There is another recession coming can you feel it

There is another recession coming can you feel it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's always a recession looming, ya dum goy

Gee, you think ? 0% interest rates for 8 years to avoid the shit hit we should have taken in '08 combined only to produce the shit economy were in right now that we need to taper off by increasing rates a bit all created a stock bubble since no other safe assets provided returns. Compound the fact we have all these student loans with bernouts asking for a bailout on those as well. Kill me, tbqh.

Fuck no, theres about to be explosive growth in the economy thanks to Trump, shitlord

The bernouts will never get a bailout. The arts and gender studies majors will become debt slaves and the new working class. The rest of us will live comfortably on their backs.

The world never exited the recession of 2008. We're still in it. There's your redpill for the day.

Obama printed as much 'money' during his presidency as the previous 43 presidents combined. And there's nothing to show for it. In fact, we're in a worse position today than we were in 2008.

When the next 'recession' hits (i.e. the regularly scheduled transfer of wealth from the people to the globalists) there'll be a reckoning the likes of which we've never seen. Hope you're ready, potatofriend.

Is there really enough wait staff and barista jobs ?

This guy gets it

Dollar collapse of 2016?

There probably aren't enough of those jobs, so some will off themselves, die of other causes, or will simply end up homeless. We are under no obligation to care for them, and since they don't vote, they aren't represented.

Ofcorse theres one comming. Economy is like the tide. Comes and goes.

You're too optimistic. They're going to vote, and they're going to vote in sole commie shitlord and then grant amnesty to illegals and they'll vote for gibsmedats and then we're all fucked! Turning the frogs gay!

Sup Alex Jones, nice to talk with you again bud.

They won't vote, otherwise Sanders or Clinton would already have won. Millenials voted in droves for Trump.

whats your job
what is your job
what is your job

what is your job

Math tutor reporting in, poor as fuck but at least I'm not a fucking potato shitlord.

Engineer doing advance process control for refineries and chemical plants

medcine student

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

God help you.

>Ireland
>Recession
Nothing new here.

>medicine student
Public or private?

How is health education in Algeria?

God help you, you Algerian goat-fucking jihadist. Why don't you go shoot up a mosque, because it at least helps us get rid of our Muslim problem.

No bullying maghrebis please
It's not like there's any of us in the US in the first place

>tfw i make 90k before bonus
Ok Algerian.

Whered you find the printing of money source at?

Fuck you goat-fucker, I'll insult whoever I live. Why don't you go trade a goat and 2 chickens for a 6-year-old girl, then rape her?

Then go shoot up a mosque and kill more Muslims, please. Fuck your kind, I hope you all die soon.

HE probably means QE which isn't printing money but it does increase the money supply. The mass printing of bills hasn't happened...yet

Good overall.
this september the state wante to raise the medcine echelons to 18, while decreasing the pharmacy to 13.the later made a strike from october and its still going to now.

Republicans are in charge so yeah that's what usually happens.

>Hope you're ready, potatofriend.

Stocked and bloated, locked and loaded. Most importantly, I'm mentally ready for it.

stop there.

They won't do that because that's exactly what led to the collapse of the Weimar Republic, and the rise of Hitler.

Although I wouldn't mind if there was another Hitler, as long as he didn't call for the genocide of white people.

You're way too aggressive, senpai
calm down

Nice. Public health education is p good here too, although the gov wants to send every graduate for a year or two in the countryside in order to help small villages and it's making students angry

Top fucking kek Algerian, you're just a fucking potato aren't you?

God, your existence is a bane and a cancer on this planet. I hope Trump just nukes the whole desert, the world would be better off.

>Obama leaf
Here we go. I'm sure obama's +10 trillion to the debt as well as years of QE and low interest rates which caused a stock bubble that will crash on a republican's watch won't be blamed on Obama.
As Clinton's efforts to push the banks to lower their credit requirements for minorities to buy a house actually started the '08 crash wasn't blamed on him either.

Then they print enough to curb the debt some or they raise taxes. Either option blows.

Both a weeb and a moroccan? Give me another reason to genocide your people, why don't you?

