Racism

I'm not very clever, but I've been thinking about racism lately and what it actually is.

I think a lot of what gets called racism these days is actually just caution and wariness. If you were forced to take in a random homeless guy off the street, you would be wary of him, right? We're very tribal in the way we think. This guy off the street isn't a member of your immediate family – he's not a part of your group – and so you're suspicious of him, and his intentions, and the effect he could have on your group. Ultimately, you worry about all this because your primitive brain is concerned for your survival. This homeless guy is unproven, so you don't trust him. He could pose a threat to your group and your structure and thus your own life. It's a normal fear. You wouldn't call this hoboism, though, would you?

Over time, if he started to demonstrate his worth, and integrate into your family, and do his fair share of the work, and uphold your values, you might come to regard him as one of you. He would be an honorary member of your family. This works the same way with minorities and with people from other cultures. A lot of people who get branded racist aren't actually racist – they're just wary until the outsiders have proven themselves, but fully willing to accept them when they have.

Where real, proper, true racism comes into play is when a person refuses to accept the outsider because of their skin colour or whatever even though they have taken all reasonable steps to integrate into your society. By which I mean they're not trying to make your society like their own, and they're not segregating themselves into their own cliques or sub-groups, and they're not afraid to fly your flag and express patriotism. When a person from another culture has done all of this, but someone still rejects them because of their race, that is what I would call actual racism.

I don't really have a point to make here. Just trying to see how other people define it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUJDtgv03X0
youtube.com/watch?v=JCGTyn4lQUY
counter-currents.com/2013/03/pulp-fascism/
youtube.com/watch?v=RDBEWVbOOgw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess if I did have a point to make, it would be that the people diluting the meaning of the word through constant over-use are doing more harm to their cause than good, because when you label everyone as racist, you lose sight of the actual racists.

pls respond

I agree

Yes
The powers that be have worked a long time to redefine racism to confuse people. They want you more accepting so you throw out the notion of caution and take everyone in forcefully.

>you lose sight of the actual racists.

whats the diferennce between a racist and actural racist, since racism is a codeword for antiwhite?

Seems accurate, you racist

>typo:actual*

Niggers, muslims and gypsy are all proven themselves countless times to be dangerous savages not capable of living among civilized people. No further proof is needed, skin color is only there for easy identification.

I don't like gypsies, i'm called a racist even tough they steal and are violent. I don't hate them because they are gypsies, I hate them for what they do. This is what retarded sjw idiots don't understand. Niggers are the same story.

>I think a lot of what gets called racism these days is actually just caution and wariness

newsflash: it has ALWAYS been this way.
do you think the first european (and arab, for that matter) expeditions to africa just randomly decided "lol these people have dark skin, i really hate dark skin, so i will call them subhuman animals!"?
no. they observed how these people live and act - backwards, savage, uncivilized, mentally retarded, extremely volatile and hostile to outsiders (and each other). that's why they were perceived as subhuman animals.

it's the same thing today - people observe how other people act, and form conclusions based on these observation. people observe muslims being extremely violent, much more so than other people, so they conclude that muslims are violent and don't want to be around them. it's that fucking simple.

nothing to do with "xenophobia" either - literally nobody hates everything that is foreign, or hates foreign things purely because they're foreign. people are generally fond of foreigners who adhere to basic manners and mutual respect. that's why you see pretty much nobody complain about the japanese, koreans, thai, vietnamese, mongolians, and other cultures and peoples like them: they don't fuck our shit up, they don't cause us problems, so we don't have a problem with them either.

today it is all really fucking simple - if others leave us alone and treat us with basic respect, we do the same to them. this is the basic foundation of international relations between peoples.
the problem is that mudshits and niggers just do NOT leave us the fuck alone. they flood into our countries, they exploit our welfare systems, they drive up crime, they bring down quality of life wherever they settle in large numbers, some even preach and enact open hostility against us!
this shit is NOT acceptable, and never will be. call it racism all you want - as long as foreigners keep disrespecting us, there will always be a backlash.

You're right you're not clever. Racism is just about power. Power to make certain people do things you want them to do. The principle is the same with Egalitarianism.

There is no such thing as racism.

I think early racism was actually about believing that niggers were sub human. They have larger jaws and more primitive skulls so it was safer to assume at the time that they were sub human. Granted they still act like complete chimps now days but I think it really used to be about believing they were just more advanced monkeys and less advanced humans.

I agree, I remember arguing the same point in Stormfront about 7 years ago, but it hasn't really changed, in a sense that I still believe that 95% of people who get called racist are just yearning to be around their own kind, and they are not actually hateful against minorities, but rather just want them to stick to their own kind as well.

Then yeah maybe you get the 5% of maniacs who are unironically stacking up on weapons and preparing for a race war, or what's even more autistic, walking around on the street and secretly hoping for a nigger to give him the reason to shoot the nigger wounded and curb stump his skull, then calling it self defense.

Antiwhite are privileged SJWs who wish they had more privilege so attack better white people like they're Spartacus.

Racists are anyone who understands differences between races and actual racists are stupid BBC sluts who want sex slaves.

the point is that the conclusion never was derived from the idiotic "hurr you just hate them for being different from yourself" meme that goes for "racism" today. it was always derived from a pretty accurate observation of culture, manners, habits and behavior.
500 years ago they declared the negro to be less than human, with an intellectual capacity closer to a monkey than an actual human.
today, IQ tests literally confirm this, with nigger IQ in africa being around 70 while gorillas are estimated around 55 or something, europeans around 100. turns out, the observations and judgements made 500 years ago were spot on. but it's politically inconvenient, so it gets shut down completely by the propaganda machine.

