Why are they the ONLY country in the EU trending far-left than right?

What the hell is their fucking problem?

They're even more Jewish than Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YfchQ6Dckk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The propaganda machine here is too perfect to penetrate.

Because Germans are more scared than anything of being called Nazis.

The entire country was set up to fuck it's own people over.

this
plus we still profit from all that EU money while the nations around us shrivel

Is allowing refugees to come and stay wrong?

>What the hell is their fucking problem?
The only non-sovereign country in Europe.

germany is done.

u just have to think about it:

there were lots of people who went to the railway stations to greet

-1,6 million uneducated illegal arabs

im pretty sure every other country would have reacted quite differently. stuff like this is only possible in this country.

No, the whole Europe is non sovereign.

most people i know have a tendency to the right.
I have only three old classmates from years ago on facebook (girls) that seem to be leftist scum

>lose war
>opposition proceeds to shame you for everything
>even put up holocaust channels
>you get accused of being a nazi for not wanting refugees
>having any pride foe your nation entails accusations of nazism
>your own leader frowned at your own flag and stowed it away.
It's pretty much our fault germany is the way it is

Example of the cuckoldery of the nation right here

AHAHAHHAHAHAH.

The only Country resting America and the Juden is jewish.

AHAHAHAHHAHA

You fucking retards think we will allow you and the Saudi Arabians the Juden in israel the Americans and English to rule the world?

You realy that dumb?

your time is over. The fall of america is rise of the EU.

You lost no matter what you do. The Petro dollar is done.

Shitpostrelia and japan fall in to chinas sphere of influence and the US can go and fuck them self. Thats what you get for flooding our country's with Muslims because you loos all your war and want us to draged in.

We dont fight so you can benefit. I will enjoy the death of america.

bunch of pathetic faggots.

EU first!

Germans have been conditioned to hate themselves and their nation because of the 60 billion Jews.

>being part of an alliance is a bad thing

Two successive generations of the boldest, self determined, bravest, and strong willed men of action were culled in two cataclysmic wars. The depletion of that kind of gene stock from the pool may never be recovered. The result is a passive society of apathetic unprincipled men.

Because they are faggots

It's going to be renamed the MU
(Muslim Union)
Your native population will die and be replaced by the middle east
Foolish Panzergrenadier wielding the magic panzer that will stop the evil known as a Jüde

>Why are they the ONLY country in the EU trending far-left than right?
Eh, Czech Republic has no right-wing party even having chance reaching parliament, but they sure as hell vote for Communist Party of Bohemia and Moravia. The same one that executed people because they were democrats.

This. Strong German men have been carnaged like no other.

>more Jewish than Israel
Israel is the least Jewish in the world.

Lies all lies and we will get the Bahama-coalition (CDU,AFD,FDP)

New holacoust research actually suggests it was 6000 billionty

Yes, the Jews have used influence in the United States to push their globalist agenda, but at least regular Americans are rising up against them and voting based nationalists into power. Can we say the same about Germany? No. You guys seem to enjoy being assraped.

yes. they won't assimilate. they want to destroy your way of life. it's an invasion.

because all the loyal and outstanding germans were killed in 1945
left were only the cucks

no It works against american and jew intrest.

It was all a plan to drag us in a new middel east conflict. America is loosing ground fast.

Now the pacific front is jeopardy and they want us to fight there wars and for the petro dollar in the middel east so they can shift focus on china.

hence all the right wing partys did emerge in east europe. Its to separate the eu from Russian resources. We are pretty much forces to buy oil for the Saudis and in dollars, witch again only benefits americans and there economy.

>this is how Germans rationalize their genocide

Truly interesting

>lies
Show me the proofs or I will think you live in a onderzeeboot U boat

jesus christ thats depressing. Is this really true? Is Germany now just occupied by the low-testosterone genetic scraps of a once great race, which flung themselves into a pointless minching machine war against other Europeans, with the only achievement being the state of Israel.

Why even live?

Because they don't have a culture war anymore. Basically 80% of Germans agree on destroying christianity and on national suicide. Only recently they have woken up, but it's already settled that ethnic Germans will lose territory. Since the Reformation more and more Germans are united in the will to destroy christianity in Europe and thus to destroy European nations. The bad thing is that other nations support that too, but only not to the german extent, there's some resistance, Spanish civil war is a great example of that resistance. Secularization is not a process that occurs with the same paste in every country. Protestant nations are the avant garde of it. There's a greater unification of political will in Protestant nations than in the rest of Europe, where there are still culture wars

filthy

Nazi scum

Retarded niggger boys trying to appeal to emotions and sway the opinion.

>rape
>evil Muslims
In general this demonetization of a future enemy to make it more easy to kill him.

preparation for war 101

oy vey the goim to fight for us, what to do.

