thread made by a leaf mate

>Implying David Duke even exist.

>dailystormer
Literally an FBI honeypot

He's a racist.

rake yourself leaf

hes detrimental to everything Sup Forums stands for

he is jsut a clown working for the left

He looks like Dave Chappelle in white face.

You must be new or trolling. MSM propped him up as "ourguy" then tore him down publically in an attempt to blunt "us", because they think we're an organized movement who needs leaders instead of just being anonymous shitposters on a Laotian macaroni-sculpture critiquing board.

He's A LITERAL BIGOT. this is no place for real bigotry

His radio show is on RIGHT NOW. It's required listening for any Sup Forumsack.

It's normal to hear dissension towards Duke since nu/pol/ is anti-white as fuck.

this. it hurts the movement

I hate this meme. CO is someone like Alex Jones who diverts attention from the real problem and keeps his material certified kosher while claiming the globalists are secret nazis.

Dr. Duke and Richard Spencer are /ourguys/.

We see you faggot, spam it elsewhere if you want views.
No leaders.

t. i'm a redneck

David Duke is patrician faggotry, actual pro-whites understand this

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Storm weenies get OUT

Lurk moar, samefag.

Peking Duke betraying Don Fillon.

The famiglia does not need such support.

Peking Duke is trying to make his voice fly through the swamp of internet.

Duly noted.

He is a CIA agent

brap, fuck you. Drumpf sucks

the reason why some people on Sup Forums don't like him is they are still trying to win by playing the jews game
>oh no disavow or they will call us racist, he makes us look bad.

i used to be like that too, but now im starting to realize that anyone who speaks the truth of what is happening to our nations and people is on our side regardless of how bad it might make us look to normies.

(((David "Controlled Opposition" Duke)))

Yep. Controlled opposition intended to make us all look bad

Fucking this. Anyone who hasn't watched Duke on Alex Jones' show needs to.

Fucking nu/pol/, Duke has been fighting this fight longer than you've been alive.

Sure, they're your guys. If you want to remain in the fringes and never actually accomplish anything in the political arena.

>tfw Yankee

It's one of the best pro-white morning radio shows on the alt-right that comes on RIGHT AFTER Stormfront Radio w/Don Black

Cant. I get all my news from Stormfront news service.

What are they trying to catch exactly, I don't recall being a Nazi being illegal in the states

>He thinks Duke sperging out when asked "are all Jews evil? I mean I know some good Jews..." was some kind of huge victory over the evil capitalist Alex JEWNS

Sad.

Lepen will fuck the country but i'm fine with it.

>We have to water down everything we say! It's better if we never even bring up the Jews, normies may call us mean names :(
The Overton Window is sliding right, momentum is on our side, and you want to tone it down? Shaking my sm h.

how about fuck Klan members?

^

since like the bill clinton watching radical right and nationalist movements has been the highest priority in tracking domestic terrorist groups.

you want to control any movement and that's what controlled opposition means. you get somebody with links to them at the head of a movement so they can control it anyway you want

>what is controlled opposition

if he really wanted to help Trump and Le Pen or anyone for that matter, he'd shut the fuck up because he knows the kind of negative press that comes with his endorsements and I refuse to believe he's too stupid to realize that.

@PIC

LULZ FOR THE LULZ THRONE!
MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD!

this guy is a boner killer

He's just some retard who got so butthurt that Trump essentially usurped leadership of the white nationalist movement Duke has been championing for 30 years, so he tries to adopt some of the meme language to leech off of Trump's thunder. It's really pathetic, almost as pitiful as Spencer and Milo

I guess shilling Dick Spencer wasn't enough, now (((they))) are going to try David Duke again

1 post by this ID

I find it funny how all the 'conservatives" that won't mention the jews get TV shows and radio shows and nice marketing to push their brand of "/ourguys/" while anyone who does mention the jews gets a flood of tards posting how he is CIA plant or being set up just to make us look bad.

gee i wonder why.
here is a helpful hint to anyone who wants to follow these prepackaged marketed "leaders"

if they do not acknowledge white genocide and what is happening to the west. If they will not bring up the jewish question . THEY ARE NOT ON YOUR SIDE,.

i swear to god you faggots try following every kike that comes along and pretends to be redpilled.
useful idiots are now better than traitors

no better*

get gassed.

Duke, Buchanan, Jones, Paul, Trump, and any Jew whom has spoken out against the central banking mafia, Aaron Russo, Brother Nathanael. They are all our guys, they are not exactly the same, but we will learn from them all, or we will lose.

>controlled opposition
He's gotten out of control too many times for me to believe this.
t. Louisianian

>David Duke
>a redneck
>literally a fratboy who is now a millionaire and lives off his real estate empire in Louisiana
Get fucked Yankee.

Actual natzees are not /pol, and if they come around they should kill themselves like their cult leader.

i dunno if it's the hipster in me talking, but this kek shit is getting embarassing

I listen to his show every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=a9_GmS8QXyg
you sicret sicret name is ..

David Duke is repdilled as fuck and has began embarrassing the memes. Shills fucking hate him and some spergs get upset that he reveals his powerlevel in a way they only wish they could. Funny enough, he's actually becoming less toxic now that the overton window has shifted.

>literally shilling for a Jewish (((nationalist)))
This guy isn't just a racist retard, he's obvious controlled opposition.