4 Year Old Boy Dies After Receiving Anesthesia at Dentist

kgw.com/news/local/vancouver/vancouver-boy-4-dies-after-anesthesia-used-in-dental-procedure/422264824

VANCOUVER, Wash. -- A 4-year-old Vancouver boy has died after what seemed like a routine dentist visit last week.

Mykel Peterson was put under with anesthesia to fill a cavity, but never woke up. The dental office where it happened, Must Love Kids, was closed Monday. An employee who came to the door, told KGW it was out of support for employees and the boy's family after what happened Friday.

The Washington State Dept. of Health says it's now reviewing the case to decide if they'll open an investigation. The Clark County Medical Examiner says the cause of death is pending until toxicology results are finalized in 6-8 weeks.

Photos of Mykel Peterson show he had a contagious smile. Family members say he liked to play little jokes and was always laughing. He was a favorite at his Vancouver pre-school, and a whiz on his bike. One thing most kids like Mykel didn't like, is the dentist.

"He didn't want to go, he was saying no. He was crying, not hysterically just whining," said his mother Thmeka Curry.

But Must Love Kids Pediatric Dentistry on S.E. 117th Ave. in Vancouver always saved the day. It's a very popular office for kids and parents, with gleaming reviews on apps like Yelp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPtBnhehPOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

This is terrible but isn't it Darwinism ?

>Nigger kid dies

OhNoThatSucks.jpg

F
Thats sad.

This is a psyops to convince niggers to not go to the dentist

Kid was autistic. Nothing of value was lost

>dumbfuck dentist gives too much propofol or versed to a patient

Darwinism would be if the niglet grew up and tried to steal a cop's gun.

More like the anesthesiologist fucked up. It's really easy to kill someone hooked up to that, to the point that they have a medical specialization just too make sure you get knocked out but don't die.

I don't think routine child dentistry involves anything more than nitrous oxide. Possibly midazolam, but that is unlikely to be fatal in overdose and is reversible anyways.

>"Press F to pay respects"

>from racist sadist sociopaths
>for a dead black child
What is this, a PR stunt?

>cops in any way shape evolution
No

>cavity at 4 years old

Fucking niggers

I am not racist I only hate muslims and islam. I dont care about skin.

Same

The parents signed the form. Before you get it you have to sign a form that basically says you might die. Anything can lead to complications. That's the price you pay for comfort during surgery.

yup

bet that little creature has never seen a toothbrush except for on posters at the dentists

niglets why we need flouride in our water. Regular people just brush their teeth but if the nigs dont have dosed water their teeth will crumble and fall out.

probably drinks grape drank all day

You don't give kids under 7 topical anesthetics. Only full body anesthesia.

F

There is no legal contract that allows criminal negligence, which is what an investigation would seek to find.

He should've just slept it off.

>Mykel
>Themeka

Do blacks even want to be taken seriously?

You are a dumb fuck wtf is a niglet guess you are just white trash

Who does'nt want to be taken seriously

Who the fuck puts someone under full anesthesia for a fucking cavity? Autistic niglet or not, that shit is crazy. I didn't even get a local anesthesia some times, as the pain would build character or some shit (former military dentist, lol).

a niglet is a small black animal(don't mistake with human, they're similar but niglets have black skin and they're brains are smaller)

That's sad. That will probably haunt the dentist for the rest of his life too.

Fuck this is why I'd never go to a dentist. Can't trust those cunts.

>Mykel

Kinda roasts my almonds when black people do this

This user gets it. Same boat. I'll stereotype before meeting someone but whatever.

Big difference between people whining about a thug getting shot for trying to stab a cop and a kid randomly dying and damaging a bunch of lives. Death like this is sad user.

R A R E
A
R
E

One less nigger.

Found the Jew.

Yeah me too. Pretty soon we'll all have A.I. teeth anyway so who cares.

>as the pain would build character or some shit
>Norwegian healthcare

Eh, I mean if that keeps you guys from going full Cuckden then I'm for it.

Found the drive-by-shitposting Nigger.

Stopped reading at "Mykel"

yo obongo what's up

>be nigger
>don't teach your kids to brush
>get """""free health care""""
>fill a cavity at the age of fucking 4
>4 years old niggers, think about it
>anyway anesthesiologist accidentally too much anesthesia
>kid ded
Wow. Shocking.

>General anesthesia for a routine filling.
>When local anesthesia, such as Novocaine, exists.
Any time someone undergoes general anesthesia, there is a small (but non-zero) chance of death. This is why it's not used for everyday things like fillings. Clearly this dentist is a quack, using excessive methods so he can overcharge the family's insurance company.

Here dentists and doctors use a local whenever possible, the average dental clinic doesn't even have an anaesthesiologist, only the dental surgeons.

careful with that edge

This.

Like what the fuck. I've never heard of general being used for a cavity before.

Also moreover what kind of fucking doctor would clear a 4 year old for general, for a fucking dental filling.

What kind of fucking anesthesia did they use? All I ever got was localized anesthesia. Nums the whole area but you stay awake.

Dentistry has always been racist, homophobic, and ableist. All they care about is keeping your teeth white, straight, and disease free

>"Press F to pay respects"
>from racist sadist sociopaths
>for a dead black child
Sup Forums doesn't hate black people, just niggers. Lurk more newfag

That was just that one dentist.
Pretty much made me brush my teeth more often. And every dentist appointment since then has been enjoyable.

