OFFICIAL DUTCH ELECTION GENERAL #3 (polder)

This thread is part of a series on the Dutch elections on the 15th of March, please refrain from speaking Dutch to keep everybody involved.

> About the parties running for government
pastebin.com/rM2x5tqQ

> The Dutch election for dummies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_general_election,_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Representatives_(Netherlands)

> Thierry Baudet (#1, FvD) voting on one of his party members
youtube.com/watch?v=4mMJrq8vjnk

> Theo Hiddema (#2, FvD) being interviewed on RTL Business Class
youtube.com/watch?v=FjUcZvgMaxE

> Mark Rutte (#1, VVD) debating Geert Wilders (#1, PVV)
youtube.com/watch?v=iOB08lo3qEA

> Info
Voting closes at 9 PM in The Netherlands (4 EST, 8 GMT). It will take about two hours for the first exit polls to start coming in, any polls before this time are fake or highly inaccurate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owhmLX7BmIg&t=5m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=PV_6UXDgLnY
youtube.com/watch?v=AI8AxHxiZxk
youtube.com/watch?v=3eWW5Tlb0Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=AuQyOyDcKok
youtube.com/watch?v=WCP7fxeUOhY
youtube.com/watch?v=40xxSUecX8c
youtube.com/watch?v=7MgSUnq7_5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SeLs6C2hYC8
youtube.com/watch?v=bmbC7t0jAts
youtube.com/watch?v=TzYQdrHGBr4
liveleak.com/view?i=79e_1488122319
youtube.com/watch?v=pjkyUcoFZa4
youtube.com/watch?v=i0jlhDSnxrs
youtube.com/watch?v=jp7zNGrvx7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we're fucked. brexit has rendered us irrelevant already. Economic experts say by 2030 we'll have 10% less real income. By that stage I suspect we'll be begging to re enter the EU. Germany and co will be bending us over on trade deals. Scotland will have left and edinburgh will be the new financial capital of europe. All because of barry down the road and his backwards views on foreigners. I hope the dutch don't make the same mistake.

THIERRY!

Are Dutch posters the worst on the board? Their anti-Geert shilling is sickening.

Let's end the PVV / FvD feud. Hiddema lays it down clearly

youtube.com/watch?v=owhmLX7BmIg&t=5m20s

>VNL
>basically the Pauls of the Netherlands
Sounds based. Why's no one voting for them?

Europe Elects @EuropeElects 44m44 minutes ago

Netherlands: Turnout in some polling stations hits 100%, e.g. Campus Wageningen University. #DutchElection #tweedekamerverkiezingen

are we gonna have >100% voter participation like the Austrian elections?

youtube.com/watch?v=PV_6UXDgLnY
BERGEN OP ZOOM
E
R
G
E
N

O
P

Z
O
O
M

#tochmaarPvdA is trending op twatter jongens.

Gotta love foreigners telling us how to vote :^)

(((((((((((((((((Experts))))))))))))))))))

>mfw voter turnout is 102%

>tfw another 45 miles to go

It's important to note that some places are tourist or university towns. Some of the islands in the north have >100% turnout rates due to all the people with holiday homes or hotel rooms.

can these shills fuck off

Geert and Thierry take my energy

Nederland kan zo veel analfaBeter

Their leader is a dumb fuck.

Come home, Frisian man. It is your only hope for freedom after your cuck countrymen betrayed the Geert.

>economic experts
Experts say a lot of things, if they had it right then Trump would never have become President and Brexit would never have happened. Experts are simply people with a degree, who have been paid to say the things their benefactor want them to say. Nothing more.

>edinburgh will be the new financial capital of europe

Stopped reading there

Iemand moet dit updaten met /Theo/ ipv Wilders

Freundlichen reminder that young people lean to the right according to this particular brand of bog roll

>gevangenen kunnen stemmen

WAT

Any vote for Geert is a lost vote. Please vote responsibly.

my mom is tryna convince me to not vote for geert baka

Because Jan Roos is a cuckservative/lolbertarian retard who made a living by taking the piss out of people, yet runs on a "morals and values" platform

I'm not shilling. I'm trying to warn the dutch not to make our mistake and bend to bigotry and xenophobia. We will most likely become a failed state.

