SHOULD I IMMIGRATE TO NEW ZEALAND??? :0

SHOULD I IMMIGRATE TO NEW ZEALAND??? :0

i don't wanna immigrate to europe because i don't wanna leave a muslim country and get in another one. i mean duhhh.

i don't wanna immigrate to usa and canada because all the educated turkish people immigrated and are immigrating to usa and canada, it's just too mainstream now, so it's like, meeehh, you know. and besides, canada is cold AF, and cold weather disgusts me.

i don't wanna immigrate to australia because once 'em hunties figure out that usa and canada are too basic to immigrate to, they gon' slyther into australia. and in time, shit gon' become the next basic place. i have a smart doody hole and i can forsee that, so australia is already too mainstream for me. a cute mothafucka like me gots to be original. i ain't following 'em faggots' footsteps boo boo. hell to the no girlfriend.

so i be thinking maybe i should slurp 'em maori ass salami pussies.

i have white skin, a desire to live in a modern country, no body hair, and an ultra tight rectum entrance. so whatchu all thik? should i allow new zealand to sit on my dick?

i mean lorde is from new zealand, she's kind of super annoying, but she's also kind of like sort of maybe almost a queen, i guess it shouldn't be that bad.

you's gon be my lover new zealand, please use an enema before i enter you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_New_Zealanders
sydneysaustralia.weebly.com/uploads/4/3/2/3/43237593/587814_orig.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm glad you've realised that we're full and have subsequently decided to fuck off

as long as you don't migrate to a white autochtone place (Europe) i don't give a shit, there should be places where everyone fleeing tyranny would be safe, but not Europe, we had enough of you shitskins

Can you make the transition from goats to sheep?

kiwis hate immigrants, so not a wise idea.

yep sure they would love you

You should stay in your shitty allah country, cockroach.

Do us a favor and end your Muslim life.

Immigrate to paradise, it's easy, just kill yourself.

Stay and fix your own country, turkroach.

Is it all immigrants regardless from where they're from, or just niggers, muzzies, chinks, nips and gooks?

fuck off we're full

bring anzu and we have a deal

Kys cunt roach

you should not go anywhere...

Move to New Zealand.

Yeah sure. I hear the kiwis needed a good enriching anyway.

fuck off they're full

Not Pajeets at least

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_New_Zealanders

>Indian New Zealanders are the fastest growing Kiwi ethnic group and constitute over 4% of New Zealand's population

shut up or i'll immigrate to your country

Fuck off roach

t. pathetic virgin

Stop lying Chang, we know you don't want competition for jobs and that true kiwis #WelcomeDiversity.

Yeah go to NZ m8

fuck off swiss army knife

No we hate Pajeets too.

Fuck off, I've had enough of you rancid subhumans already.

Curb immigration reeeeeeee

INSHALLAH. NEW ZEALAND WILL HEED THE CALL TO PRAYER.

The Indian dairy owner on my street got his skull bashed open with a hammer by a boong a year or so back

Shut up cunt. Ill shank ya

I'M NOT A FILTHY MUSLIM GOD DAMN IT STOP ASSUMIN MY RELIGON

stay in turkey or kys

Even if you aren't muslim, you're turkish.

It's about race and culture not religion.

Don't come, please.

fucking turn me into a spoon or something cunt, you call that a knife? you're a fucking dickhead mate pull your head in

New Zealand is a shithole.

Why?

They seem next to or above you in all those quality of life lists, leaf.

The only immigrants welcome are qt Chinese women

No, don't come here Turkroach. I just moved back here from Sydney and I'm enjoying not having to deal with tens of thousands of muslims everywhere.

fuck off wong, you don't speak for us

Chinese women look like fucking aliens. Ugly flat bitches.

>spoon
You'll be little more than breakfast for a flightless bird by the time Im done with ya faggot

As someone who works with chinks, the ratio of actually attractive girls to horribly ugly ones is really skewed to the latter. And even the hot ones are giant bitches.

Enjoy kiwi women who have over 20 sex partners ON AVERAGE (the sluttiest in the world)

Okay :)

wtf, i typed in sydney people, and this is literally the first image that popped up. is sydney really that fucked LMAO

sydneysaustralia.weebly.com/uploads/4/3/2/3/43237593/587814_orig.jpg

HEY CUNT. WHITE COUNTRIES DON'T EXIST FOR FILTH TO TAKE REFUGE IN. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

It's a shithole. You'd like it there.

Their governments seem to express that. NZ is Canada tier cucked.

we are both full, stay where you are dirtbag.

>SHOULD I IMMIGRATE TO NEW ZEALAND???
Depends on how much you want to have a national holiday, celebrating the killing of turks. We take that ANZAC spirit shit seriously.

lol

i hate history, i live in the now, i'm into that new age shit, i don't celebrate anything and i wouldn't mind if someone celebrates that he killed my grand father or whatever

Great, an inbred subhuman with no respect for history. Just what our country needs.

Really though, fuck off

it is a useless shit infested country of inbred genetic waste, don't think about going there.

When I went to swtizerland i saw a lot of turks. Go there?

lmao you lost tho ??

We killed more of you than you did of us.

A loss is a loss, user

HOW ABOUT YOU STAY IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND MAKE A CHANGE THERE!!!

lmao you lost tho ??

Fuck off cunt

>:0

we killed more people le xDDD
fucking trash human beings.

don't worry sweden, i wouldn't go there. why would i go to a muslim country lol (´・ω・`)

But no country will provide you with 72 virgins, OP. Think about it. It's only a bomb vest away.

Aloha Snackbar!

>they gon' slyther into australia. and in time, shit gon' become the next basic place. i have a smart doody hole and i can forsee that, so australia is already too mainstream for me. a cute mothafucka like me gots to be original. i ain't following 'em faggots' footsteps boo boo. hell to the no girlfriend.

You're welcome here desu.

Stay in Turkey, roach.

What problem with turkey?you have a great leader

Nope.