THIS SHIT HAS TO STOP, WE'RE ALL LOSING OUR MINDS

Watch this shit for a weird insight into the psyche of these SJW people.
youtube.com/watch?v=zsoColickWY

Thoughts? Do these people not actually understand how pretentious and nagging they sound?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92KFhrIrgyY
youtube.com/watch?v=_zqvc_rnSeg
youtube.com/watch?v=Or1_13OZhh0
youtube.com/watch?v=4pnMWvbFpS8
youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac
youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
youtube.com/watch?v=aIpuS8vTBts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sure I can tell everything from the thumbnail
>intentionally deformed characters
>ambiguous non-white races
>pop culture reference in lieu of argument

I bet there's a nonsensical Trump joke in there somewhere, too.

You don't know half of it, brother.
It's borderline delusional.
What I hate the most is that they say everything like it's so obvious.

>everyone else is wrong but us

People who were older during the 90's/80's, were SJW as bad back then? Did people take them seriously?

No, it wasn't that bad. The internet is what allowed SJWs to be created, and given that it was still new and few people had it, the libtards were limited in their ability to brainwash the masses.

>intentionally deformed characters
>ambiguous non-white races
>pop culture reference in lieu of argument
>I bet there's a nonsensical Trump joke in there somewhere, too.

this video was one of the worst things i've ever seen. I want to punch every pixel

Are we watching the same clip?

CIA got you pushing to many pencils user, lighten the fuck up.

Not really. Back then it was called political correctness, and it wasn't taken as seriously as it is now. The main concerns were changing things like "mailman" to "letter carrier" and peripheral crap like that.

it's all true besides the trump joke btw.

EMBRACE THE ANGER

>cracked

I ain't clicking that shit. Cracked has been humor-free since the late aughts.

it still is political correctness, and it just went silent towards the end of the 90's because it turned its attention towards infecting universities

hopefully by 2020 the obama era political correctness resurgence dies out

It really did change when they started running listicles like J.F. Sargent and Luke McKenney's "The Five Most Homophobic White-Supremacist Microagressions (Of Patriarchy)".

I'm 36. I kinda remember the 90's as all the race stuff was just as retarded as today but you could still say faggot and tranny on TV

Until the next president is a democrat once again and we're back to the same old shit.
Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama-Trump-???
People get tired of shit much quicker nowadays and we flip-flop like crazy.

We could have stopped this but we were too busy laughing our asses off.

No, they were routinely mocked as being extremists on the left. The Simpsons did this way back with the "your tears say more than real evidence ever could " line.

GODDDDAMN IT I WATCHED IT ANYWAY FUCK ME

Why do liberals live in self-imposed hell?

The guy's book was titled "jokes about hating myself" and then has this LTR with a girl who in a normal life would be a soulmate but no, because of MUH PATRIARCHY or whatever has to eschew a serious relationship with her and pursue short term sexual flings on the side because that's...the way things should be?

Liberalism truly is a cancer, a cancer that spreads self-loathing and misery.

The 90's was a lot more innocent about race and a hell of a lot more optimistic. Race relations in America was basically "blacks and whites are just the same, they can be like us if we don't treat them like shit".
Today we have the much more hypocritical "blacks and whites are the same and race is a social construct, however blacks shouldn't try to behave better in society since that's a white concept".
Race relations in America and maybe even Europe are probably worse than any point in the last 40 years or more and the media shamelessly baits to make it worse.

>After doing all that shit you are still racist

Jesus tap dancing christ there is no winning with those "people"

Get out

THIS IS SO FUCKING BOOOOORIIIING

Watched it too. It was like the faggot chink kept talking about how he's not fucking his friend to stop himself from thinking about fucking his friend. From an ironic point of view it shows that male/female relationships revolve around sex whether or not they are engaged in it or not. Which kills the argument that you can have a female friend if you're a man without any sexual tension.
Those liberals are nuts and stupid.

but did you watch it?

Men and women cannot be friends.

Political correctness was mocked by most people back then.

