Be 79 years old, travel through the world

>be 79 years old, travel through the world
>be in africa, get robbed/stuff stolen 4 times
>always from poc
>come back to germany to talk about your experience in state tv with poc mod
>say you were robbed by black people
>???????
>outrage everywhere! how can you verbalize your experiences!
>have to apologize publicly

This is germany.

Pic related, the look when she said who is robbing in south africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Utsij5-xduE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

link

youtube.com/watch?v=Utsij5-xduE

This is what germans call racists

If you go to poor countries you can get robbed

If i go to bad part of germany i can get robbed by pigskin germans

What is your point?

Fucking pigskins faggots always think they are special and elves

wew. i bet she'll just accept it too

>Haha, this pale face has told black .... full racist of this white bread ... Surely you have eaten white sausage and potatoes for breakfast ... #notoracism
What did this nigger mean by this?

The mongrel tv host would be called "white" in africa.
Send her to capetown and see what happens.

you realize that this is all conditioning to prepare the europeans for a very bleak future. boil the frog slowly, this will only get more insane.

we'll get robbed even in the "good" parts of all the shitskin countries realistically, you'll only get robbed in the shitskin neighborhoods of our countries.

>all this time the dindu takes to draw
Why is the guy recording unarmed?

translate to burger

Why did he even stop for the dindu to catch up with him?

Why is he even unarmed and not shotting the niggers as soon as they get near?

It's not like that nog would hit anyone further than 10 feet away with his shitty ghetto revolver, especially a moving target. He probably can't even afford ammo.

>Dominican republic
How is that coconut robbery coming along, Ugoberto?

>pigskin

Come on, you can't honestly think that insulting someone for being white is an insult, can you? This is like when Mexicans call someone a gringo. Nobody in their right mind wants to be fucking Mexican, lol. Nobody wants to be a nigger either; everyone would rather be white if given the choice.

>if old lady wasn't robbed by black people in Africa, then what color did they have?

>get robbed by pigskin germans
Yeah nah.
Native germans are not even in the top 10 of commiting crimes in germany.

Reminder that the ukraine, a warzone and poorer than nearly every african state, has a better crime rate than nearly every african country.

He should have fucking shot them all

Really Miguel?

It's impossible for poc's to commit crime, goyim. Old whore probably made it all up.

Good job germany u are the joke of europe after all. Wursts are hanging out of your assholes

All hope is lost in Germany. Did you see the facial reactions of the WHITE Germans in the audience?

Their faces show some kind of horror, it would be the same in any liberal setting in America I guess, but their faces show shock and horror, when she declares the simple truth, that all people know already, that blacks will rob you blind and do so, in South Africa, where it is safe, legally, for them to rob whites.

Can Germans comment on this mood please?

As you said, would be the same reaction in any generic western liberal setting and contrary to what you may think red pilled people are just as numerous in Germany as in all the other white countries. However, the big difference is, Germans are the Japanese of the West. Introverted, cautious and very polite. You don´t get publicly voiced opinions against the mainstream. It´s all happening behind closed doors. Some portion of the people in the audience may agree with the old lady but would never dare to show any reaction but polite neutrality. When the true sentiment of Germans finally breaks through it breaks like the motherfucking Hoover Dam (see 1933).

Oh they just HAVE to be black, huh? RAYCIST!!!!

Klaus isn't wrong. It would be the same reaction in America, or Britain, or Canada, or France, or Sweden etc etc...

can anyone tell us what the old woman actually fucking said

IN ENGLISH

there is a huge differece between saying 'black guys robbed me' and 'all the robbers are dirty niggers'

we need the details of her statement goddammit

wait,what. thats what this outrage is about? jesus, our country is so cucked

>ABER DIE SCHWARZEN!

hahahahahahaha that's funny

T. Pedophile Muslim

I went to brazil once (big mistake) and I got mugged in Rio Grande Do Sul the whitest state of all and they were poc. Kek they got an old shitphone i purposely brought just in case something happened, deactivated that shit and put it into the blacklist as soon as it got stolen.
Btw never go to Brazil

Pigskins are the only reason that your country isn't a literal shithole like Haiti.

