Why is the_donald so bad?

I visit The_Donald every now and then for kicks and I can't believe how cringe that subreddit has gotten. All the "guess what? this convo is going to the front of teh_DONALD!" posts make me physically cringe.

And the worst part is that they frequently post Sup Forums screencaps as if we have some sort of alliance?

Other urls found in this thread:

rank2traffic.com/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they still have reddit-tier humor

at least they piss off the rest of reddit

They ban anyone who doesn't toe the line. The mods literally state in the sub's sidebar that it's meant to be a safe space for Trumpkins.

CWM was the best mod that sub ever had. When he was the head honcho it was basically Sup Forums on reddit or r/altright. Since then, the sub has been neutered and polluted. At first, it was a great excuse to go over there and shitpost, maybe open up some normie eyes, but I should have known. Reddit can't be trusted. They'll always fag out on us. I was naive to hope for another outcome.

i think t_d is a pretty cool guy. eh triggers reddit and doesnt afraid of anything

>doesn't afraid of anything

>Check out this dank black guy in a Trump hat. Fucking based!

It's cringeworthy. They're also terrified of their Jewish overlords.

>CHECK OUT THIS DANK BLACK GUY IN A TRUMP HAT! FUCKING BASED!

>frequently post Sup Forums screencaps as if we have some alliance

Oh god no....fuck these plebbit retards. I also saw pol screencaps in comment sections of Milo posts on goybook. The normies think we are actually friends or some shit it's pathetic.

Not because they're afraid of debate, but because otherwise they'd be shipped into oblivion

Shilled, fuck

One of the dumbest things is they ban fundraising. Like wtf, that's all Reddit is good at. But the donald mods banned it because redditors fall for scams so easily.

They are like the lite version of Sup Forums without the redpill of the jews

I think he is moking some redittor with his how text and changing some words

I'm not sure but I definitely think you should go monitor the situation for us
>don't update tho

There's too much Reddit garbage on the_donald. Pictures of stupid memes and 3 or 4 threads of the exact same topic. At least it pisses of the rest of Reddit.

>safe space for Trumpkins
Uhh, no. Its a pro-Trump reddit. Like Sup Forums is a pro-anime board and people that hate anime would not be welcomed there. r/politics is a pro-politics reddit and anything not progressive leftist politically is unwelcome, that is a safe space which is a militated and unnatural concept

It's stupid Reddit shit but the whole point is to show stupid redditors the upsides to Trump so it fits its purpose.

>There's too much Reddit garbage on Reddit
On other news, there is too much H2O on water.

>Reddit

THIS IS A SLIDE

SAGE

HOW MANY OF THESE HAVE YOU SEEN IN THE LAST DAY?

Should have stayed there, faggot.

>HELLO FELLOW PEDES XDDDDD HERE'S A BLACK GUY WEARING LE TRUMP GEAR, UPBOAT SO WE SCARE NEONAZIS, ISRAEL IS GREATEST ALLY :)))

>tfw Sup Forums lurker for over 7 years
>tfw countless hours wasted on here, probably adding up to months of time
>tfw I've never even spent a single hour on plebbit

Not even lying. I love the anonymity and ability to say whatever the fuck you want. Sup Forums is the shit.

I like it because it's currently the #2 sub and it pisses the rest of Reddit off.

They still think Jews and Israel are good guys.

Why any they even be there anymore? What did they do to drumpf?

You have to go back

The_Donald is useful. Whenever the media wanted to do a hitpiece during the election, they naturally gravitated toward the easy target instead of us.

Unfortunately, they've since figured out that they need to go after us directly.

Mods there are a collection of Kumbyya-singing kike-worshipping faggots.

>why is reddit bad
I hate newfags so much.

This is true, and is a legitimate concern for the less-pozzed subreddits. We weather shilling better because we have unusually well developed memetic defenses and because we do not share a site with several SJW raid platforms. Digits acknowledged.

>alt-right sites fanboying over Sup Forums
This is actually an excellent state of affairs, and a major source of influence for us. We only accept a specific and customized memetic style while normie pages have broad tastes. Thus, we can sell memes to them, but they can't sell memes to us. The symbols we develop internally flow through a one-way communication valve to pages with more numerous and less-autistic eyeballs, influencing the personal mythos of those users.

This is how gender cancer works too, academia ==(publishing barrier)=> tumblr ==(memetic barrier)==> normies
Normies can't pull the gender train off the tracks because they can't memetically corrupt the engine.
(normies are actually great at memetic corruption of unshielded infospaces, if only by sheer numbers and inability to code switch)

Always look at the direction of propagation, and the one-way or two-way barriers it encounters.

Thanks for taking the heat off us. :^)

>they've since figured out that they need to go after us directly.
Nigga, they've been trying that since we were blowing up yellow vans.

You have to go back.

>Check out this dank black guy in a Trump hat. Fucking based!

Are you implying that this doesn't trigger reddit?

Its an Echo Chamber safe space
Even here leftists can post freely
There anything that triggers the fees fees get banned

>And the worst part is that they frequently post Sup Forums screencaps as if we have some sort of alliance?

You do have an alliance though. You might not think you do but THEY do, and you will be drowned in normies.

Sup Forums newfags weren't around to witness the unwise levels of autism of chanology after they started to take themselves seriously.