Waar is stemfieanon trouwens? Zal ie al neergestoken zijn door de vriend van die turkse schone?

zo lang klaver maar btfo wordt

So what are the odds Wilders actually wins? Me and a couple of other friends are anxiously awaiting the results. Hope nothing but the best for you lads.

Digits for the Dutch desu

With an attitude like that, I wouldn't be surprised.

When do the first polls start to come in?

Also, take my power Geert and defeat Islam!

Niet zo gek toch? Een gevangenis neemt vrijheid weg, niet je stemrecht.

Dit

off by 10

well you shouldn't

God dammit who is winning?

With that oikophobic attitude you certainly will, faggot.

Generation Z here (1997)

Voted for the first time today.

Baudet got my vote.

Geert is your only hope!!!

Ik haat Artikel 1
Niet de partij maar die van de grondwet enzo

youtube.com/watch?v=AI8AxHxiZxk

Het moet lukken!

same

Kek

>made a living by taking the piss out of people
Sounds good. Maybe society should learn to be more responsible with their money. I'd vote for him.

Paul Cliteur AUB

echt mensen die op PvdA stemmen en groenlinks. Kom op man, die flikkers hebben hun kans al gehad en toen verneukte ze het.

That's muh boy. My younger sister, born 1995, went Baudet. As for myself, born 1993, I voted for Hiddema.

FvD might well have the youngest voters of all parties on average.

I'm probably not the first to ask this, but

Results when?

Because we don't need a Paul, we need someone to get us the fuck out of the EU and kick the sandniggers out.

Okay guys, let me clear something up. Voting for FvD is suicide.

You KNOW FvD won't win for shit, you KNOW no party will co-operate with the PVV, you KNOW that you would've voted for the PVV if FvD didn't exist.

Don't get me wrong, FvD is a great party, but it's just a meme party like VNL. In a few years this party will be more acknowledged, but for now, voting for FvD won't do shit for western civilization.

You all have forgotten what Geert Wilders and his party has done for us. All you look at is "muh a4tje" but he has debated for us endlessly and he has been with us for many years. The fact that we don't concentrate our power into meme-ing Geert into office is fucking DISGRACEFUL. For all I care you are blatand FvD shills trying to destroy our election.

DO NOT VOTE FOR FvD, THEIR VICTORY WILL COME ANOTHER DAY. USE THE CURRENT RIGHT-WING MOMENTUM AND VOTE FOR THE PVV. DO IT FOR OUR COUNTRY.

>So what are the odds Wilders actually wins?

None -- right-thinking Dutch will not vote for such a hateful bigot! I expect revulsion against his Nazi platform to be so widespread, turnout in heavily enlightened areas to reach 130%

That's how soundly his policies of hate will be defeated!

>tfw history class harps on about the constitution of 1848
>tfw it mentions all the important articles like ban on discrimination
>tfw teacher completely forgets to mention that's not actually the 1848 constitution
>tfw it's been completely rewritten in 1983
>tfw teacher probably voted for it

why is there a helicopter circling above me?

We are failing our Dutch brothers. Sup Forums has not put enough effort into 'meme into existence', as with Brexit and Drumpf.

How? He won't do anything in parliament; better yet, he hasn't done anything in the past 19 years of being an MP. He serves no purpose whatsoever beyond calling Mohammed a warlord and a pedophile on national TV.

I have a feeling Kek was trolling. strike me down if I have digits

What time do polls close

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Ik ben mijn stempas kwijt

>"Come on, goyim, go out and vote for a party whose #4 is literally a Mossad agent!"

Geert Wilder career is not decided by him but by others for him. This goes so far, according to his own words, that even the divorce between him and his first wife was engineered as well as the marriage to his second wife without his own decisions arranged. Geert Wilders supported this with the following statement How do you think I got her I even became Chamber member. I am too young. First Hoogervorst and then me, I don't have to do anything for that!