For a good example, watch the college movie PCU with Jeremy Piven and David Spade. It's far from some right wing film, in fact one of the main villains is a conservative frat guy played by David Spade, who is in kind of an unholy "enemy of my enemy" alliace with the politically correct school administration.

Anyway, the movie is pretty much just a giant spoof of 90s era political correctness, the heroes are an Animal House style group of students who don't care about the protests and go out of their way to mess with people.

Back then the movement was a big deal but most people found it ridiculous. It seems to have simmered under the surface and then exploded in the last five or ten years. The difference is that now, left wing politics has abandoned pretty much any focus on actual freedom. So dissenting or wanting to live and let live are not "OK" anymore. The powers that be on the left now fully accept all the premises of the SJW/PC movement. It's not about freedom anymore, it's about enforcing a "just" code of norms and behaviors, and disagreeing isn't just having your own opinion. Disagreeing is now "harmful" and "damaging" and an "assault".

That was painful to watch

By the way I was born in 1984, so it's not like I was in college or anything during those times but I was old enough to be aware of it and remember it pretty well.

No,,, they were mostly laughed at because they were pretty much isolated to
>HArdcore turbo-dyke lesbian Rad-Fems
>Crusty, smelly "save the WHALES DUDE!" hippies
>the occasional Marxist-Leninist sperg

and ALL OF THESE were pretty much exclusively isolated to major NE and West Coast Universities,

There's even a movie from the 90's about it called "PCU" it's non-stop nothing but making fun of these faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=92KFhrIrgyY

Required Sup Forums viewing. Here's the full movie on jewtube

youtube.com/watch?v=_zqvc_rnSeg

So what of it?

this is why, by the way, they are losing their grip

such actions have made it easy for corruption and nepotism to take hold for purity and adherence make it hard for new and original people/ideas to break through

thats why the republican party did so well last year, it survived merely by allowing a new voice to be heard, that of donald trump

it should not be ignored that trump began to pick up steam as soon as he openly denounced political correctness

That's the point

Agreed.

His dialogue is the exact words that some one in a friend zone uses. I rate -14/88

As a true spic (not one of those culture-less shitskins that need to made a fuzz about things that they have no contact with) I hereby grant you the permission to use the word "fiesta".

Based Russia bro

clownfiesta

They only have one 7 min conversation over, what? 20 years? No wonder they never fucked.

No, it was widely mocked and viewed as fringe.

So it went underground and pushed shit through incrementalism.

They used the Gay Rights agenda to slink back in. Which is why people are butthurt now and say shit like, "OMG! 90s movies were so homophobic!" all because of fucking gay stereotypes played for laughs.

aren't gay rights and women's rights the same thing nowadays?
I live with a former libtard and she constantly has to make comments about sexism and non-women inclusion when we're watching any move made before 2010,

Literally watched Yojimbo for 20 minutes before she decided she didn't like the movie because it depicted whores in a whorehouse

No, the LGBT is cannibalizing the left because Trannies are fucking with women's status is society.

They're starting to realize that now any guy can claim to be trans, take the AA slot women normally get, and shut them out.

Gays don't give a fuck about women either, they just used them to get what they wanted and put out shit like Will & Grace and the "Gay best friend" meme.

>10: Recognize you're still racist, no matter what
what the fuck?

I know, right?

Might as well join the fucking Klan. I mean, if you're going to be punished anyway, might as well get the satisfaction of committing the crime.

I am not white and I have to hear this shit all the time as well about sexism. But white people don't want to call me out on my racism so I get a racepass.

>MFW being brown and this privileged

This video isn't inherently wrong, to be honest. It's smug as fuck but I agree with the idea that it's stupid to say "just friends". Friendship with people is pretty important and you're just depriving yourself of intimacy if you relegate all close friendship to either people you're fucking or people you refuse to fuck.

