists complaining and i was about to go full 14/88 anti shitskin and anti feminist but then I remembered fucking normie book.
Also i was watching the strong correlation between independentistas feelings and abundance of shitskins and i thought maybe catalonians do deserve independence,they're willing to fuck their country beyond redemption and join cancer for it...i think they should be given an offer,take all spanish shitskins and we make close borders in exchange for independence.
I'll miss the beautiful land of my ancestors but...fuck It i think it's way beyond redemption.
I wish some other catalán user could convince me otherwise but i challenge him to go to the are around vich and think otherwise...it's a shitskin fest down there,same as tarragona,leída and all of ciutat vella

Link to facebook required.

>and abundance of shitskins
you underestimate the amount of them in madrid or basque country, literally 1% difference with catalonia

The time care about social backlash is gone. It's time to go full 14/88

Es que es verdad, gran parte de los Taxistas son inmigrantes de Paraguay o lo que sea. Son realmente unos gordos asquerosos.

I know I usually give 2 shits but it was a young family member (cousin)and i didn't want to hurt her feefees.
No,i lived also in madrid,there are shitskins but they're more controlled,barcelona and catolonia is fucking getting out of hand, police there thanks to autonomic shit can't check passports(policía nacional competence) so basically shitskins are allowed to go rampant by showing passports or shit like that specially ilegals,also since barcelona main industry is tourism they can't risk chimp outs with manteros so basically they have to bend down and take it deeply,the fact adapter colau is there doesn't help.
Catalonia is and will be worse off than madrid,I'm the only spanish born guy in my building,at least when I lived in madrid in fucking casa de campo/carabanchel área there was some old fag living there who was also spaniard and more south Americans but here...shitskin fest pakis, moroccans and niggerian prostitutes everywhere

He vivido en Buenos Aires por 3 años y nunca me ha tocado un taxista inmigrante(eso que me movia mucho en taxis), aqui por otro lado la mayoria son pakis o hindues.

I am from Barcelona and I agree, most catalans are turbo lefties, it's surreal they preffer shitskins over spanish people from other regions.

Yesterday I saw a skinhead in my train ride I was working so I didn't do it but I thought of engaging in conversation to see where was he leaning (I think he was our kind of nazi but i also think he was catalonians nationalist so I wanted to engage him in conversation since I saw some celtic crosses with messages in catalonia I wanted to know if there was more than one guy,I didn't because I was on my way to work but i was really interested since it was at a real cancerous are that I saw him)

I'm from catalonia too, de Santa Coloma de Gramané. We have the whole package, rainbow flag crosswalks, pro refugee artsy propaganda on the streets, (((nous))) catalans offices, you name it.

Sorry, no hope for you or me, burn it to the ground, it's beyond hope or redemption. The right carries too much stigma from the dictadura days, and the left has allied with the islamicist and the globalist.

Can't wake up.

What's it say? I don't speak Mexican.

see