OFFICIAL DUTCH ELECTION GENERAL #5 (polder)

This thread is part of a series on the Dutch elections on the 15th of March, please refrain from speaking Dutch to keep everybody involved.

> About the parties running for government
pastebin.com/rM2x5tqQ

> The Dutch election for dummies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_general_election,_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Representatives_(Netherlands)

> Thierry Baudet (#1, FvD) voting on one of his party members
youtube.com/watch?v=4mMJrq8vjnk

> Theo Hiddema (#2, FvD) being interviewed on RTL Business Class
youtube.com/watch?v=FjUcZvgMaxE

> Mark Rutte (#1, VVD) debating Geert Wilders (#1, PVV)
youtube.com/watch?v=iOB08lo3qEA

> Info
Voting closes at 9 PM in The Netherlands (4 EST, 8 GMT). It will take about two hours for the first exit polls to start coming in, any polls before this time are fake or highly inaccurate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ma2Tbkk8lZc
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOME DUTCHANONS SAID GEERT WILL PROBABLY ONLY GET AROUND 15%

ARE THEY RIGHT?

I voted for Jesus Leeft. I have dutch passport used it for the lulz.

Nobody fucking knows until we count the votes

So, why so many for Baudet, does he want to remove Kebab too??

Wachten op de resultaten dus.

En Rutte is zeer waarschijnlijk als eerste aan zet.
dat gaat wat worden.

stempic thread

Wilders with English subtitles:

youtube.com/watch?v=ma2Tbkk8lZc

Those statements are some of the main reasons why Dutch Sup Forumslacks support Thierry in the first place.

I'm sorry man, Jesus Left.

He will get 25 seats at most if he is extremely lucky and at the least 12. I think he'll get 16

(checked)
CRASHING THIS PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS

Geert will get between 13% and 19% of the vote.

They're very similar on the important points to Geert, but have a lot more intellectual air to the party so they attract normies as well. Think of FvD as the brains and Geert as the brawn.

HIGH ENERGY

>geert gets in
>EU falls
>nationalist blossom
>kebab removal begins

hes more reasonable about it. not an outright ban in islam etc.

I keep reading in (((the media))) that the Turkish thing actually helped Rutte more than Wilders. Is that true Dutchbros?

I hope none of you actually think we're going to have a based right wing coalition.
If you look at which parties are likely to work together and how many seats each party will likely get, it's going to be something like VVD + CDA + D66 + some other parties.
No doubt about it.

Don't get your hopes up.

>remove
Baudet will chase them away.

Baudet has the talent to make people enthusiastic about politics. Geert was very low energy this year.

Checkin them digits OP

>vote geert

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

"Hillary has 99% chance of winning"

>kek

Sure seems like it

Not sure.
Some polls said Wilders profited more, others say that Rutte did.
We will have to see.

How the fuck is it possible that VVD has this stupid amount of votes

It might have. There will be people who think Rutte did a good job of not escalating but everone saw the rioting roaches last weekend, which helps Geert.

Looks like it. We can't be certain until all they have counted all the votes.

This is an exit poll from just 1 municipality and does not say anything at all about the rest of the country.

Geert will get 94% of the vote the rest are muslims checkem

geert will win

Hopefully the high turnout means people who sit on the sidelines have had enough of this shit with Turks and vote right wing

Yes, and he wants to "stop the homeopathic dilution of the Dutch population"

I've heard that's the case too. Apparently Rutte stood up to Erdowank a little and people made the mistake of thinking he has balls. Everyone who isn't a cuck knows full well that, if he wins, he will get on his knees and apologise

Vote PVV or FvD, make keks habben

>VVD 34 zetels
>Art1kel 1 zetel
>DENK 1 zetel
I fucking hope not

Im on my way to vote FvD now

It's in Heemskerk only, so not a representative sample. Might just be a VVD-gemeente.

SGP always gets ~3 seats for example, here they have 0.

How's The Netherlands when it comes to A: internet, B: privacy and C: drug laws?

Wondering what the best European country would be to move to, genuinely curious.

Nah, it's probably going to be around 30 seats, don't trust the (((polls)))

Would be sad if they get in

Makes sense. Fucking hell that had me a bit scared.

DAY OF THE TULIP
DAY OF THE WINDMILL
DAY OF THE DAM

WHEN

Who else /Bosma/ here? The madman was quite busy setting a mosque on fire today.

