It is happening, Scotland may be free at last

And once it is free it may or may not join the EU. This will be up to Scots, just as it was up to Latvians or Croatians or Hungarians or Polish people to join the EU... and it is up to these countries as well to withdraw from the EU.

The EU is the only federal superstate in the whole world which has no problem with countries leaving and joining. And this is why the Brits hate the EU, the EU is just too damn democratic!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zGdNI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4314372/Nicola-Sturgeon-abandons-plans-stay-EU.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>[[[BBC]]]
More fake news from our resident butthurt krautposter attempting low energy divide and conquer.

>Nicola Sturgeon’s dreams of an independent Scotland have been brought crashing down to earth after a new poll revealed the majority of Scots don’t want to leave the United Kingdom.
archive.is/zGdNI

Indy is inevitable

Didn't you get the memo?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4314372/Nicola-Sturgeon-abandons-plans-stay-EU.html

If Scotland left, would that make the IRA publicly active again as the Scots get independence but the Irish who have been fighting for over 100 years get nothing?

I wish we could just vote them out

I have some bad news Fritz

And Trump had 2 percent chance of winning presidency.
Just wait, they will be more against it then ever

this.

>free at last
Wasn't it a Scottish king that essentially brought the union together in the first place?

Also, let them out.
Then laugh when they come begging for their deficits to be filled.

nice try frits

What navy is going to support Scottish independence? What navy is going to give power to Continental diktats on the internal affairs of the British Isles?

There is more chance of Ireland being forced out of the EU than an independent Scotland joining.

If only Scotland had a vote to leave or stay.
LOL

Mwahahaha, It'll just be another flag for my collection.

>The most Nationalist thing Britain has done in years has destroyed it
KEK!

This must be why they spent millions on trying to sway the result in their favour and why anyone opposing was demonized as a Nazi. Stay pathetic Germany, you make it easier to walk away.

Up to 41% now is it?

Kek, I kind of hope you cunts leave, I'm tired of you not paying for your education and having to listen to sturgeon drone on and on as if she has any real power. You guys are boring me, pls leave.

Then why is my shithole not in yet?

your town rapist keeps voting you out

>eu has no problem with countries leaving
quality post hans

Scotts bankrupt themselves trying to get into the empire game
England bails them out in exchange for union
They've been benefiting from it greatly ever since

English right wingers should let them, they're consistently more liberal than the English anyway. What's the worst that could happen? Losing Missile bases, fishing grounds and some oil? A wounded sense of pride?

Agree. Wales would be happy to see this lot fuck off and commit economic suicide too.

Off you go Scotland. Good riddance to UK's California. Take RBS with you and enjoy the collapse.

God, british people are retarded

At least canadians are blissfully ignorant of their political situation, the british people are actively making things this retarded for themselves

*EU TOO DEMOCRATIC @##@!!@@!!@! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA H AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !@#@!#@!@!!!!

Well the Scots probably wouldn't get in the EU. They certainly wouldn't get the deal the uk gets, as that was a compromise deal. Getting the Scots people to accept the shit EU deal they may get would be hard.
So best out, and independent but, how to keep the standard of living they have now, wouldn't be possible. The nearest comparison is Ireland in the 19 40s to 19 60s. Not good.
Or stay in the UK and go along with the adventure, for good or ill.

Boy you really don't know how fucked England is going to be after Brexit, do you?

>EU is just too damn democratic!

>muh bennies

For someone who doesn't understand at all tension between Scottish and the rest of the UK, I want to ask how the Scottish people are perceived there.

Are they non-relevant isolated rural people who only want to cause trouble, or actually significant enough to make such a huge demand?

Spain will veto Scotland joining the EU due to the situation in Catalonia.

Scotland will sell all of its oil. Scotland will starve.

Scottish people are 300x more represented in Parliament due to the SNP holding 50 seats, I say they ought to fuck off. Enough is enough.

They are actually a net cost, due to how much welfare is spent on Scotland.

remove haggis?

The land is full of hairy cows. Both livestock and people.
Glad i got out of there.
Pretty hills though.

>Spain doesn't veto Scotland just to spite the Anglo
>Scotland starts receiving EU moneys
>German army can now deploy in Scotland and don't have to go through the Royal Navy

what now England?

Kill aryans

Why the fuck would the German army deploy to Scotland, even if they to go independent?

Scotland might not even join NATO, following in Irelands footsteps.

First thing they'd do is invite the French and Germans over to deploy, and then they'd nuke the fuck out of you before you ever caught a whiff of those nukes in Faslane.

You're on the way out, mate. Yer fucked.

EU is 4th Reich

remember that lad

47%, a virtual tie.

And then they'd get nuked in turn for such a devastating unprovoked attack, courtesy of the good old USA and other nations not to mention our own arsenal like Trident.

>too democratic

remind me of this when you vote in the European commission.... oh wait

Trident is how they'd nuke you. You don't have a nuclear deterant. They do.
Fuck I actually cannot wait until the mad bastards fucking level you to the ground with the nukes you literally gave them.
Glorious.
>Implying Donald Trump would nuke his own motherland.

>krauts some assblasted they're losing the vassal that is the UK from the superstate they control, they want to break up their lost possession, all in the name of "democracy"
Do you realize how incredibly ironic it is that the people who most strongly opposed Brexit would support Scottish Independence?

And? How the fuck is that a mandate to have another referendum? You keep on assuming that it's somehow the will of the people to leave, yet the polls as of now don't support that.

kek

Scotland does not meet the requirements to join the EU, and joining requires all members to agree, which Spain definitely wont.

I don't know why people, especially Scots keep ignoring these facts.

>What now?

Rebuild Hadrian's Wall. Remove Pict

Wait until Scotland starts getting the bill for the EU membership without England paying the other 90%

Sturgeon is another Merkel.

>Scotts leave the UK just in time to go down with a collapsing EU

>scotland
>being allowed to join the EU

>EU Collapses
>Bavaria breaks away
>Your face

>The EU is the only federal superstate in the whole world which has no problem with countries leaving and joining.

To be perfectly honest, I've never thought about it like that.

>Scotland does not meet the requirements to join the EU

I need to know why asap

To be fair, it's not like the EU cares about its rules. They also explicitely stated that shared debt and country financing by the ECB are not allowed, yet they are doing exactly that.

I could totally see them accept Scotland just to piss off the Brits.

In order to join EU, you must have budget deficit of 3% of GDP or less. Scotland is way off and so Spain or another will veto there application.

New poll: 94% of 4700 (huge sample size for a poll of this kind) people say Scotland will vote for independence this time, and judging by all the salty anglo tears over the past few days, it seems to me that you lot know it too.

>online polls

The UK is so cucked that Scotland leaving may be better in the long run