That being said I think it's equally as blind to just ignore sexual feelings at all. Maybe the relationship described in the video linked by OP is actually one between two people that just don't have sexual feelings for one another at all, which is totally possible. Or maybe they just don't bring it up. Or maybe they have brought it up and it just wasn't discussed. Or, more likely, they're charicatures of people invented by the video's creator for the sake of proving his stupid point. In reality though I think any close friends of opposing genders cover this subject eventually, and if you're actually close with your friend you either acknowledge that sexual feelings exist and you just move on, or you just laugh about how you're not each others' type and also move on. It's only ever an awkward experience when one person is repressing something. Why we tend to repress these things or hide them or act shitty about them when people confess them is another discussion entirely though.

>So this is where Hitch got his cancer from.
>1994

youtube.com/watch?v=Or1_13OZhh0

so how do we help these people?

The Friends concept of the "Friend Zone" actually existed, they were talking about how if you didn't make a move on somebody quickly after you met them, you could end up in the "Friend Zone" and not be regarded as a romantic prospect.

It's telling people that if your romantically interested in somebody, you should make those intentions known early, so you don't end up in a confused situation where one person wants to be friends and one wants to be in a romantic relationship. Which is a good message, that prevents suffering. It's exploring the angst of Unrequited love, and the suffering of loving somebody who doesn't love you.

Watch the original fucking clip: youtube.com/watch?v=4pnMWvbFpS8

Losers ran away with the concept and thought the fact men ended up in the friend zone was because wimminz are beetchez, and if you do a girls homework enough times, they bare minimum owe you a blowjob. If they don't give you sex in exchange for friendships, they're being parasites, because if you're doing shit for them in a platonic relationship, the least they could do is fall in love with you, or at least prostitute themselves.

SJWs ran with that definition of friend zones and called the concept "misogynist" when the "friend zone" was never a gender-specific context. It's only really treated as gender specific because men are expected to approach women and not the other way around, so its a situation men primarily experience. According to SJW logic, talking about mens issues like anxiety about approaching people leading to unrequited love is MISOGYNY and you are a SEXIST if you ever talk about men suffering. This kind of logic is how men got whipped so fucking hard by women.

The friend zone as friends describes it actually exists. This really is a case where everybody, both the MRAs and Feminists, have actually devolved in understanding of gender issues over time.

P.S. Love SJWs normalizing racism against white actors/actresses. So PC.

Oldfag here. SJW's did not exist in the 80's and 90's.

This. The left are pushing people further right with this shit. At some point people will just say "fuck it, I'm a racist then" and from that point it's only a few small steps to full 1488 mode. It's no surprise that race relations sunk to an all time low under Obama and the SJW onslaught. An average white person will self segregate rather than indulge in the constant flagellation required to be friends with other races.

2 in the back of the head.

>watch video
>ramblings about nothing
>on the surface, one would think the girl is friendzoning the guy & he's willingly accepting it while they try to explain it as okay to outsiders
>the deeper subtext is that they're extremely emotionally damaged or stunted growth & are afraid to move forward with natural relationship progression because it's the longest lasting relationship they've EVER had and are too scared of fucking it up
>if anything fucked up, nothing would ever be reconciled because they have shit conflict resolution and run/end it all

sounds pretty sad and pathetic. I guess the lesson is everyone needs a little drama and fighting to learn how to get over it, so you don't become so fucking scared you never attempt a relationship to begin with.

So, 'tis better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all.

Great.

We're all the way up to the 17th century now.

Wow a shockingly A tier post with clear political ties.

Fucking A this is a really strange way to look at the world. These people love each other, spend all their time together, yet rationalize denying it in favor of earthly pleasures (sex, drugs, etc). They watch each other slowly degrade into loneliness before resigning to spend the rest of their lives together, while still not admitting their love for each other. Fucking weird shit man, thanks for posting.

I agree with the people who say it used to be referred to as "political correctness". It was named political correctness because it was the safest set of beliefs for a politician to have, and was pushed by political lefties.

SJWs really weren't as prominent in the 90s, not sure about the 80s. At that time the Clintons were proudly proclaiming that they believed marriage was between a man and a women, and every politician was falling over themselves to talk about how much they loved Jesus.

