Ravers

What is Sup Forums's opinion about ravers?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7x35CAfE5Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=2vZOUFIDCo8
youtu.be/2HQaBWziYvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i can't stop raving to this song

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7x35CAfE5Q8

I've been a teknoraver eurotrash for almost 10 years. Now, I have to work because I'm building a family, so my party years are over.
I need to specify: I went and organized free illegal parties, not those dumb goa hippie style shit.
Raves can help you overcome fears and bad personality traits if you use mdma and other drugs correctly, but their are dangerous. I've seen fatties become fit and stutterers become confident. But most of them turn into degenerate, mental faggots.
My conclusion: as long as you are aware about what you're doing, you can do everything. All experiencies are useful. Wait till your around 23 yo before taking heavy drugs and never lose control of your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vZOUFIDCo8

Does anyone know the name of this song?

youtu.be/2HQaBWziYvY

one word: based

Stuff like your picture is dull, capitalistic bullshit.

Real raving like illegal parties in a basement/forest are true acts of disobedience against the nanny state.

this

Not gonna lie, they sort of creep me out and the look of their ships gives me a boner somet-

>ravers
oh

One of th top tier concentration of degeneracy.

I´d say we have to thank them for being responsible for creating safety squads but at the same time their behavior makes them somewhat degenrate.

I half wonder if the modern corporate rave isn't an extension in itself of mk ultra. Only the people take the drugs all by themselves.

Is that still a thing?

You're not allowed to say "raver" where I live because it's a hate crime

>Not available in your country
How can this be

Drug degenerates listening to music created by faggots

Don't like them, but the music can be good, sometimes.

Never tried MDMA.

Lots of hardstyle and eurotrance fans usually lean right wing, dunno about ravers though. If it's a love parade type of thing, it's usually full of leftists I guess.

haha oy vey let us be disobedient by taking (((drugs))) listening to degenerate (((music))) while fucking up the own brain with this bullshit.

This is just as any drug or degenerate behavior the poor attempt to "flee" and get away from your meaningless life which you need to "spice" up with more degenerative behavior.

In other words, real raves are dull, capitalistic bullshit, but only when you do them in a communist country.

>THIS SILENCE OFFENDS SLAANESH

Kek

Ive been to a few due to legit and unironically liking the music. Yeah they are fucking degenerate

MDMA changed my life in a good way. Helped me get rid of a ton of social anxiety.

it's more like:

Oy vey! If the goyim take drugs they might see through this web of lies we've created!

Quick Schlomo, call Caim and get him to pass some laws that make it all illegal! Call Ezra and tell him to make some TV adverts about how mind expanding drugs are (((dangerous)))! Shut it down! Shut it down I tells ya!

We cannot let the goyim get der hands on something that might provide them a link to their pagan ancestors! Can you imagine if one of dem took some majeek mushrooms and saw Odin telling dem it was time to take back their homelands? It wud be annuda Shoah!

it turns you into a faggot if you take too much. after you obtain what you need, just quit.