What's Sup Forums's opinion on Brother Nathanael?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Brother Nathanael?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qhej29hBLww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kike, and political subverter working on behalf of Russia

Based Orthodox Christian

a nutty jew

He looks like an interesting character.

Once a Jew always s jew

Idk he's a bit of a wildcard. I heard he does a lot of charity? That's good.

I like him but he dickrides Putin as some kind of anti zionist hero even though he made holocaust denial illigal

This. He is most likely paid by Kremlin.

If he's a Jew, that means he sucks. End of story.

this.

Also, his body language and way of speaking is a little disturbing and cringy.

he is not an ordained brother of any Orthodox denomination. the fact that he masquerades as one should tell you all you need to know.

>All these JIDF shills ITT.

He's extremely based and understands the Jewish end game.

He would have been more appreciated by old Sup Forums. Nu Sup Forums worship zionists like Trump and Greet.

Speaks out against Jews.. so why does it matter that he is a Jew genetically?

Fucking retard. JIDF pls go and kill yourself.

I think I'm tired of seeing that shifty looking fuck shilled here

He's a total loon, but at the very least he's not afraid to bring up every facet of the JQ.

might want to re-read my post Aussie

All these JIDF shills shitting on the most anti-Jew YouTuber.

We know your ways, kikes. Brother Nathaniel will continue exposing you and your tribe.

Creep and a pedophile

Spot the new fag

based, but fucking nuts. Talking about how Chuck Shumer has a double hooked nose is bretty good for keks

We are all newfags at some point.

Honestly, as a jewish rabbi, it's a hit and miss with Brother Nathanael.

>/nupol/
He's anti-Israel, of course, he is going to be anti-Russia.

Really the only thing I've seen a whole lot of about this guy is endless "what does Sup Forums think of brother nathaniel" threads.

Whatever you shills are getting at, fuck off

>He believes that the Mossad was behind 9/11, and says "The Jewish House Of Rothschild has been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives beginning with their global financial power."

Is he, I dare to say, /ourguy/?

STOP APPROPRIATING Sup Forums CULTURE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Reeee" was /r9k/

its a test to see how many old Sup Forums posters are still around and kicking

His beard looks like it has too many split ends.

he's an honorary non-jew in my book desu

>/r9k/
Never been there, never heard a good thing about it.

>its a test to see how many old Sup Forums posters are still around and kicking

That shifty kike ain't no manner of test to see how many oldfags are on Sup Forums

I haven't looked into who he is. I've bumped into his videos probably 6 times. Can't remember what topics he was discussing. I like him.

Very suspicious, a likely "double agent" looking to encourage extremism and thus blacken the reputation of honest patriots by lumping them in with the "crazy" wing that he larps as. Which isn't to say that his statements are wrong as such, but that the delivery and emphasis is impolitic.

Breddy red-pilled

Why all orthodox priests want to look like goys?

if you have a problem with bro nath
you weren't here posting as part of the community for the first year or two

deal with it nigger

I've been on Sup Forums since well before Sup Forums was a thing you stupid newfag, that kike don't mean fuck all.

so have I
Sup Forums loved him from about half way into the first year of Sup Forums
don't get butthurt that you likely came from Sup Forums during the zimzam wave and ate the stormfag rhetoric hook line and sinker

Unless you're a 24 year old KHHV NEET don't go there.

Also

>appropriating REEEE
shiggy diggy

Dude's waging a oneman holy war against the Deep State. He seems to have genuine respect for Trump.

youtu.be/Qhej29hBLww

He's just as batshit in real life. Will NOT stop talking about the Jews. Got pissy when I reminded him that not only is he a jew himself, but that he has been excomm'd from the orthodox church despite his costuming. He stopped talking & walked away after that.

lol.

"community"
Fucking aboriginal subhuman, white men don't need support groups.

>he is not an ordained brother of any Orthodox denomination

He isn't currently, due to a dispute with a bishop over protesting the War on Christmas, but he was an ordained brother for almost 20 years with the ROCOR

You would have been a net gain to the european ancestry threads surely

he's awesome i watch all his shit. very well spoken and insightful, contagious smile.

>supposedly anti-kike
>ignores kikery in Russia
Nah.

I like what he has to say, but his mannerisms when he speaks are kind of annoying.

Fuck off newfag brother nathanael has always been posted here

Hypocrite. You can't be that ridiculously anti-Jew and support Trump. He would take a fucking microscope to anyone and find the tiniest hint of a tie to a Jew and bash them, for it. Then there's Trump with a Jewish son in law with his daughter converted, giving big speeches last year to Israel, and defending Israel against the UN decision to condemn them. And he just turns a blind eye to that and supports him when Rubio was out of the picture.

Overdosed on redpills

What's the kikery going on in Russia atm?