After an alliance with reddit you have sealed your fate, tough luck kid.

all Drumpf supporters are cringy, everywhere
having fun with them is top lultz

I bought in on dog curtains and became a gorillianaire thanks to the hacker named Sup Forums.

Old Anonymous era Sup Forums revealed themselves in real life to a proto-occupy wall street crowd, accidentally appearing to be a fun and safely edgy form of virtue signalling activism.

Sup Forums is massively larger now, we have a few hangers-on which are at most (/r/the_donald) roughly equal in size to Sup Forums alone.

A 20-to-1 flood of newfags is pretty much no longer possible.

Shall we declare war on The_Donald?

They screen cap pol and post shit to the normies on reddit for up votes. Every post there they shill for up votes or gold. SAD!

I actually left for a few years after the whole chanology thing because they started making cringe ass videos and shit trying to act like they are an actual Organization. Now normies actually think anonymous is a hacking group worthy of anything more than a baguette.

And you can't post the link to the infograph explaining how CTR operates ANYWHERE on reddit, because it will get deleted and your account will get shadowbanned.

You do know that TD was a splinter off Sup Forums do you newfag?

After a year, when the shills and hysterical lefties are completely defeated, yes

You're going to the front page of T_D

XDDDDD

>they frequently post Sup Forums screencaps
says the faggot posting a red dit screencap.

The title and mask got co-opted by generic activists who want to Make A Difference.

Really booted up my thinking cap.

leave now and never return

Sickening

I think you underestimate how large Sup Forums has grown in the duration of the election

rank2traffic.com/Sup Forums.org

Of course not all of the increase can be accounted for by plebbitors from the_donald but what do you think is the lethal dose of redditry?

We must assimilate them and teach them our culture. If we mold them into shit posting slaves then there is no lethal dose

gay robot users need to leave this website.

We are the baseload of autism on Sup Forums, we are its beating heart; we can never leave.

fuck the faggots who invited these peices of shit to Sup Forums

>implying we aren't the donald

Haha, guess what my friend. This thread will get to the_donald frontpage.

Shut up faggot

You got a link to a post? Mod here, I'll sticky it right now.

This thread ticks all of the shill boxes. Trying to drive a wedge between communities and a slide thread.

o i am laffin

fuck off faggot you idiots are safe space cringe faggots, we all hate reddit and the shills have nothing to do with it

They originated from Sup Forums

Cry some more

r/thedonald are the normie frierndly version of what we are

They're cowards and socialite faggots who only want to be popular. They're fake, that's why you cringe.

Good job goy! Your cheque will be in the mail!

Make sure you check your schedule for your next divide and conquer target, I believe it may be PJW again.

Go back

Dont make more enemies than you already have Goy, we will oven them later. We are allies...for now

to where?

Good news for all you the_donald haters, the_donald is dying. it used to get on average 12k users online now it gets less than 7k. ;__;

who cares? theyre helping to destroy reddit. reddit is going to collapse trying to cheat that subreddit and get caught breaking laws n shit. i support them 100% no matter the reddit tier cringe.

11,790 online right now

>it's only bad when the right does it

Fuck off, lefty faggot.

> Yes, good goy, shame the_donald for not letting in leftists, G-d knows they don't have anywhere to post, you don't want to be like them do you? Let them infiltrate you or you're a loser.

Murdock pls go I'm not buying your T-shirts

if you havent left reddit yet leave now!

content is getting worse by the minute, everybody's abandoning the sinking shill ship

what are they sliding?

reddit is dying

That's why I go there every morning.

Source!

rare?

Very interesting breakdown user.

new?

It's like they are trying to cosplay Sup Forums's shitposting

>that pic
it was actually painful to finish reading it

The difference is that on Sup Forums you'll probably just get shunned. On teh_DONALD, you'll get banned and your posts removed. They don't even want to hear an opposing voice.

>both Sup Forums and the_donald were cozy as fuck during the primaries
>after Donald won TD starts getting filled with shitty facebook memes and "look, this black guy loves Trump so I'm not racist" posts
>Reddit literally alters the algorithm and adds blacklisting as shills create 50 anti-Trump subs with slightly different names and 0 population aside from the random post sporadically shoved to the tops
>pol still cozy but the new material died down

I can't even go back. We can never go back to the days of foolish guac merchant and sleepy doctor.
Nothing, nothing will be funnier than that fucking cast of characters.
I will never get to experience Trump telling Jeb that his mom should be running for president for the first time again.

Breaking laws....

there are laws against manipulating data and misrepresenting it to your shareholders, which is what theyre doing. if they wanted to, they could sue right now.

Used to be on Reddit for r/steroids primarily. Started having discussions on politics in other subs and was constantly told to back to Sup Forums because my arguments made sense. I found out what Sup Forums was and never left. Been here 2 years

>wanting to hang out with Drumplshitskins

Honestly, a good portion of the time it's better then the racism and chicks with dicks around here.

However, at this point in time it's patriots vs globalists, and we need all the patriots we can get.

> chicks with dicks

No such thing, you're just a faggot.

Some of them are waking up. I've seen them saying diversity is codeword for anti white and why do only white countries have to be multicultural. And these posts were highly upvoted.