I know what quantitative easing is, Im just wonder if he pulled a number out of his ass or if it was true. Would be interesting.

>Here we go. I'm sure obama's +10 trillion to the debt as well as years of QE and low interest rates which caused a stock bubble that will crash on a republican's watch won't be blamed on Obama.
As Clinton's efforts to push the banks to lower their credit requirements for minorities to buy a house actually started the '08 crash wasn't blamed on him either.

This.

And what the fuck is your problem? Why are you so mad? Stop projecting onto others your insecurities, please.

No shit their building Trump and the economy up for a terrible crash so they can blame nationalism and kill it forever

hmmm,in theory its good. but after my uncle's experience its hard to deal with village habitants,they are stubborn and make retarded mistakes. they can blame thier retarded choices on the doctors and bring all the village against them.
my idea is : to raise wages there.

dont piss yourself little bud, they were just comedians.

I just really fucking hate brown people and I want them to die. No insecurities, no bullshit, just want all your people to become extinct, because you are inferior and a liability towards the progress of the rest of humanity. Is that so much to ask?

>t.hispanic

You're the one who's gonna be pissing themselves when our drones silently blow you the fuck out with fucking Hellfire missiles.

America is the strongest, bitch. Might as well kill yourself now.

>another
we never made it out of the last one it was an illusion.

That's no how economics work.

>I just really fucking hate brown people and I want them to die. No insecurities, no bullshit, just want all your people to become extinct
Calls maghrebis "brown" while his own country is only 60% white.

Meanwhile, berbers remain some of the purest mediterranean caucasoids out there.

haha, say that to a nigger in your nieghborhood, I am sure you will kiss his timbs and gift your sister to him to fuck.

Think I don't want the brown people in my country to die too?

>Meanwhile, berbers remain some of the purest mediterranean caucasoids out there.

Kek, Mediterranean scum are not caucasoids. They're just as inferior as every other Muslim goat fucker. Literally every country that touches the Mediterranean is scum

>Literally every country that touches the Mediterranean is scum
Oh, so you're one of those. Might as well have said so earlier, I'd know you were either trolling or that you were retarded.

54 !! my friend 54 % !!
and white babies are a minority in america !!
l

Good. I missed out on investing my shekels after the 2008 crash, wont happen again >:^)!!!!

Lets hope for a big one boys.

We don't drone strike in our own country, goat fucker. Only yours.

At least some of our niggers know their place here. The rest just shoot each other, like a self-correcting problem.

Name me one country on the Mediterranean that isn't literal fucking cancer.

uh huh.

Algerian goat-fucking cancer btfo

Fuck yea
That fuckin orange faggot is dismantling everything that protected us from another great depression and giving wall street the financial power to fuck us all in the ass

GET YOUR VASELINE READY

Yep. That is capitalism for you.

uhh, Sweden, Tanu Tuva, and Mozambique.
checkmate cuck.

Trump is fighting it back.

But the elites had planned a market crash in June 2017, it might still happen.

Trump = elite

>Sweden
Doesn't touch the mediterranean, goat-fucker. Also rape capital of the rest because of brown people infestation.

>Tanu Tuva
What the fuck?

>Mozambique
Not on the mediterranean, full of poor, dirty niggers, literally has an AK-47 on its flag because of persistent violence.

You've not even named one country on the mediterranean, and all of them are literally cancer. Get fucked you retarded Algerian "medical student", go back to goat fucking and patiently wait for your fate via drone strike.

>American education
haha, a fool.

Stop replying to bait

If Algerians are so smart, why are they not the sole superpower in the world?

Checkmate, goat fucker.

but i want him happy. and it seems he enjoy it.

okaaay mom i will leave it.

If you're staring into a web browser at this moment and can't find basic, widely covered, publicly available information I don't know what to tell you, Sweetcheeks.

Best not challenge yourself. Who knows what might happen.

mom said to leave you puppy. good bye.

You'd have to be an idiot to never anticipate a recession to be lurking around the next corner.

Kek, Algerian and Moroccan btfo by a single American man. We truly are the chosen people.

Go back to goat fucking.

>This