Fuck Russians

Russian scums and other barbarism of these uneducated wild and drunk Siberian monkeys.

Other urls found in this thread:

langala.mozello.lv/latgalu-etnocids/
nypost.com/2017/03/09/a-real-life-hunger-games-is-coming-to-russia/
game2winter.ru/
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Height_776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>brainwashed baltic retard
Oh, here we go again. Go listen to your president and believe sincerely, that the danger is real. Pathetic.

Is he wrong?

>Still no Latvian citizenship because too retarded to learn local's language

How are ya doing, buddy?

Here politics have tendency to hate russians(also these who live here, we have a lot of russians here - it's profitable to them to keep natives and russians divided, because they couldn't cooperate and take the current goverment away). Because of that 'threat' they're spending a lot on defence, while people here in common are mostly poor. You don't have to worry about 'people', they're divided and wouldn't even say a word to you. We don't even have an opposition to this shit, and country is drowning slowly with the same government for 26 years.
Should I wipe your dirty brainwashed mouth with my C1 certificate?
I'm more surprised that Latvians don't even want to consider Latgalian as official language and give rights to Latgalians, same as Russians here(we even have passport for 'non-civilians', who can't vote)
Their 'researches' about Latgalian language also are false, which says that Latgalian is just a dialect. Such politics.

Quick fix about Latvians on second, government in particular. doesn't want Latgalian to have any power, too. If you're language-geek you could be interested in langala.mozello.lv/latgalu-etnocids/ but there is no english translation.
By the way, ex-commies here who rule the country is now anti-commies and anti-russians. Surprise surprise.

Continue to bother local russians and get referendum. Simple as that.

Ah, so its the jews? Might have suspected as much. Truly Russia is our greatest ally

lol. Retarded Russians will try to play it off in the Baltics like in Ukraine. Can't wait for them to march into a trap.

Latvians are brainwashed that Russia is bad since school. Few weeks ago there was a post in a newspaper - actor from Riga wanted to take Russian citizenship and by rules he had to take the Latvian citizenship off. He had some troubles getting citizenship and by result he had lost Latvian citizenship and haven't received Russian yet.
People in comments were happy because of that accident, calling names on the man and calling him 'occupant' - favourite word of the Latvian elite to accuse someone of being bad - just like the word 'nazi' but nazis are these who says that, in fact.
I don't even know who these people are, you shouldn't have that hatred in you. Like, yeah, I'd understand if they were shitskins, but they live amongst you.
I've realised that these people are doomed, and by continuing with that living style nothing good will happen here.
As result you can see this retard - He is okay that his taxes are spend on the military and truly believe that russians are bad, just what 'they' told him.
Do I need to tell that both governments are corrupt as fuck?

maybe be stronger? idk dude sounds like a personal problem. why should we care about your country?

t. russian in latvia

> Russia cuts expenditures on healthcare, education to cover the massive military buildup
> ItsokayIts4themotherland.jpeg
> Baltic increase their military budged to meet NATO standarts of 2% GDP
> OmgFascismIsRisingAgain.gif

The truth from the Russia Today perspective.

You should have at least used a proxy, Matis. You're just embarrassing yourself now.

I wonder why do I even need to prove anything on the internet, heh. Would've posted that I'm a citizen but I need to take the cover off my passport, I don't want to.
Delfi tier expert.

Aren't we all here on Sup Forums?

Every prior to German border belong to us by the right of the strong.
Baltic genoce when.

nypost.com/2017/03/09/a-real-life-hunger-games-is-coming-to-russia/

So what? Let them! Baltics and West Slavics (Poland etc.) are non-countries anyway. It´s all german and russian land. The Teutonic Order shall claim East Prussia once again and the Tsar can have the rest from Talin to Vilnius. River.

Soon, brother. Soon.

>lithuania
Why I'm not surprised?