More than that I think they're scared of getting genocided for the third time in 100 years. Better to just let people invade you casually then risk another Dresden.

First the one making a positive claim should show proof, yet I have heard no proof against the theory of Soviets killing Jew's to make Germans seem more evil, second Unterseeboot I am Deutsch not Dutch

commie scum

Cus the 6 gorillion jews, goy.

Because Prussians were the only based Germans, even during World War 2.

And they all got removed during the war.

You're stupid. Brainwashed canon fodder goes to war. Their elites were untouched, unlike ours.

In the beginning of the 2000s, Germany had severe economic problems, with double-digit unemployment and such.
Elections were won by the left-wing Social Democrats. Together with the Greens, they formed a left-wing coalition. Everyone expected left-wing policies. Instead, Schröder initiated the Agenda 2010 programme, a never-seen-before overhaul of the German welfare state and other aspects of the economy.
The results are seen today: on one hand, Germany enjoys solid employment statistics. On the other hand, wages adjusted for inflation have barely budged in 10 years, despite increased productivity, a lot of employment is low-paid and precarious.
Martin Schulz, as new leader of the Social Democrats, vowed to fix some of the negative consequences of the neoliberal Agenda 2010.

>used

second man at the helm is fucking jude.
>American rising to do anything except getting a new bear from frige

ahahahahah lie more to your self. your on your own.

Dude shut up you are being a fucking nazi have some pride and dont hate other races or people based of the country they are from fucking disgusting nazi

katin
50 years of communism.

ahahahahahaha

Look I'm not saying it's bad.
Honestly the Muslims will replace your shit genetic stock so I guess it's good for germoney

Couldn't calling a German a Nazi be racist?

Finland's not

The Finns party is at below 9% support and Social Democrats are the most popular party nearing the municipal elections.

Why do they want to destroy our way of life? It's comfy

your genetics are non existent nigger boy.

The fall of the USA is the rise of the EU.

EU

There was never any "german" identity in the first place.

It was always the judens' plan to have a weapon that could break their biggest foe, Europe, from the inside. And with the successful brainwashing of the various tribes and mini-states that lived in the region, they finally achieved it. A country with citizens whose sole purpose is to destroy Europe by any means, be it through war or economical hegemony.
It almost seems to be written in their DNA.

Remember, kids: around krauts, everything's for naught.

>Mike "100 Watts if you like Cocks" Pence
>a joke

Spotted the queer

Look at this cuck, here's your answer OP

Guilt ridden for things they never did. A kike who says 'For me, the new Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people' that is the worm that is going to win

wait wtf? dont be an idiot and talk so confidently about something you're obviously wrong about.
The elites are a small, non-warrior intellectual group. Germany believed in quality over the quantity. Germany sent its best to die, with 120 THOUSAND German young men dying alone in Stalingrad. blond, blue eyed, nordic aryan men who were just snuffed into the genetic dustbin of history.
You think a handful of strategic people standing around a table with a map are going to replenish the warrior stock of the German people?
Soldiers are never the elite. Elites are the swindlers and the non-fighting aristocrats.

Some people here post such braindead bullshit it hurts my head

It isn't racist if you're white pal
>only white people can be racist

Because actual germans are too soft. They should see niggers and jews as nothing more than animals who need to be roped quickly and killed. They are afraif of admitting Hitler was right about so many things.

yes
they hate you
they only want your money
The blonde haired blue eyed German will go extinct because of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YfchQ6Dckk

>a guy that never had any experience with politics on national basis and worked on the disaster that happened in greece
>most parts of the country ruled by social democratic left wing are in debt compared to the south

Why would you trust a man or party like this?

Hundreds of thousands and millions of them in a short period of time? Yes, terrible idea. It creates more problems than it solves.

they aren't the only one, they are the powerful one

Soon enough there won't be any whites left in Germany. Sad!

Brainwashing after ww2

Try winning a war before talking that much shit, turbo Jew.

Refugee means someone taking refuge. Once it is safe for relocation you leave.

If you stay and drain as much resources for as long as possible then you are not a refugee but a parasite to be treated no better than the leech they are acting like.

Look, the "we say yes because others say no" group

A nation who lost to brids talks about wining. ahahahaha

Learn mandarin abo.

我喜欢吸中国阴茎

You will need it.

If you think we in the slightest we make space so you can live your on the wrong track.

Ah yes that photo was taken in a brothel full of polish whores.

Could be your mom Bogdan. I ask her today.

They have an entire set of legislation to shut up right wing folks.

They are even trying to push this legislation on other countries through the EU. They are trying to arrest Le Pen last time I checked.