The Christcucks really sort of built up resentment over time. The older religious generations died off, and you know what people thought of Christcucks during the Bush Admin? Just watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac

Without retarded Christcucks as a bulwark the SJWs have kind of taken over, although at some point in the '10s they seem to have collapsed. A good symbolic defeat was Obama losing the House of representatives in 2010, democratic political support has slid ever since, and is now at the lowest point it's been at in decades and decades and the lowest point in my lifetime.

People have realized the SJWs are the new religious right bible thumpers talking about how they're saving everybody when they're really oppressing everybody. Who knows what's going to take their place though.

yeah but realistically though

wtf....

This guy is whining like a woman. I hope he fucking kills himself

>you can have a female friend if you're a man without any sexual tension.
I have tons of female friends, and there is no tension, because I already have a girlfriend, and I don't give a shit about other women.

Kill
Kill
Marry and berry
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Kill
Kill

>What I hate the most is that they say everything like it's so obvious.
The SJW meme wouldn't have gotten as far as it did if they didn't peddle their ideology as if it were common sense. It's a pretty smart thing to do, actually. People visit your carefully curated tumblr/plebbit sub/facebook group and see you spewing all this shit as if it were normal with no opposition and then assume they're backwards and behind and try to make up for it by aggressively extolling your values. Essentially you read that shit, panic that you're going to be cut off from society for being archaic and behind-the-times, and try to prove to them that you're not whatever-ist by going along with them because you don't want to be excommunicated.

It's like if you woke up one day and everybody called you "Sarah", and any time you told them your actual name you just got funny looks and accusations of being a bad person. Soon enough you'd be calling yourself Sarah and drawing attention to it so that the group can see you're with them and you don't get cut off. And then, one day, some random guy calls you by your proper name and you yourself make a point of being offended and giving him funny looks. That's essentially how SJW recruitment works.

stalker

>realize that as a white male you are inherently racist and a piece of shit. You should also surrender your masculinity and become a submissive cuckold to your wife and her new govt. issue POC bull. Black is the future and white people have never contributed to society.

hey goys, this is the way to go. When will you reject your cis white male privilege like me and take up a life of celibate cuckoldry and surrender your women to the POC overlords?

>from the Embed thumbnail
>cracked

im not opening that shit

Okay, I explained this badly. Here's how it works:

1. Be a normie with no critical thinking skills – the kind of person who cared about being popular or fitting in with people at school and not much else.
2. Stumble upon SJW tumblr for the first time ever with no background knowledge of SJWs.
3. See all this hyper-"progressive" shit posted all over the place aggressively and with a self-righteous tone.
4. Have a mini-crisis where you panic and think "Am I really this backwards?" while unconsciously worrying about being cut off from society.
5. React to uncomfortable feelings and secure your acceptance into the group by creating your own tumblr blog and parroting everything SJWs read/do/think so that you totally establish you're one of them.
6. Get reinforcement from SJWs that you're doing the right thing and still a part of the clique.

its like that study with the chimps and the bananas and the beatings

The talk about marriage and wanting a lasting connection with their friend is pretty ironic. The older generations got what they wanted by marrying pretty much the first girl the liked and then they had a partner for 50+ years.
You're doing it wrong, degenerates

I'd hire MtFs over women, but from my limited experience, they bitch and cry as much or more.
We try to only hire rural Tom boy types.

Is that fucker an elf?

>characters created for the sake of proving his point
There it is.

The only reason they wouldn't have a physical relationship is a lack of physical attraction for one or both, or some sort of social norm/pressure/etc that makes one or both unwilling to cross that line.
Men and women who are mutually attractive will fuck.
But for most, they can be friends with a cousin, sibling or other close family member without that as a consideration.

EHEM !
ELF-KIN YOU CISFUCK

REEEE ELVES GET OUT

There's some insight in this post imo - people seem to be afraid of natural relationship progression, and everyone just seeks cheap hookups to compensate.

