James Mattis says climate change is real

>James Mattis says climate change is real
So what is it going to be Sup Forums?
>WTF I hate Mattis now!
Or
>WTF climate change is real and Alex Jones etc are wrong!
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/james-mattis-us-defence-secretary-climate-change-destabilise-world-security-donald-trump-global-a7630676.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q&list=LL6INTpAxaOW0x87Hp_T7eOg&index=1&t=20s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remain firmly in the camp that any potential climate change will have a marginal effect on the world in comparison to the accelerating growth of technology.

Climate has been changing for billions of years.

Somehow the left has successfully framed the right as denying this, when in fact the 'deniers' simply question the extent of humanity's impact on climate vs 'natural' forces.

Pajeet pls.

>Mattis
So the Impotent Virgin isn't that bad after all

Awful news. Not that he thinks it's real, but that he's pushing this globalist argument.

I've grown quite fond of that man.
>Defense secretary of America has more sound stance on environment than trumps EPA chief

I don't understand why alt right people are ignoring climate change. Isn't keeping your countries white the number one priority for you guys? Well then if climate change is real, northern Africa and West Africa and Central America is going to come pouring into your white countries by the hundreds of millions. If anything, alt righters and white supremacists should be the most worries about climate change.

This, the earth went from lush tropics to a fuckign ice age long before we ever showed up, matter of facts the climate is in a near constant heating/cooling flux, for all we know every flood tale across disparate cultures were a result of melting ice caps.

The Alt-Right is made up of literal retards like pic related. They are incapable of rational, fact-driven independent thought. In other words, they are (fat) sheep

i am in the camp that although man made climate change exists, it is no where near what the libs say it is and we are on a path to preventing that. For fucks sake the UN and MIT say the ozone will be completely repaired by 2090 with current efforts.

Very few deny climate change.

The point of contention is wether or not its man-made or natural.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that human activity has a marginal effect, but you dont get to hear that in mainstream media.

The global warming alarmism is just a distraction from bigger issues.

this

Neither, you fucking retard.
I disagree with him but I don't hate him.
Why are you such a fucking dumbass?

Literally none of those people are alt-right

This. There has always been changing climate, but the left found a way to make shekels from it.

We can stop them no matter how hot it gets.

That migrations leading to the death of the West are the fault of Whites and their fossil fuel use is an excuse. If there were no climate change they make up some other reason for browning the West.

>lists 4 advocates of "civic nationalism" and cultural libertarianism
Go back pajeet

Of course climate change is real, shit nigger. It's just not what (((they))) say it is.

Climate change is real. Man-made environmental damage is localized. Man-made global warming is questionable and if proven would probably be negligible or at best underwhelming compared to the natural ebb and flow of naturally occuring global warming and cooling.

>implying climate change = manmade climate change

The climate changes all the time, observing a 100 year climate pattern would lead you to believe "climate change is gonna rape mankind"; while observing a 10000 year climate pattern would lead you to believe "could be worse"

Most of these people have stated that they are not associated with the alt-right. read a fuckin book.

False dichotomy.
How about
>people are entitled to their own opinion

Go eat a fucking burger.

>Sanders links Climate change to increase in terrorism and global instability

AHAHAH commie cuck thinks rising seawater makes people blow themselves up! what a cuck!

>Mad Dog does the same
>crickets

:thinking:

"James Mattis is wrong" is also an acceptable answer, idiot.

Because the only solution to climate change is to radically change energy production, tax the shit out of rich countries and give to poor countries, and make life expensive and miserable for all save for the few on to running the scheme

But please, tell me how climate alarmism isn't a front for commie globalists again

Hes a warfighter not a weatherman....

I was under the impression that ozone depletion was mostly because of CFCs, and when we stopped using those, if came back pretty quickly.
I could be entirely wrong though, so please correct me if that's the case.

Mattis is just butthurt about Russian bases in the Arctic. And the fact that americans have capabilites to project force beyond Polar circle.

This is whats so suprising to me, people on the left this we are this all mighty powerful force on this planet that can destroy it on accident. No way in hell we would ever be able to reverse or improve somethign we fucked up if we tried though, not like that has ever happened in human history.

Its way better to pretend we know what is going to happen and just avoid any meaningful energy revolution and keep our heads in the sand.

>no capabilites*

>climate change

This entire debate is about human causation of climate change you faggot.

Everyone with a brain can see that the climate is changing. The debate is about how much human activity impacts it and whether or not the carbon tax shekel scam helps solve the problem.

Mattis isnt advocating fleecing the public for greenbux, just observing the challenges that come with a constantly fluid environment.

FAGGOT
SAGE

I already hated Mattis for his kike Anti-Iranian sentiment

>Iran is the biggest terrorist funder in the world

Says the faggot who's a General in the Army of the country that supports every terrorist faction out there.

Reminder

Climate change and drastic change that will make the Earth uninhabitable are 2 distinctly different statements.

Sure there's a general trend that the climate is in fact changing from established norms. The why and the how are endlessly complicated and impossible to discern.

A system as complex as the weather is incredibly difficult to predict. We can talk about probabilities, but even there the actual outcome can and does stray drastically from our highly probable predictions.

What Mattis is saying is correct, but not in the way you want it to be.

He never denied that. He denied it's because of human activity, which is vastly exagurated.

climate change is a natural process and would occur without any human pollution/activity occurring. why do you think the ice age happened and ended? natural climate progression causes an inevitable periodic shift towards the extremes in a similar way to artificial changes to climate progression. pollution should be limited, but there are higher priorities in situations with higher priorities.

They also believe Al Gore can predict NYC will become a desert in 5 years, but they ignore we can't accurately predict whether it'll rain tomorrow.

I'm of the firm belief that people that claim weather is a system capable of accurate prediction, especially regarding how humans have influenced it, have never taken a physics class.

Complex systems like the weather are hard to analyze. To the point that flipping a coin is often more accurate

>He denied it's because of human activity, which is vastly exagurated.

You are a retard.

How Wolves Change Rivers

youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q&list=LL6INTpAxaOW0x87Hp_T7eOg&index=1&t=20s

>poles melt
>enables nazis and gods army to come out of hollow earth easily to overthrow satanic government
>also dinosaurs can get out there again which destroys their whole narrative of how the world works
>establishment will crumble
That is the destabilization

Forgot pic

That's why climate change is goI'd and we need a wall.

>shitskin country becomes starving desert
>shitskins flee, run into wall and get mowed down by machine guns
>every shitskin dies

Sup Forums is pro-science
>Anthropogenic Climate change is real
>Evolution is real
>Races are distinct and some are better

Pick 3 or 0, 1 or 2 is not permitted.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU STUPID CUNT.

IT'S THE FUCKING RATE OF THE CHANGE.

YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT.

And then u wonder why people call u poo.

>implying things are always black and white.
Alex jones is a lunatic. I don't think climate change is real but I do still think Mattis will be a great secretary of defense.
>tfw the marines will be deployed to literally combat climate change

Mattis a liberal. He should be fired and replaced with someone who doesn't buy into this liberal propaganda.

There's a reason that mattis is secretary of defense, and not secretary of economics, or whatever the fuck it is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler

Mattis should be the president t.b.h.

>not an argument
>implying I care
Must be fun being part of the autistic echo-chamber, isn't it, user?

>not an argument
Wtf, Indianon, have u not read the other replies?Are u illiterate? None of the those people are alt-right.
Now go back to shitting on the streets, and let the educated men take control.
Honestly, reliance made a huge mistake by making jio affordable, it gives illiterate slum dwelling villagers access to internet and they make Indians look bad by showing their illiteracy