Mfw they didn't even bother to change the lower parts hue

>mfw they didn't even bother to change the lower parts hue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't this actually a known shop from the internet and not something the government tried to pass off?

>tfw Bin Laden is still alive in Antarctica

He died of kidney failure around 05 possibly sooner.

I have to admit that is a convincing pic.

The US government never even showed proof. They just claimed they dumped his body in the ocean.

I seem to recall the pic they did release showed the top left side of his head blown open. it was very graphic.

yeah this is teh internetz shoop

You daily reminder that Bin Laden still lives.

Osama always had a smile on his face and a glimmer in his eye

Right, it could be full of shit still, but the one OP posted is just a random shop someone made, the government never tried to pass it off.

Osama dindu nuffin

Checked

>muh important hollywood movie with muh strong indypendent womyn

Being a agent of the US, he probably extracted, shaved his beard and retired somewhere in miami.

Supposedly around 2002 IIRC Delta Force and some Rangers had him cornered over at Tora Bora but were forced to let him flee over to Pakistan.

Really activates your almonds

Dutch bro you need to be electing geert right now SENPAI

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

First thing I said when the (((jewnited states))) declared him dead:

>BULLSHIT. MARK MY WORDS THERE WILL BE NO BODY AND IT WILL BE COATED IN AMBIGUITY.

Like every time the (((jewmurican news))) reports something. But hey, murifats are dumb little inanimate puppets for their (((masters)))

Thats not even a photo they released

are we interfering with the dutch bro election? France too? why isn't this a bad thing? if russian autists cheered for either of our candidates its war?

The more I think about that...

this is now a CIA Sup Forumsleak thread