I can't help but think this is the result of teaching young people so much about sex and relationships before they experience it. They get expectations and make assumptions and never learn on their own, then when reality diverges from what they're taught they don't know how to respond.

Yes ?

Nice post my man.

This shit started with the suffragettes and it's not going to stop until the next societal reset where we have to live like cavemen again.

By "friends" you mean people you very occasionally/seldom hang out with. You aren't going to have a close female friend you frequently hangout with. As soon as you get an s/o that shit is going to stop, especially if you get married and have other shit to do, hanging out with some chick you aren't sleeping with will always be picked last when you want to go out.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8

youtube.com/watch?v=aIpuS8vTBts

>have female friend I only see occasionally
>the idea of dating her has crossed my mind a few times
>she's really affectionate and caring towards me but when I talk to our mutual friends about it they tell me it's nothing special and she's like that way to everyone
>insist that I will ruin our friendship if I ask her out and that she would probably say no

I mean I have no problem remaining friends with her, I value that. I can get over rejection easy but the problem is that our friends think her view of me would change and ruin our friendship if I tried.

>Liberalism truly is a cancer,

That is why you have to plan on killing the root of Liberalism ie the jew.

It was a niche counter culture in the 1990s. Like punk/skater kids or goth. And it was mostly theater chicks and their beta orbiters. They were mildly bullied into keeping with their own clique. Nothing terrible. Nothing to be worried about. Nothing to be taken seriously.
The internet has definitely given them a voice since then.

I feel this video is supposed to be ironic.

>8WewUCj3

>Wew UC

Holy shit this is the worst thing Cracked has ever put out, and they've been dropping turds for a while now. This isn't funny, or clever, or well drawn. This took no talent or skill to make and has no real point other than to shit on a TV show that no one even watches anymore.

Also, what the fuck is with these people graduating college during this conversation. No one graduating now has ever watched friends. Was this made in 2007? Terrible. Just terrible.

I liked when that fat fuck almost died though. For a moment I imagined him droning on to Peter at the pearly gates about how Joey represented male fragility or some bullshit before getting damned to hell for being an insufferable jack hole.

I can't believe I worked for that guy once.

And why doesn't anyone beat the living shit out of them? Or better yet just kill them to stop wasting our resources on them. Concentration camps and gas them already. They're incredibly vocal which makes them easy to get info on, they're incredibly small and stupid so they can easily fall for a poisoned ear ring or their hot pockets coffee.
Or a serious torture every day by their parents who obviously didn't treat jew genes like they deserve.

We already have enough problems as it is without these idiots adding on top of the degeneracy.

We're still in the economic crisis.
-Every form of entertainment still took a massive nosedive. Going for depressed hipsters who can't act. Autistic commercial crap.
-Our generation is anti-books, anti-socializing, anti everything that stands for culture and quality. And the idiots are teaching their children to do the same.
-Google and Disney are buying and dominating every company to bow down to them because apparently doing your own thing is overrated.
-We still have jews/turks/muslims/arabs in the year 2017, when these primates were suppose to be dead 2000 years ago.
-Most eastern european countries are either ready to die or ready to fall under russian occupation again.
-China is aggresively going for south africa.
-Africans are till a quarter of America and getting more entitled and chimp-like with each passing year.

We really don't need a group of anti-social 15-25 year old pretend-feminists whining like a bunch of banshees for the dumbest shit like she's some type of sociopathic turk who felt insulted for not ending her miserable life via guillotine.

There is no such thing as real autism in this generation, but if they keep doing the same narrow-minded obscenities with no point of stopping then we might as well diagnose them as mentally insane and either fuck around with them in a mental clinic or kill them painlessly.

I don't really care about gender politics, since the only sane society has women staying the fuck in the house.

You shouldn't either.

Did anyone else notice that the waitress at the diner became a waiter later in the video.......

Everything in this video was bad.
Everything.

4 5 6 and maybe 3 after a beer

is this what they call liberal """"""humour""""""?

sure thing, Achmed.