Turkey and Russia become friends again

>Turkey and Russia become friends again

>The (((globalists))) go full Thanksgiving against Turkey

Really fires up the neural networks.

> a failing country that invaded another country and has now incredible increasing problems with economy partners with a failing country where a stupid roach thinks turks have something to say

Shit, thats why the german media tells us nowadays 24 hours a day how bad the turks are...

Must something to do with they new russia alliance...

Geh weiter Afd Arsche lutschen du Gehirngewaschener...

Sad times to live in..
I wish europe wouldve been russia friendlier.. Too bad they were brainwashed by murican politics

The (((globalists))) really hate the anti-Israel alliance Russia has created with Iran and Turkey.

Everything happening right now is about Greater Israel and the brave Russian efforts to stop that from happening.

unrelated , turkey sucks right now although we do hate jews so there is that

but they are bad so I don't mind

>we do hate jews

Being anti-jew and pro-Russia is a sure way to make (((globalists))) mad at you.

well atleast we got something right

Meh it's not as black and white as that.
Although yes the globalists are mad at Turkey and Russia.
But the recent thing with the ministers coming to Europe is just Erdo acting up.

I don't give a fuck, I am not gonna change my opinion just because MSM is also against Turkey, Erdogan can go fuck himself for thinking he can call up turks in EU to start shit.

With Russia, Turkey, Iran, Syria, and Iraq together in an alliance... Europe will tremble.

Abdul, you have to go back

>turks chimp out
>erdogan chimps out
>oy vey we are victims
fuck you turk, Make Constantinopol Great Again

Russia and Turkey and just 2 similar jewish-controlled systems with wannabe dictators.

>Check flag
Every time

Implying Erdogan isn't working with the globalists already

>Russia
>Turkey

Two butthurt shitholes, one with crazy dictator and another with jews ruling midget wannabe media dictator who decides nothing.

Really makes you think

You better watch out for Abdul before calling other countries failing.

>Check flag
what is that? :^)

You will be annexed fuck face.

>ukraine
>not a jewish controlled system
>not a literal police state

a dumb ukie

I could be annexed, but why are you glad about it? Russian jews are not fighting for (((White race))), they have own means.

Sup Forums is retarded for supporting Russians and knows nothing about Russian political system.

I bet you think Putin rules Russia

Both leaders only did this (showing that they have balls) to get support within their countries, there's no real friendship behind this

They never were our friends to begin with.
It's just erdogan and his situation.
Coup showed thar murricans will fuck him when opportunity will let them, yurop basically told turkey that endless eurointegration will never stop. Soo he has all reasons to say goodbye to the west, but at the same time Turkey heavily depends both from nato and eu.
Erdogan has to be slimy as fish to not be completely destroyed ib foreign policy.
Btw we restored economical relationships only nominaly. They lost their positions on market.

we'll i wish we were a police state, but we are not
jews are strong here tho
well i dunno about how support works in Roachstan, but in Vodkaland it wasn't that popular to alliance with Turks again, was it?
PigHitler was really mad about this.

Colonel Kvachkov will rise. He is a true patriot being persecuted for telling the truth about Russia's Zionist financial occupation.

exactly,he knows what's up from witnessing first hand.

>full Thanksgiving

nazistiske svin.
Gris

This. Russia and Turkey has never been friends and unlikely to ever be. They are a vital NATO country, what friendship are you talking about?

>a fucking yugo

Abdul, im sorry but you have to go back

>retarded King roach calls other countries Nazis for disallowing him to campaign in foreign countries and make propaganda to those people

>foreign leaders are forbidden to do the same in his country

get's the old noggin' jogggin'

>The (((globalists))) go full Thanksgiving against Turkey
Go for it, we don't give a shit. It's even better for us, the less they've friends in EU, the easier it's for us to manipulate them and dictate our will.

It would be hillarous if merkel came to roachnest, found a couple of germans there and started to agitate for her.

Russia and Turkey normalizing relations was back in summer. I don't see the link. Also, US didn't do or say much about Turkey after the normalization. So it's just EU vs Turkey.

Turkey will btfo europe soon
- tell the rapefugees being held there (3 million) to head north
- tell european banks (primarily spain) that debts held in Turkey are void, pic related

god madding

We dont have friends we have partners.

(((Henry Kissinger))) i-is t-that you?

Are Germans really this deluded? Do they really think because they sell a few overpriced Krautcars they are somehow stronk and relevant in the World?

You're not.

> will
they're already starting to shit the bed.

too bad they'll never admit they fucked up and caused this rift.

(((Friends))) (((again))).

Why do the most irrelevant countries have the most elaborate flags?

die Welt is great you can always see what (((they))) want you to think pretty clearly, I mean they used to shit out nothing but bad anti-Trump pieces for months, but I gotta say I am not against "public" opinion turning against turks and their erdogay.

> (primarily spain) that debts held in Turkey are void
What's the chance of this glorious outcome? My benis is ready

>tell european banks (primarily spain) that debts held in Turkey are void
yes, such a thing would have no consequences for turkey at all, it's one thing if plebs die and get raped by refugees, but it's another if it's about loads money, I almost want to see the colossal shitstorm this would cause.

If european jew lose 1 coin in turkey, turkey will become greece 2.0 sooner than 2020.

It will be interesting to watch.

Wwhat?

It's more your own problem than erdoays'

Why did you allow them to cuck you in the first place? Haven't you learned anything from history?

>Russia and Turkey normalizing relations was back in summer.

Geopolitics take time.