archive.is/aEngT
store.steampowered.com/app/350200/
youtu.be/ETVcInunAss
encyclopediadramatica.se/Brianna_Wu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's a trap!

Brianna wu can take a long walk into heavy traffic

archive.is/aEngT

>Gamergate, a harassment campaign against women in the video-game community.

Yep, that's exactly what gamergate was. Silas P. Gamergate decided to harass women in the video-game community in the early 2010's and it became a widespread movement named after him.

At no point did it have anything to do with consumer backlash against journalist/bloggers and an increasingly politicized takeover of gaming. It was just a naked campaign of harassment against poor frail women.

Interesting that most of her comments are about how the left needs to embrace populism to win.

If she does, it'll be 1000 years of /ourguy/

What a hideous piece of garbage.

>"SHE" fought the alt-right and "won"

THIS IS SO PROGRESSIVE

Oh boy if they really think pandering to the sjw crowd will when them elections it'll be a fucking bloodbath in 2018.

REPUBLICAN SUPERMAJORITIES IN BOTH HOUSES SOON

What? Have I stepped into an alternate universe in which Brianna Wu doesn't pass and is ugly? I swear, like ~4 months ago, the last time I looked this person up, she was a flawless pass and even semi attractive. Now almost every photo of her except pic related seems to be of a different person.

Man I remember when gamergate went down, the blue pilled part of the internet kept arguing she wasn't trans because she never officially came out, therefor she identified as a cis woman

Wu has always been hilariously ugly dude

No one out of the niche online gaming community knows who "she" is.
Hardly anyone out there, left or right, actually likes "her".
Good luck.

That's one ugly bitch! dear God now I understand all the hate towards men, no men can't fuck her and honestly say: "Babe, I have a great time" fuck no, I would cut my balls after having sex at gun point with this ugly troll.

Wait wait wait, tumblr told me trans people are part of indian culture and it's the patriarchal colonial west that decides who can or can't be women

>What is someone going to do: Threaten to kill me? Call me ugly?
Idk she's known to be estranged from her family bc of things related to her transition but she receives upwards of, I think the figure was, 200k a year from them? Someone should get in touch with those people and ask what kinds of behaviours precipitated her eviction and estrangement. Requests comments on whom her family will vote for.

>Click on thumbnail
>enlarge a lot
>in my face: Brianna Wu's deformed old melted-face mug
>can't stop keking

>Wu has always been a hilariously ugly dude

Fixd.

Meaning yes, I'm in an alternate universe. Oh well.

Wu has never ever passed. If you go by someone's Twitter pic you're fooling yourself.

Let´s predict how his campaign will turn out.
>opponent finds out about his bad work ethics, backstabbing, false-flagging and the fact that he was known for psychotic behaviour in college
>information reaches the broad masses
>she either:
>1) Drops out after claiming she was harrassed and threatened by Gamergaters/Republicans/Meninists
>2)loses in a landslide and blames it on Gamergaters/Republicans/Meninists for spreading lies
>3) and the most desirable outcome: Kills herself

>she either:
>she was harrassed
>Kills herself

one thing he can't do is make a good video game.

honestly you could destroy him with a single phrase:

>"the only thing brianna wu ever fought for was a twitter argument over video games, whereas [INSERT OPPONENT NAME HERE] has [INSERT ACCOMPLISHMENT HERE]"

I honestly think we should push for this. Male this freak the face of the democratic party and ruin them forever.

Remember that this fearless stronk Women fought the alt right and WON!

you do realize that with all the liberal news shilling for it, that this is exactly what the democrats want?

They want to be ruined forever?

>Male
fucking kek. Meant "make" but it really isn't that far off the mark anyways.

democrats also wanted to run Clinton, they're not very smart

Brianna Who?

Okay now I really want to vote for her.

Can we get a fat godawful horror of a dude to wear a ribbon in his hair and run against her as a republican pic related

That's a nice looking bike, I'm kinda mad. I spent all winter (and 2k$) turning a Suzuki gs750 into a cafe racer... This transformer can just beg for money and buy a new one, I'm in the wrong business.

Kek americans are so retarded

what games has she made?

honest question

>Muslim mayor pushing for open borders and blatantly defying law

Its called aging.
Traps can take HRT but that will only delay the inevitable.
The older she gets, the more she's gonna look like the man she is.

No one on Sup Forums is taking this guy seriously.

It's gonna' blow up in every neckbeard's face when this guy wins.

There is nothing i can't handle...
Gets called a name so therefore can run a city.
You idiots let these freaks in.

That bitch is a man, shitlord. Check your privilege.

Lyle Talbot

store.steampowered.com/app/350200/

Bitch rented it for a photo shoot.
Bitch doesn't have a motorcycle license.

>She

This is going to be hilarious.

what in the fucking fuck

and she has the balls to call himself a fucking game developer?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOW DID THIS GET ON STEAM

REEEEEEEE

I'm still mad that he touched it

It was originally a mobile game, that Wu made up a fake award to give to himself. Then he asked for more kikestarter money to port it to pc.

>millionaire trustfund kiddy whose parents handed thousands of dollars over to him, which he wastefully burned through

JUST who we need in government: a pampered rich weirdo who persistently false flagged himself to cry "MUH GOOBERGAYT" and also has no concept of the value of money because Daddy just magically gives him more whenever he ran out!

McIntosh is the same way. Rich fucking libtard whose career is scamming people out of money.

You have no idea how much of a train wreck she would be
youtu.be/ETVcInunAss

If THAT is the best of democrats we will see four more years of Trump for sure.

mirin your moe-fuhrer

>Gamergate
>Harassment towards women

Can someone tell me what the 'harassment' was? I used to be a gamer back in the day, and everyone pretty much roasted each other over the mic.

Also
>Russian gamers
never again

Over $200,000 after paying for "her" collage.

Gave me a giggle

Also, I thought Democrats were the party for the working class people?

Lolno

Anything, even teabagging is sexual harassment now. Women (and trannies) will find anything to play the victim over.

STOP RUINING MY BIDEOGAEMS ROASTIES!!!

She worked her way up to a senior software developer, shitlord. Check your male privilege, this is 2017.

>Muslim president pushing for open borders and blatantly defying law

Gee, it's the USA 2008-2016.

Are you thinking of Zoe Quinn?

What I cannot understand is how these feminists cannot handle the fact that become famous comes with getting death threats and hate mail. I hate how special they feel by saying that they got emails saying some user was going to rape her. Then they go on the news and act like a survivor and warrior because they got these messages. Newsflash : Everyone gets hate mail. Never in the history of ever has someone of a higher profile not gotten a death threat. Even I could say "I recieve death threats and get homophobic slurs on a daily basis" just by being told "Kill Yourself Faggot" when I shitpost.
This one goes directly to Brianna Wu
>Kill Yourself Faggotty Ass Bitch I know where you live (knife emoji)

>SHE
>FOUGHT ALT RIGHT
>WON

No memes. Be straight with me. Is Brianna Wu actually a tranny or just a manly woman? I can't tell.

What if I told you... Absolutely no one could tell, user?

>prime target of gamergate

still funny considering that most people didnt know who the tranny was 3 months in of the bullshit

encyclopediadramatica.se/Brianna_Wu
Educate yourself, shitlord. Brianna Wu has a complicated and hilarious history.

This post, LMFAO