Did you know Nazism is responsible for killing more white people than any other ideology?

Did you know Nazism is responsible for killing more white people than any other ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stalin is a Nazi?

Only because other white people got manipulated to fight against them.

Are black people calling themselves ideology now?

Obviously the JEWS did this! Am I right or am I right?

HOL' UP
HOL' UP
HOOOOOOOOL' UP

Fucking Nazis and their Holodomor.

can we please have hitler back?

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Do you even know the origins of why other white nations chose to enter WWII? It has the vile stench of Jewry all over it.

What is communism?

Explain, I'm open minded.

Catholicism? Protestantism? Sunni islam? Communism?

I did not know because it is not true. Communism killed more, about 100M.

Yeah, but it killed more asians than whites...

No, actually jews are responsible for killing more whites than anyone. They triggered the Nazi movement with their evil deeds in Germany, after WW1, after getting kicked out of Russia for trying the same shit there. Then the Bolshevik jews caused the deaths of another 60 million white Christians under Soviet. Know your meme.

What exactly did the jews do that was so evil? They had more money than average Germans? Explain!

"Yo Whitey. Look what I caught!"

>100 million from Communism
>Maybe 20 million from fascism if you count WW2.

China got you beat son

STOP. FUCKING. LYING. YOU. FUCKING. JEWS REEEEEEEEEEEE

MFW The cream of the German "Aryan" young men lie dead on a trail from Moscow to Berlin

MFW Bolshevik soldiers raise the red flag over the Reichstag while Hitler blows his brains out

MFW Leipzig, Chemnitz and Dresden (thankfully rid of many white people by Allied bombing) become outposts of communism.

Thanks for invading Russia, Herr Hitler!

Weimar Republic. Financial manipulation.

U never saw the picture with all the jews in the white house with the president before the usa entered ww2