Who's gonna be browsing Sup Forums to mine the salt when this racist loses?

Who's gonna be browsing Sup Forums to mine the salt when this racist loses?

It's gonna be so fucking hilarious

>muh jew with dyed hair
go brush yourselves you stupid toothpasteniggers

FvD is much better anyways.

When is the election

yeah the guy is way too hardcore, obviously people are going to vote for the moderate

Today

>LEAF

some anons have already voted

unsure when results

hopefully soon

Who is making these maymays?

"Once again, a fucking leaf!"

Red Leader standing by.

one day you will learn to hate mapleniggers as much as we hate them.

results when?

But you cant lose a election in the Netherlands, nor win one.

That isn't how their system works.

When do results come in?

In about 7 hours or so.

>This guy
You do understand Trump and Wilders have some shit in common, right? If you wanted Trump you should want Geert 'aint verkeerd' Wilders to win.

This. No matter what happens, Geert will remain or grow in power, there is no losing.

obviously I didn't want fucking Drumpf he's an establishment plant.

Wouldn't want regular people to start getting upset, would we.

4:30 am in pyongyang time
No idea why the fuck google thought i was in best korea.

will there be exit polls or other ways to know/follow what happened? or should i just ignore shit for the next 5 hours

>open thread
>it's a leaf
>close thread

You never learn, do you?

>SAY IT WITH ME

He's definitely gonna lose, but I'm pretty indifferent aboit the entire thing.

Yeah hes gonna lose and get cordon sanitaired the fuck out by other parties of possible government even his party gets relative majority in parliament, the system is rigged against his and other non-mainstream parties
Everyone here knows about that already, only LARPing retards are hoping he will actually win and become government

Ah yes...the eternal Canuck liberal fuck...

He can't win a majority, however what he will win, 2nd largest party, will still shake shit up quite a bit...

me.

t. murican' education

Witness these digits you false meme god.

The Day of the Rake can't come soon enough, you goddamn dog fucking maple nigger

He won't lose.

My digits confirm it.

Funny how a dirty blooded half philipine pro homos pro kikes is Sup Forums's guy just because he says he hates muslims and the EU. Sup Forums you are so desesperated.

1PM PDT

what does losing mean? isn't it basically like in germany. You vote for parties and they get seats based on the percentage. Pretty sure no one expects him to get >50%.
Normally getting a higher percentage than the election before that counts as winning

You can not be upset when betting on the underdog.

I'll be deep in the salt mines myself, shit posting and mocking everyone but behind every shitpost and (you) donation......I'll be crying

No, it's called parliamentary democracy.

> loses
even if he comes in second place he still grows in power. Look up "proportional representation" you gross asian

Got an collage in the works for when he loses by 10-20%. Gonna be glorious.

Even if Geert Wilders wins today I still won't have a qt redpilled Sup Forums bf. What should I do lads?

You have to go back

Suck your mom's dick

if you're a guy, kill yourself