Translated from german newspaper DIE WELT:

In the show, she is just talking about her time in South Africa, from filled department stores where everything is cheaper than in Europe. Nature is simply beautiful. You could live well. "But like everywhere, there are also disadvantages there," she says, explaining, "They steal. The blacks are ... only if you leave an old jacket lying in the car, they steal it. They steal everything. So my chain, they steal, the discs of my car, the Navi taken out, the whole car trimmed, the bag stolen, so everything. That is the difficulty. "

We are special and elves

shut the fuck up and keep on being all inclusive.

More gold, same source:

Pareigis [the host] argues that South Africa is a "poorer country," and quickly asks the next question to change the subject. The presenter has an ancestor in Africa.

As an Africanologist and sociologist with German-Swedish-Zimbabwean roots, she is actively involved in racism.

>As an Africanologist and sociologist with German-Swedish-Zimbabwean roots, she is actively involved in racism

This is perfect

Is it a popular show?

>79 years old
> still spending time in Sup Forums
sry

Idk why people still get surprised blacks commit more crime than any other race. Even my white gf discussed she always knew but keeps quiet not to create an upset with anybody in society. It seems like a taboo to talk about black people doing crime even though they commit much more crime than any other race in average.

All hope is lost.

The black man has the whip hand over the white man.

I thought germoney put old age pensioners with the wrong opinions in jail?

The show, morgenmagazin is shown on the two biggest channels and has a rating/quote of around 20-25%, so yes.

just shared this on my fb LEL. i was mad as fuck when i first heard about this yesterday though.

enjoy your jailtime

You are a good one.

What is he thinking, Sup Forums?

F

thinkgen of life

This

Hans you are brave

top kek what r they gonna do?? its not like im talking about holohoax

>think they are special and elves

>subhuman chimps genuinely believe this

for real guys, am i breaking a german law? copyright bc of the ZDF sign? pls tell me, already shared both

We're not special or elves, we're just humans.
Unlike you.

press c to see captions

youre welcome grandpa

As long as you don't make money with it, as far as I know nothing can happen. But you could get problems, if Correctiv says it is fake news ;D;D;D

You're breaking German law for oppressing helpless poc.

k thx. deleted it and sent it to rhethorische perlen aus buntland, gutmenschenkeule reloaded (although i dont really like them, they love comparing everybody to nazis, as if that was a bad thing.. 88 he dindu nuffin!!) and german meme defence force..

Holy FUCK the expression on the guy in the middle of the frame in OP's pic.

Most probably he is just drunk

so we need to save Germany from themselves again.... oh great.

I know this isn´t Sup Forums etiquette.. but Sir, fucking brilliant Sir. Nail on the head!

>Sweden yellower than neighboring Norway and Finland
DELET

If this was in America all the niggers would be dead.

Not like I expected anything better from a country that tries put all their still living WW2 veterans to jail.

pic related

Hell even during the 90s growing up there very few robberies at gun point.

That's because it's easier to steal from your employer.

You live in a fantasy land, buddy.

this is what antards don't realize. without a state, this is what your "taxes" will look like

Why the fuck is there even a talk show hosted by a nigger? What the fuck

German is such a beautiful language. I hate what's happening to germans.

she does label all african blacks as thieves in that video which is indeed racist. in her defence tho she is a very old fashioned lady as you can clearly tell by the way she is expressing herself so she most likely was not aware that she said something wrong. she should have just said that she was robbed while on her visit in africa nothing more and no one woud get upset.

no fuck that why censor yourself when its the truth

i'm always surprised when someone calls german beautiful. i thought most people found it to be harsh sounding and overly complex. but whatever , i like it

yeah, nah

the reason crime exists is because niggers lack long term rationality so they are more likely to think they'll get away with whatever they are doing

so your chances of getting mugged has nothing to do with poverty, it has to do with the amount of black people around you

Something about it I love, not sure why honestly.

gringo is not an insult
noone wants to be a canafagot either, trust me.... youre the most hated cunt here ;)

because you obviously cannot go full 14/88 in public or on a television talkshow. you gotta be able to conceal your power level and operate beneath the radar.

>neudeutsche == nudeutsche

They chose to put her on TV knowing what she would say, in order to frame honesty about race and racism as a delusion for senial, old, outdated fogies.

German is the complete opposite of harsh