Besides, the EU was basically their left wing strategy 4th Reich. If they become right wing, their 4th Reich is done.

pls nuke us finally

Almost.
It's not that we are afraid of being called Nazi as we are called that my anyone and everyone since the beginning of time.
It's that being a Nazi will either end you up in jail very quickly or they'll raid your shit and take all your devices that could contain any kind of information and they'll keep it for 6 months.
Been there, done that.

EU isn't a fourth Reich.
It's a second soviet union.

>anglos in charge of defining far left

Everyone deeply thanks to following countries that we have to live in a cuckoldistan

Europe:

UK
France
Netherlands
Belgium
Luxemburg
Norway
Denmark
Finland**
Poland
Czechoslovakia
Yugoslavia
Roumania**
Bulgaria**
Italy**
Greece
USSR

Asia:
China
India
Philippines
Turkey
Saudi Arabia
Persia
Syria
Lebanon
Jordan
Iraq

America:
USA
Canada
Mexico
Cuba
Haiti
Dominica
Panama
Costa Rica
Nicaragua
Honduras
Guatemala
El Salvado
Brazil
Chile
Argentine
Peru
Columbia
Venezuela
Ecuador
Uraguay
Paraguay

Africa:
Ethiopia
Egypt
Liberia
South Africa

Oceania:
Australia
New Zealand

Total = 53 countries

No soviet union the. Its the solution to american chink and Russian hegemony.

many smal staates like they exist in the eu on there own can be played against each other and only benefiting the big staates. But together, they got no chance.

Europa is the center of modern civilization.

Why hate me?

Except at this rate, EU will consist of... Germany. And you're back to where you started - but with a ton of lonely 75IQ psychos running around.

In theory yes, but not while it is controlled by the current elites.

Go fuck yourself, YOU started the war faggots, take some responsibility for being LOSERS. Sad!

Muslims hate everyone that isn't themselves.

>Muslims vs Hindus in India
>Muslims vs Sikhs in Punjab
>Muslims vs Buddhists in Burma
>Muslims vs Atheists in Sweden
>Muslims vs Christians in the Balkans
There's like 25 muslims in Japan and even THEY cause problems.

I've said it a thousand times, if blacks, muslims and gypsies didn't exist - we'd have world peace.

>heard women in leadership positions are a joke
>hear stories about it here
>experience it in real life
>see it happen in Sweden and Germany

I met a few refugees and they were all very friendly. But people here seem to hate me :(

oh and of course
>Muslims vs Jews in Israel
but that one I kind of at least get.
It just goes to show you that they get along with NOBODY.

>Sunnis vs Shias in Yemen
>Moderate Sunnis and Shias vs Wahhabis in Syria
>Persecution of Ahmadiyyas in the entirety of the middle east
>The treating of sufis as kafir

Hatred is inherent in Islam

most of the countrys you can see there never were in any fight with us. They just jumped on the burger train to loot.

Also you fucked yourself with fucking us. If europe dies you will fall next. Its inevitable. And i enjoy it :)

Current elites, what do you mean by that?

There will be always elites, and if you think you should be the elites you not bette then the elites that are already in place.

Who are the elites, common name them and stop throwing nothing meaning bullshit around you.

Wait till they have a semblance of power.
Get ready to feel their wrath.

Germany got good hotdogs desu.

>It was all a plan to drag us in a new middel east conflict

How?

Still not justifying to support america and saudi arabia and england.

if we do nothing you die. Witch is a much better thing then a few Muslims.

You lost already Syria, Iraq, North of Africa.

Iranian naval bases in Syria, Russians operating in lybia.

Ukrainian lost to the us and russkis have controll of black sea. No way you can start a war with iran again.

No, the list is MUCH shorter:
Germany
UK
USA

Fucking retard

Because you're an emasculated degenerate. Why would anyone from a macho-culture respect you?

Also i enjoy how you fucked yourself and never can go full rightwing because you fighted nazi germany.

You will always say to yourself MOMENT MOMENT WE FIGHTED THE SAME SHIT YEARS AGO!?! WE SHOULD CONTINUE GETTING BLACKED

hahahahahahah

To stop the refugees we have to get in said country's and stop them there. thats how.

Boots on the ground and such shit.

The refugees would have wreakt havoc in south EU. We would have no choice. but merkels genius knows no boundarys.

She saw the imminent danger, even warned about new conflicts in the Balkans.

The little inconvenience we have now is nothing compared to what could have bin.

haha you like your women very masculine? xD

That's the tragedy of modern war. It used to be that warfare would be between a societies strongest and best and only the very best would emerge from the ashes and go on to reproduce and strengthen their people further.

Modern warfare does away with that. It doesn't matter. The best get killed along with the mediocre eventually.