What about uncle toms?

>call it racism all you want - as long as foreigners keep disrespecting us, there will always be a backlash.

>There is no such thing as racism.

For the record, I want to point out that I'm not using the word "racism" accusingly, i.e. as a pejorative. I'm not calling people racist and pointing the finger. What I was trying to do was to come to an understanding of what we could identify as actual racism, without any negative connotations or moral judgement attached. I'm trying to get at the meaning of the term for the sake of understanding the term, rather than to identify one group of people as the REAL baddies, if you get me. But fair enough if you don't believe racism has any actual meaning. I've wondered the same thing myself.

outliers do not disprove the general trend.
of course capable negros exist - that doesn't change anything about the ineptitude and inability of the average negro.

100% agree with this
Probably could have phrased my last post better, but yeah its not racism to be weary of niggers, especially since they're just chimps with guns. Unless one proves itself to not be a shit flinger I think its safe to assume most are dangerous.

Ah, Leon DeGrelle, the inspiration for Tin-Tin.
Have you seen Jonathan Bowden's speech on him?

>I'm not using the word "racism" accusingly
but that's all it ever was. the word was literally invented by a high ranking soviet marxist (leo trotzky) as a way to slander opponents of marxist egalitarianism.

Digits witnessed
Nope, I just saw an episode about him in Greatest Story Never Told and thought he was on to something. So you have sauce on that speech?

all of this is obvious?

racism is the natural biological instinct to achieve safety, by avoiding people who look or smell or act differently, and it is never a bad idea to be 'racist,' as there are neurological differences which can't be trained out

doesn't the endless river of people who use the word 'racism' without further specification inform you that it's pointless to explain things to anyone? you either have the capacity to figure things out, or you won't be able to understand the explanation

>I'm not very clever
youtube.com/watch?v=LUJDtgv03X0

There's no such thing. There is only nature. Racism is just a magic word thought up by Marxists.

Yes, this is considered a legendary speech by many on the far-right.

Also called the "Pulp Fascism" speech because, as you'll see, it's more of a commentary on right wing themes in modern and early-modern fiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCGTyn4lQUY

Nigger please I'm at work I can't fap.

Also obviously I agree. I tend to explain politics in terms of my home: it's like a family, and it hosts one, but then it also has boundaries in space.

My home is mine and my family's, and I decide who gets in and who doesn't. I decide my friends, and I can let them in at times, for an evening, or a weekend, but then they go back to their homes, because this one is ours.

On the inside, it's kinda communism, we share the goods of the fridge, the cleaning and the cooking. That doesn't mean I'm a communist: I live for my family, I'm generous with my close friends, I'm friendly with acquaintances, I'm wary of strangers, especially those that expect things of me.

The funny thing is, there are ways inside my home: they're called kindness, generosity, helpfulness, love... people able to do that can get in. And then they can even join my family: it's called marriage.

The crazy thing is the tables have turned on integration: it used to be immigrants that have to make efforts to fit in, now it's supposed to be locals feeling guilty and making sacrifices so immigrants can feel better at home. It's like a stranger barging into your home, banging your wife and expecting you to do the cleaning.

If you're not racist, you're a cuck. The whole planet is racist, in every African, South American, Middle East, East Asian and Pacific nation, people only do business with those of their race, marry those of their race, vote for politicians of their race. The only places where racism aren't the norm anymore is North American and Europe.

All that for what? That westerners blame other westerners for being racist, so that we can let racist immigrants into our country, who will one day outnumber us because that's what the demographics are, and then they'll go racist on US. Racism has been the way of the world for centuries, opposing racism is straight up suicide.

bump for interest

thx for the link, saved it

If anyone is interested here is the transcript from this speech.
counter-currents.com/2013/03/pulp-fascism/

news -fakenews

The so called racism is an evolutionary trait. Remember that we have been living in this planet for billions of years (in one evolutionary point or another, not always as human if you are a darwinist) and we still carry mechanisms to prevent us from interacting with individuals from other groups that may carry sickness (remember when we passed smallpox to the indians and they gave us syphilis? Or the black death?) or may be from an enemy tribe.

If you are a human, you are born racist. And that is a GOOD thing, means that you are mentally healthy and your defense mechanisms are operative.

Now then, this mechanism can make less intelligent people be aggressive towards people that mean no harm (ie: muslims and niggers who attack whites on white countries). Or can make people with a regular intellect that are aware of the racism of the human being recognize patterns and analyze if it is true that certain foreign groups are a threat to their tribe.

There is no such thing as "racism". It's a "strawman", ahem, "argument" intended to shut down political/socio economic/scientific conversation. The word "racist" is a falsehood devised to quell open discussion on anything that could place a quantifiable observance tied to people of a particular cultural or ethnic background.

Ethnic discrimination would be a more apt description as it implies there are differences between groups of people, just like there are differences between groups of dogs, or cats, or birds.

Denying these differences, or simply not acknowledging them, is being contrarian to science.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDBEWVbOOgw&feature=youtu.be

Latex is my fetish

It makes me a degenerate doesn't it ;_;

no

Don't know why clicked in on this thread

racism is distribution of wealth. if u and ur wife are white and have biological kids they be white. so when you die is racist to leave ur money to your kids. think me wrong? how come NY and CA HAVE THE HIGHEST ESTATE TAXES WHEN YOU DIE?