How does Sup Forums reconcile the fact that Republicans are strong supporters of Israel...

How does Sup Forums reconcile the fact that Republicans are strong supporters of Israel, with Trump appointing his Jewish son in law as one of his top advisers? Why is it that the democrats have given Israel a diplomatic middle finger, and liberals are generally Pro Palestine, yet are the enemy? Am I reading too much into the anti-jew meme on this board

A lot of it is r/the_donald newfags and people from other boards who never fully assimilated. Some of it comes from taking Trump on his merits, and so far he's still worth supporting.

The exodus from this board to you know where really crippled our ability to maintain a core ideological consensus within this board and so now it is transforming.

I don't want to give Israel my tax dollars but I don't give a shit in the slightest if they nuke Palestinians.

8ch?

primarily.

This essentially.

We really have no dog in the race of Israel vs Goatfuckers. Let them exterminate each other for all time, the more dead the better.

Jews and Muslims are shit, but sandniggers are the biggest threat, so until muslims are eradicated jews > muslims.

Allies of convenience if you will.

This isn't quite true in an objective sense. The Muslims are an external threat, even in European countries they're de-facto because they have very little power in the actual state structure.

The Jewish ideologues, bankers and media moguls are the ones pushing for it. They're the brainwashing apparatus. You can't fight a war when you have a parasite attached to your head.

they're de-facto external**

whats wrong with having a jewish containment state?

There's no significant relation to being Jewish and supporting Israel. Ask any Jew, we'll tell you.

wtf i'm a zionist now

>1488
checked

Only shallow newcomers have a distaste for only Israel. I hate your race, your culture, your filthy religion. I want you to be eradicated along those lines.

What I don't get is how you can be pro trump and anti Israel (if you are), knowing that trump strongly supports Israel.

>The Jewish ideologues, bankers and media moguls are the ones pushing for it

pushing for what? War with muslims? is so, for what purpose, considering that all these wars are fueling more extremism.

Mudslimes are blowing themselves up, jews aren't. The sand niggers have to be taken out first. Then we can start on the jews...

It's not the one issue that dominates my mind. I'm willing to ignore his rhetoric and racial treason in his family if he produces a cohesive and strong border. The utmost priority for the US is to preserve what white majority we have left. It's very likely already too late and a losing battle though. At this point, what do we have to lose? Clock is ticking.

>for what purpose
Islamic extremism equals general anti-islamic sentiment, which will create apathy towards israeli imperialism in the region. It's beneficial for Zionists to push open-borders liberalism because the end result is a sort of bloodless genocide, both of Europeans and Arabs. If the Arabs move to Europe, Israelites can swoop in and settle the land without a full-scale shoah.

I don't hate Israel or Jews.
>implying Sup Forums is one person

>Mudslimes are blowing themselves up
This is precisely why they are not as dangerous. You know they're an enemy, they obviously want to conquer and kill you. A Jew hides his intentions, he works through subterfuge and espionage. It's harder to root him out because he hides his knife behind his back, rather than charging you with it.

The jews don't want to behead me, rape and enslave my family and force islam on the world. I understand you hate the jews, but be mindful of the immediate threat.

Otherwise you will wake up one day in a caliphate and it would be too late.

You're missing the point. The Jews want to destroy you, they just won't do it themselves.

They're the ones pushing this open borders policy. They are the root cause. Without zionist influence in the US govt and Israeli hawking, what reason would there be for this mass exodus to begin with? If not for people like Soros and Spectre, both Jews, why would people even consider letting them in?

You're aiming for the limbs when you should be aiming for the head.

Every western politician strongly supports Israel. The ones who don't support Israel do so not because of any hatred of Jews but because they look at Jews as white oppressors of brown skinned Palestinians. These types view the solution to all problems as the elimination of whites, elimination of wealth and destruction of civilization.

Personally, I like Israel cause it keeps the sand people eternally triggered and exposes them for the violent savages that they are. It also serves as a containment country and if we ever are to get rid of them we have a convenient place to put them. It's also a brilliant example of a modern ethnostate, the model of which most of us would like to have for our own people.

but wouldn't Muslim majorities in Europeans countries mean More problems for them, especially since white European countries are already pushing for sanctions against Israel

I'm not addressing one person, but the inconsistency I have seen with popular opinions on this board

.What are they planning?

>but wouldn't Muslim majorities in Europeans countries mean More problems for them
No, the ultimate goal is to create a greater Israel. To do this you need fresh land and people wanting to move there. The more terrified Jews in the US and Europe, the better. Plenty of would-be settlers. In another scenario, this might be good and mutually beneficial. Unfortunately it involves the permanent demographic tainting of Europe.

This has been a Zionist strategy for a very long time. Prominent Zionists even cooperated with the Third Reich to encourage European Jews to move to Israel.

2 questions

1. what would the jews gain in this? muslims are their arch enemies, if the muzzies take over Europe it would be worse foe the jews.

2. Lets say it's true. Objectively and realistically we can't do shit since there is no public knowedlge of this. We can barely mobilize people against the muzzies with the tons of evidence and blatant extremism, it would be impossible to convince the wider public of the jewish conspiracy

(((pol))) is a Zionist globalist shill board so I'm not really surprised.

>1
see >2
All in due time. Really it's sufficient enough to encourage Nationalism in a broad sense because as Nationalism continues to gain ground and radicalize further, anti-semitism will surely follow. To a sincere Nationalist, even a vanilla one, the economic/military/cultural relationship between Israel and the West is unacceptable.

A lot of this will happen organically at the grass-roots level and that's why people are so terrified of even bland vanilla Nationalism entering the mainstream.

why then is Trump, who is pro Israel, with Jewish family tightening the borders? why is it that Syria, who shares the smallest border with Israel, is the one with the civil war and refugees. wouldn't Jordan or Egypt, relatively stable and friendly nations, be the more logical choice?

Ok you make a fair point about 2. I agree about nationalism.

I have trouble with 1 tho. Lets say this becomes true. You would end up with a Greater Israel covering the Middle East and Europe + half of Africa + a portion of Asia infested by muslims.

Israel would be less safe. A muslim zerg rush would be their end. What about the nukes in France and the UK?

It's a shitty jew plan. I don't see how it benefits them.

Being pro isreal is a requirement for moving 5 feet in politics without the globalist media labeling you an anti-semite. They wouldn't quit calling Ron Paul an anti-semite for wanting to cut all foreign aid.