>Big evil Russia wants to invade us! Putin wants to restore Soviet Union!
I hope you het enriched by those poor Syrian refugees, you ungrateful Baltic fucktard

I would pay thousands to see such a show. Sadly it's probably all bull.

Russians still wear soviet star as symbolism and spew anti western propaganda.
They are anti white, as can be seen by their Euroasian union and Trade deals with India,brasil etc... and Also invading Ukraine

>balt genocide when
Unironically want to invade Baltics just to shut them up and stop hearing butthurt from their direction. They are brainwashed beyond any reason.

There are almost no Russians in Lithuania but for some reason they are more butthurt than the other Baltics

>lithuanian flag
sasuga butthurt belt

>pentacle is soviet symbol

Wew

game2winter.ru/

Russia is a dying crack whore

I love Russia though. Nice people, nice food, nice country, fantastic place.

This crack whore would beat your ass in fair 1v1

The only thing you could beat is your meat.

>checks flag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I just noticed this now

Give me your facebook i will add you, and we meet somewhere for 1v1.

Nice projecting Poland

>FIGHT ME IRL

Is truth hurting your feelings?

>have a snack

So this is what Nato & friends are afraid of!?

> wear soviet star as symbolism and spew anti western propaganda.
lmao.
>and Also invading Ukraine
Proooooooooooooooooofs!
how old are you?
listen you idiot, you cant even use your own borders and you are talking about beating up people. stfu

And what are you going to do about it?
You're gonna dodge the conscription you fagget.

Tfw nobody cant touch Russia because of Nuclear deterant, so they keep hatin in propaganda and shitposting.

Stay mad lads. Grow a pair and go to war, you sound like liberal cucks.

Fuck yo country juden

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Only russian strenght is nuclear. They lack discipline and moral, wouldn't win a real war anymore.
Oh and Eesti russians who are not tracksuit faggots dont actually support Putins russia so i wouldnt worrrrry

Nobody cares about your insignificant weak little shithole country. Truth is you'd do better under Russian rule. Nobody would really care if Russian tanks roll over slavic East Europe and claim it rightful russian lands. We're more tired of your constant bitching. Ukraine, Finland, etc all those nonsense piece of shit countries who do fuckall need to just fucking die and submit to the only east European power that matters, Russia.

>They lack discipline and moral, wouldn't win a real war anymore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Height_776

*oink oink kwiiii*

You should always let your enemy think what they want to, for example when NATO bombed us they were calcualting we will hold out less than a week, but we held for 78 days, Milosevic signed treaty when they started bombing factories and non-military infrastruction, army rebeled aginst it, moral is highest when you defend your country, theres nothing left if you fail. Let them belive in their fairytales.

I said real war
You posted a rebel uprising

This is essentially beause russia wasnt completely divided and disarmed after the cold war.

>You should always let your enemy think what they want to
your right though, nothing to add.
>You posted a rebel uprising
>t.rambo

I'm porking your poor tight sister every weekend. It's like poles are made for getting fucked.

Even Putin said that it were russian soldiers who captured Crimire.

I always laugh when people say they're saviors of the white race. Russia is literally Africa tier, a mineral rich country populated by hopeless degenerates.

secured, not captured

KWIIIIIIIIIII KWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Whatever, enjoy your decline.

BRÜGELÖSI BITTE

have fun being enriched

I can't even count how many times in history Russia invaded Europe. We're so bad and warlike nation, not so peaceful as our neighbors.

well I cant say he isn't wrong

kek

You are being enriched no less than eu, but poor as Africa.

I mean, your point is obviously ridiculous. As much as we are behind, say, the Germans in terms of Economy and wealth generating, Russians are more or less perfect soldiers.

And our military history and traditions are enormous. You, on the other hand, don't have any history at all, other than being some tribes who lived in that general area.