When MBK noted that JAK, in an old past, also had contacts with an intelligence agency, GW immediately sobered up and uttered the following threat

If you ever make a report of this conversation, that will be very dangerous for you and your husband

Worst of Wilders - Part 2 of 14 - His True Loyalty

youtube.com/watch?v=3eWW5Tlb0Cc

Geert Wilders embraces his Jewishness in America

Israeli-Zionist GEERT WILDERS EXPOSED! (Another Zionist Spreading Fear, Hate, and Lies)

youtube.com/watch?v=40xxSUecX8c

Zionist interest groups finance the hatemongering against Muslims

Extremist Jews & Israelis Funding Racist Geert Wilders To Fight Muslims

Geert wilders ?n Israel 5 Dec. - 3/3

youtube.com/watch?v=bmbC7t0jAts

1994 here, voted Hiddema.
Heard the same from others my age, they're voting Wilders or FvD.
I'm thinking that politically and socially the youngest millennials might not be so cucked.

Geert will never be in govt. The other parties know he is a racist and xenophobe and so rightfully exclude him. The dutch are lucky they have PR

>mfw my VVD voting friend doesn't think there’s anything wrong with the Netherlands
>mfw he thinks the VVD is a-okay and all their lying was due to “politics in general”
>mfw he and his shitty little company thinks that the VVD is going to get him to pay less tax and/or give him some extras

Holy shit, I knew he was a blue pilled faggot but this is some next level bullshit. I am wondering what he even identifies off or if he even realizes what the fuck is currently going on in Europe, he is the definition of being a blue pilled faggot.

Altijd goed op je spullen leten user

21:00 polls will be closed (5 hours from now)

Traffic jams probably. That time of the day.

I swear, if you cost /ourguys/ one vote I will tell Theo Hiddema and he'll take you riding the rail.

Well done. The fragmentation of the right wing will be good for our country. Thank you.

hoe krijg je het voor elkaar

Scotland once came to Panama and tried to trade wool with the indians

wool

in fucking 90 degree heat with 100% humidity

Scots aren't smart enough to center of anything, bro.

Hello Soros

most of you are voting GL

Thanks

You are about to get a visit from your local doorkickers.

Op welke partij ging je stemmen? Een vriend van mij is ook zijn stempas kwijt, maar die ging gelukkig toch zijn stem verkankeren aan D66.

t. Increasingly nervous woman

79kg 1.93
voel me nog steeds dik lol

Ja maar dan zou je een partij voor criminelen kunnen krijgen

Come on Dutchies, vote for Wilders, do it for our old King William

Do you think Dutch roasties will cause Wilders to lose this election? (I hear that Dutch women are as bad as Swedish women)

Aren't they against the EU as well? Aren't VNL just an offshoot of PVV anyway? So I imagine they have antiislamic views as well, no?

What is better alternative you stupid fucking faggot, some cuckservative that literally does nothing while your nations dies. Damn sure is a great choice.

In that case, GL should be getting more than 6% of the vote.

It's naaaaht.

So what time are the expected to have made the count by?

Best recording of Het Wilhelmus, prove me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=TzYQdrHGBr4

same, voting PVV later today

Just stepped unto the /Baudetraket/ and voted.

Geert Wilders is a Mossad Agent

Geert wilders is a zionist shill
liveleak.com/view?i=79e_1488122319

Zionist Extremeists funding geert wilders

Coldenhove Calergi Plan for white genocide is being enacted by Gerrt wilders
youtube.com/watch?v=pjkyUcoFZa4

The Fake dutchman zionist shill geert wilders
youtube.com/watch?v=i0jlhDSnxrs

Geert wildes embraces his jewishness in america

Geert is apart of zionist warmonging against islam

Zionist hatemongering
youtube.com/watch?v=jp7zNGrvx7k

topkek

dus VVD?

IDIOR FOREIGNERS STOP SHILLING FOR GEERT

Wilders lost Wilders the election. He's an absolute fucking idiot, which is why I voted for a party that will get seats for the first time today and will eventually incorporate or eclipse the PVV.

When do the results come in?

Digits for based Geert. Nederland must uncuck.

Strategic voting is a meme

When do the results usually come in?

First results at 21:30, bigger places and cities like Amsterdam more towards 23:00.
It takes the whole night for all the municipalities to declare the vote.

where the fuck are you posting from?