What is TED doing?

Videos like this is an example of how the left is going deeper into their own madness. Ultimately, pushing moderates and independents to the right.

Keep up the good work TED.

pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTz52RW_bD0
go.ted.com/CyUH.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that TED or TEDX?

source:
youtube.com/watch?v=kTz52RW_bD0

Let me guess, it is waycis to think niggers should show up on time and understand schedules?

that is straight up just TED

It's a joke either way.

can you read or can you not read?

Cultural theorist Brittney Cooper examines racism through the lens of time, showing us how historically it has been stolen from people of color, resulting in lost moments of joy and connection, lost years of healthy quality of life and the delay of progress. A candid, thought-provoking take on history and race that may make you reconsider your understanding of time, and your place in it. Note: Comments are disabled for this video because YouTube's comment moderation tools are not up to the task of maintaining a quality discourse here. You are welcome and invited to comment on the talk at TED.com go.ted.com/CyUH.

TED just became a joke at this point. Went from cool talks about various topics that were truly informative to a bunch of identity politics and dozens of life coach pseudo-inspirational talks.

>Note: Comments are disabled for this video because YouTube's comment moderation tools are not up to the task of maintaining a quality discourse here

Is that so?

Why did you crop it just above the likes and dislikes

I'm curious

I think I've had enough.

WE
WUZ
DR.WHO AND SHIEEET

I didn't. TED disabled likes/dislikes and commenting when I took that picture. There aren't any likes and dislikes there.

COMMENTS DISABLED
>TED BTFO

>opening slogan "ideas worth spreading"
>nigress cant find clothes big enough to fit
>nigress out of breath from having to stand and talk at the same time

Black intellectuals everyone.

They disabled comments the moment the video was posted. TED said they dont have enough Youtube moderators to moderate such a controversial video.

TEDXtra Large

Is her spoon racist too?

There is no spoon

Shieeeeeeeeet

2070 Paradigm Shift is the only worthwhile TED talk.

It's past time for this Nubian Qween to get on a treadmill

>be Bay Area faggot
>Ted talks are ultimate status symbol
>pay tons of money to finally see a Ted talk
>hear talk about muh time is racist

Kek. Fucking damn ass leftists

White people are probably the reason why she's fat too. Actual you could make that argument

TED was subverted by lefties a long time ago. At least they tried using science for their leftist bias. Now they just decided to get rid of the science.

Shame I can't leave a like on this.

I actually watched the whole thing. I don't really disagree with her statements. I disagree with her premise and conclusions.

Her premise being we are all the same, African people are the same as white people, but they are they way they are now because of bad white people.

Her conclusion is that white people need to do something to make sure black people get all the outcomes as white people.

If only she acknowledge the truth: black African people are different from white European people. And when it comes to building modern society, blacks simply lag way behind.

Then we can have an honest conversation about race.

Every ted talk:

>middle class liberal white nu-male/nu-woman
>something something going to third world to find self
>learned we should all get along to create a better world

>feel good rich white liberal audience erupts in applause, nearly creaming themselves from patting each other on the back

Just fuck my shit up

Diversity and stremph in the audience

>what is TED doing?

getting bought out by globalists to spread propaganda.

What else is new?

I laughed at this

LOL

Ted Talks is so gay, how can people watch that shit.

Man it's kind of sad that you can hear her struggle to breathe every other second.

Ted sucks, nubperphile is the only good "knowlege" channel.

>Father time, is, was, and will be, a racisss white man
Please make it stop. I cannot take anymore.

>I OWN THE TIME
BLACK PEOPLE BTFO