How come lots of people in great britain never explore their neighbouring countries...

how come lots of people in great britain never explore their neighbouring countries? in australia we travel over 1000km just to look at a slightly different shaped beach. in britain you are so close to completely different language speaking peoples cultures and cuisines. I'd just be a constant traveller if I was british.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle,_New_South_Wales
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We used to, before the Continent was turned into a multicultural wasteland of blandness.

Just turn your head and you're in Saudi-Arabia

'being there' is overrated.

After I discovered femboys women always look like they lopped their cock off

People barely travel out their own city's never mind to other countries. I've travelled europe and bravaria was the best place I've been to. Not sure what it's like now the immigrants have invaded.

knee-slapper

Glass houses my dude

what's it like having low T

I have travelled and Brits do travel. Where did you get this notion from?

British tourists are scum, after Brexit the mainland will finally have the legal right to deny them access.

That's bullshit. I've travelled a whole lot, all across the world, and I've found random Brits in even the most obscure places.

I'd actually say we're probably the most well traveled people all things considered.

Why do Australians have so many threesomes?

Confuses the fuck out of me as well, I've visted nearly every country in asia now at great expense. Along with the U.S, and some south america.

When I do europe I'm aiming for eastern europe but just interests the fuck out of me. Paris and Germany do nothing for me so can't blame them for that. You can drive across all of europe in literally the time it takes to drive from one state to another here.

Type of place I'm dying to visit.

t. Commie-block monek

It's because ausfags are descendants of criminals, so they subconsciously like the feeling of travel. Its like they made a jail break.

>Filled with niggers and spics
>Australians are descended from criminals
wew

muh DIK

but you are scum

and brits do travel, a fucking lot

but most people I know do travel to Europe a lot? Maybe you've just been talking to poor northerners?

I'm not scum. Some of my countrymen are scum though.

pic related

>created modern human society
>other countries still scrambling trying to play catch up
>are scum

as if modern society is a good thing

He did say he was talking about British people, not like there's many of them left in the south.

>in a random rooftop restaurant in a small town in India
>There's another Brit in it
>End up spending the evening with them getting drunk

It's a really good feeling for some reason

They're just lads having a drink in the sun. Stop being such a cunt.

Okay but let's say English tourists in the south of Spain don't have the best reputation amongst the locals.

you're clueless about the brits

I'd like to explore the shape of her beach, amirite phamalam?

As rammstein put it, we're all living in America. There is very little 'other culture' left. You go to Paris and it's all Le Big Mac and visit Germany and you'll get the same.

It's barely worth going anywhere now as it looks the same size where you left.

that's just referring to pop culture shits though. Yes you wouldn't bother watching local TV in germany because it's just going to dubbed versions of the big bang theory but pop culture isn't everything.

A train journey between two cities costs around 130-200 pounds. I can't afford a car... It's just not worth it imo

Paris and Berlin are some of the worst shitholes you could visit, as is London

I've also been to dussledorf, koln and every big city in bavaria. You basically have to go into the mountains to find anything remotely German outside of 'what combination of meat and veg is staple in this country'.

Lot better than that France shit hole though.

Most Europe's tourism industry is focused on the mass. It is a confy travel with a different background
After you travel for a while in Europe everything feel the same.
To see something different you have to get out of Europe and the alternative are mudslim lands, or across the atlantic. There is where it gets expensive.

That picture is painfully accurate.

I get that, but I've been on several 'lads' holidays to places like these and barely see any crime. In fact the worst I saw is when one of my friends walked off from us one night and ended up getting robbed by a group of Spanish.

I went to Kavos last year during it's busiest time, Brits and Irish were everywhere, but I didn't see a single incident the entire time. There was rubbish along the strip come th emorning, but on the whole people were just drinking and having a damn good time.

Obviously you get people who go over to start fights etc, but I think this 'Brits abroad' stuff is nonsense. Most people only have 1 or 2 holidays a year, so they want to just have some fun.

1000 loud, drunk brits are still better than 1 Nigger in any western country.

how do you know?

What are you talking about? Even our oldies go off exploring all the time on endless coach trips all over the place. But it's getting depressing too, everywhere in Europe is starting to look like a third world shithole, rarely been as depressed as when I saw what they have done to Paris. Paying ££££ to see the soft genocide of your own people and culture seems perverse.

I live here. In the north east, near Newcastle. People like this are everywhere (especially young lads) but it's more of 2010-2015 culture.

A lot more hipsters and Next chinos/jumper+fluorescent Nikes combo faggots about now.

funny, they are also exactly like that here in new castle. just change corsa for commodore and inbetweeners for game of thrones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle,_New_South_Wales

My first time in Paris was June 2016. You're right - it was depressing. Even London is nicer.

The neighbourhood around Moulin Rouge and Sacre-Cœur is the biggest shit hole i've ever seen.

Gare de Nord/Saint Denis/Gare dr l'est is basically Nigeria.

Dirty, ignorant Niggers, shitskins, "refugees" and gypsy scum roam everywhere. All trying to scam and sell shit.

Haha not even surprised. Every Aussie i've ever met has seemed most similar to Brits in humour/culture. My mate said Newcastle was a great city though (are outback Queenslanders delusional?)

Inbetweeners is actually quite close to reality funnily enough. For comedy: Teachers and Gavin & Stacey too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

what the fuck is all that image about? i don't understand a shit

You have to be a Brit I guess.

got my gyppo hommies reporting in from UK tonight, gonna show them the image