In a way, that was actually not such a bad idea. I didn't get any mental traumas from it, and gained motivation for better dental hygiene.

Damned 4d chess-playing dental sadist motherfucker!

sorry redditor, all black people are niggers.

you have to go back

>skin

its only skin colour you stupid goy

I live here

filling a cavity for a 4 year old? isn't it a baby tooth that will fall out in the next couple years anyway?

No harm done. He was a nigger.

i havent brushed my teeth in 17 years and now i know why.

fuck the fluoride jew

You clearly have never seen a nigger cub going in for surgery of any kind; a zoo animal is better behaved. The nugget cub thrashes and screams and is generally a pain to deal with; better to sedate and get your shit done without losing a finger, with the only 'downside' being a potentially dead nigger cub.

Might be called for if the kid in question is an unholy horror in the chair, refuses to open mouth, moves around a lot, and makes it impossible for the dentist to work.

The real question is, "Why the fuck does a 4 year old have a fucking cavity?"

That's more than genetics, that's shitty parenting.

>dentist euthanized nigger

give this man a beer

>all black people are niggers
No, they aren't.
>redditor
Even ledditfags understand the difference between a black man and a nigger. How come you don't?

The family planning clinics are really stepping it up a notch these days.

>nigger

good

This. Anesthesiologist fucked up, or kid had unknown thing that made complications. Like being all doped up on good boy drugs. Or arrhythmia.

>cavity at age 4
>so ill-behaved the dentist thought General Anesthesia was necessary

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A NIGGERSPAWN TO ME.

>a newfag calling other people newfags

if you think theres a difference between niggers and blacks youre blue pilled as fuck

>propofol or versed

>using anything other than entonox

youtube.com/watch?v=hPtBnhehPOU

FORGET NORWAY

cuck

Blacks may not ALL be niggers, but blacks still produce niggers, and blacks are always prone to low IQ and violence

Because he doesn't go to Reddit?

This.
Also 4 years old and has a cavity? Parents were not making him brush his teeth.

Pediatric dental anesthesia van coming to the inner city soon.

Today I learned Vancouver is in Washington .

The dentist is owed a Crime Stoppers reward.

was probably fighting the dentist/ anes
so they resorted to general anesthesia

I had 4 good teeth pulled with literal vice grips and only got local and a seditive.

HE WUZ A GOOD BOI

Meh it happens.

Good point.

haahha you fucking spear chucker

F

>B-But flouride is good for you, goyim!
>Proven by Dentist Shekelstein!

Just tryin to get his teeth back together. For college.

They have to practice on someone.

>Doesn't visit one of the top 15 most cucked websites in existence
>Acts like an uneducated cuck anyways
He was raised wrong, it's the only logical explanation.

how the fuck do you need anything more than localized drugs for minor surgery? i was given that shit when wisdom teeth were pulled and it was so powerful i couldn't feel anything, they literally warn you about not biting your own tongue off without realizing it.

murricans, man

this

HE DIN DU NUFFIN

I had to have my first root canal due to a cracked tooth and I got a general only. The general doesn't do much for a root canal, the vibrations go into your skull.

I did have to be put under for my wisdom teeth though, since they pulled all 4 at the same time.

Fun fact: if you're over 18 in the US, you can ask for cocaine to be your dental anesthetic

Why did they put him out to begin with?

F

Sorry fellow pollacks, but a kid dying is a kid dying. I have kids. Do you have kids? Do you remember yourself at 4? I do. I remember only toys and friends. Sucks for the parents of the kid. Tragic!

>niglets why we need flouride in our water
Do they even drink water though?

A nigger is a nigger

S to spit on his grave

S

The pressure and vibrations are crazy! Then the rush of blood. But, sometimes you have to go big to have healthy chompers.

Because chances are good he was a feral nigger who would have bitten the dentist if he was under local only.

I don't know if this kid is a redditor or just retarded. Either way he is a faggot.

Hm? I don't think you're allowed to comment on dental health issues, Andrew. ;^)

HE DIN EAT NO MUFFIN
MO MONEY FO DEM BRACES

Niggas every every minute of the day.
His mom probably has his replacement on the way already.

All I know is that when I was put under when I was getting my wisdom teeth removed and my cavities filled it was the best fucking sleep of my life.

They had me take a few pills, I sat in the chair waiting with anticipation (never having been put under before) they put this mask over my face and I remember thinking "no way I'm falling asleep" next thing I know I'm waking up 4 hours later or so and I had no idea what the fuck happened to me.

All I know is that I felt completely rested. In those couple of hours of sleep I woke up feeling better then I do 99% of the time when I sleep at home. I wish I could be put under every time I go to sleep like that. I never had any dreams or anything either. If that is anything like death it's going to be one fuck of a good sleep.

That kid died peacefully.

Nothing whatsoever wrong with Mykel as a name.

And Themeka just sounds extremely old fashioned.

LOOOOOL

Has the child been tested for Williams Syndrome? My youngest son has it, and they have similar facial features. When he first got tested, I thought he may have autism, but it was Williams. I see in the article that he was in the autism spectrum. Children with Williams Syndrome are common to have problems with anesthesia. My son has had to have 2 dental procedures where he had to be put under, so they had to make extra precautions. It's just a blood test that's needed to test for Williams Syndrome.

Andrew?