CNN invented alt right

why do we let propagandists create our buzzwords? It's cringe on a "for shizzle my nizzle" level. it's come down to "literally anyone that disagrees with me is alt right and/or a nazi"

Hello newfag.

r/the_donald is that way.

on this note, why do so many people here defend richard "kike media strawman controlled opposition" spencer?

no shill I have been here since time immortal, spreading the gospel of David Brock is a pedophile and Bill Clinton is a rapist.

you think you're hot shit, don'tcha?

Not now Skippy.

t. rural and suburban retard

The "alt-right" was a thing before. Years before.
It was originally used by third position fascists, radical traditionalists, right wing ecologists and other "LARPing faggots"
I have no idea why the term then began being associated with, essentially, libertarians, classical liberals and ancaps who sit almost polar opposite on the political spectrum.
It's probably part Sup Forums's fault, part liberal youtube anti-SJWs fault, part incendiary public figures like Milo's fault, and part MSM's fault.

>Searching for posts that contain ‘"rural and suburban"’ and from ‘CA’ and posts after 2016-12-01. 2490 results found.

Hello shill. 0.8 drops of David Brock's jism have been deposited in your anus.

Why don't you come up with your own word for it, then?

>"literally anyone that disagrees with me is alt right and/or a nazi"
Good. Ever read "The boy who cried wolf".

Wait till the wolf shows up, and no one believes it.

They will be literally shaking for real this time, and none of us will give a fuck while we round them all up.

I thought that fag Spencer who will endorse open borders at some point along with the msm started the alt right.

We should start calling ourselves "just right"

/r/AltRight was banned from reddit and moved to voat.

I'll redirect you to there.

just "right" will do.

Alt-Right as a term existed in various niche blogs for quite a long time.

then they invented the rope from which they will hang

How about you just believe what you want without needing a label. That pigeon holes ideologies and also allows others to attack people who share some but not all ideologies in this little box they made and labeled.

So no. Fuck off CNN.

Because we've got a bunch of noob casuals here and they only know the identity of the movement through the MSM and they're fucking all of us.

>CNN invented alt right

No.

A: They didn't it's been in use since around 2008
B: I am a nazi, you intolerant bigot. Don't try to Nazi-shame me. Check your politico-normal privilege.