>no history at all
Just because you havent read a book it doesnt mean its nonexistant lmao

Present to me an Estonian national entity or episode prior to 20th century.

this /leftypol/ shareblue meme was generic, quickly put together and did not have much thought invested into it, i give it a 4/10

Oh my youre right you vot me. there are no recorded events before USSR at all.
In the enc of 89 we becamea fashists and invented everything inckuding our unique language

> enjoy your decline
> brit
probably not going to enjoy it the way you guys did

they so fuckin bad that all they can come up with is a " top 3 biggest lies" type of meme
shit, i swear i could be runnin that corporation nojoke

Replace Russia with China

Once again, I've never denied that there were some tribes in that area, and they surely spoke some language too. But then again, australian abos lived there for a thousands of years and had the means of verbal communications too.

But some savage tribes doesn't make a nation or a culture, you know. So. Was there an Estonian state or nation before 20th century. As to my knowledge there wasn't.

Lithuanian here

Grybauskaite (Lithuanian dyke president) is a US/EU feet licker.
If the US/EU tell Lithuania to do 10 pushups, Lithuania will do 100, smile, and say something about Russia.

They will do everything in their power to show how close they are to Western Europe, just to further themselves from Russia.
The scaremongering in the media is absolutely laughable.
Look at the "Russian hax0rz" shit in the US today. This has been the case in Lithuania for the last 5 or so years, but instead of hacking, it's "omg Russianz r gonna attack!!". Most people, even the normies, realise how absurd it is.

>tfw tell girl I'm virgin

>she doesn't believe me

>tfw no gf because she was uber religious

Fuck this shit.

Your invome literally halved after sanctions.

>Has there been a state
If you mean a legal institutions recognized by the rest of the world, then no. But if you think we were abbos ghen you're really brainwashed
Btw, i was reading an USSR history book a whi!e back, it was full of fabrications of tremendous scale. Whats the case today regarding that issue?

Also the truth about russia is simple. It is jusy a mix of china and west.

You have to go back(to russia)

What a cutie.

KYS
Y
S

Lietuva - Russian scums and other barbarism of these uneducated wild and drunk Siberian monkeys.

>Literally KYS

I would pay to see this.

says she doesn't have any STD's
has HPV and Herpes
wtf?
says she was on the pill
pregnant
wtf?
takes kid, house, bank account
wtf?

TOPEST KEK. One handed lvl 99

Lol, it was just bants about the abos.

But the point remains: Estonians are an extremely young political and national entity.

>Btw, i was reading an USSR history book a whi!e back, it was full of fabrications of tremendous scale. Whats the case today regarding that issue?

Everyone fabricates everything all the time, and accuses everyone else of it, little Finn.

fpbp

Lithuanians are also good at basketball.

Need I say more?

>checks flag

INFERIORITY COMPLEX and Neocon/Neo liberal propaganda from West is practically only reason why some Lithuanians dislike Russia

Stop being such cowards

Russians are shit, people-scum, people-faggots

Moжeм пoвтopить.

>Ukranians are shit, people-scum, people-faggots
what did he mean by this?

>as if this isnt poopooland
post something RU related

STOP RIGHT HERE, I don't recall any pride marches... since ever! Hating gays are in fashion here.

Daily reminder that your hatred fuels us.

All hear.

Sound advice, serbro. It's why I don't bother proving propaganda victims wrong.

In case anyone genuinely wonders why Russia is so big and Russians want it bigger:

The Russian logic is that the people of Russia could be the targets of yet another invasions by "civilized, democratic Europeans" with genocidal intent, any day of the week, any month of any year. Hence, the only way to keep the populace safe is to keep the borders far away.

So we push those borders out and out, and it makes us safer, in our minds. Whether or not it actually does isn't relevant, we believe it and thus, we expand.

Russia won every war by working a spring-like strategy, retreat and push back. It hasn't stopped working, just as invasions of Russia haven't stopped happening. You can legit find residents of irrelevant countries like Austria who believe that Russia should just be conquered and democratized. And that's exactly what we're preparing for, an invasion against "on humanitarian grounds."