Geert gaat niets klaar maken, wonderboy baudet gaat z'n zettels opslurpen

Thats based on heemskerk sample. Probably old money that always voted vvd

DAY OF THE ROACH DEINFESTATION

Yeah we've all known that for weeks now. We're trying to get /onzejongens/ in there so they can build a real platform and succeed when Rutte III inevitably collapses.

DENK will take at least 2 seats.

You have 10 seconds to explain why you didn't vote for Basisinkomenpartij for sweet NEETbux

Possibly because nice weather made everyone in Amsterdam come out to vote. Record turnouts apparently.

Plus the wagecucks haven't all checked in to vote yet and they are a little less likely to be left leaning dribblers

Fuck off, we're full.

I'm really, really curious how many seats FvD is going to get. The tv media keeps downplaying/ignoring them but they have the biggest social media presence out of all the party's. Can you imagine how hard it would be for the VVD/CDA to make a coalition if PVV becomes the biggest party and FvD gets 10+ seats? We'll be in chaos for months.

>drug laws
weed = legal
shrooms (actually truffles) = legal

/Bosma/ is fucking gebaseerd. Had een video van 'm maar kan hem nu niet vinden.

>GroenLinks below PvdA
JUST

>internet
Among the fastest in the world, unless you live outside the cities

>privacy
Not as bad as the UK, but not good either

>drug laws
Decriminalized weed retail sales and parliament passed a proposal to regulate production recently.

Dutchland is best land.

ik heb sinds gisteren ochtend geen nieuws gevolgd

is er nog ietrs gebeurd

They opened the bins before voting ended.

Good. They won't be able to ignore PVV that way.

Yeah but rightwing doesn't necessarily means geert of FvD like the germ user here
pointed out rutte is "right" too

Public sex is legal in Amsterdam so long as you're a certain number of feet away from children.

Top fucking kek

which is weird because LSD is safer than shrooms

I thought PVV had at least 30% in the polls? Why are dutchanons now saying PVV will only get 12%?

Give me a link to watch the results pour in, Dutchbros, alsjeblieft.
I was sleeping when Trump won, this time, I want to witness the liberation of the Netherlands.

Ja, de lavendelrevolutie staat voor de deur.

Please tay elect Geert
plz
plz

This is allowed in cases like this.

Just got off work. On my way to vote now. Will vote FvD. High energy!

>randstad

I'm from neighboring Beverwijk and it's a typical middle-lower class village with fairly high amounts of kebab.

This is not representative. Too "randstad" to vote PVV but too lower class to vote left.

what time are the results coming, dutch bros?

Fucking bum

inb4 the american spams this thread again

Shills and (exit) polls are all over the place. Disregard until at least 2200 tonight

I don't know. Why don't you tell me why you are trying to demoralize everyone in this thread Germant*rk?

vote or die

Because Geert has been an idiot for rather giving interviews to Rebel Media instead of the Dutch press.

>Believing polls ever

In recent history we've been pretty cucked as a nation and I fear most normies have indeed fallen for Rutte's tough guy act

>this picture again

American know surprisingly little about our election system.

Sadly, Wilders winning doesn't mean he's suddenly in charge, he really needs to get #1, #2 means he gets cucked out of every coalition big time.

Go for it my weed smoking swamp-German friends.

Vote Wilders. It's not a solution, but it is a beginning.

Echt Walgelijk als Rutte meer dan 29 zetels krijgt. Heb iedereen geprobeerd over te halen niet op VVD te stemmen. Wat een dom volk in dit land.

Net terug van stemmen
/Theo/cratie wanneer

Kek

It's like your system is engineered to ruin any substantial chance at change. Possibly on purpose?

Its mostly the americans who make up high numbers, same goes for germany/AfD

americans on this board are fucking deluded

I'm so incredibly excited aaaa
I made my mom vote PVV

I'm not hollandt*rk. I'm just asking why dutcht*rks are saying Geert can only get 10%?

Asscher keihard in z'n asbak geneukt door Wilders
Asscher keihard in z'n asbak geneukt door Roemer
Maar vooral dat Thierry Baudet nogmaals heeft gemeld dat Nederlanders verdund worden, alleen zei hij dit keer niet homeopathisch. Geen media erover gehoord.

Beter dan groenlinks en PVDA in ieder geval.

Ga niet van die ene poll uit die de VVD 37 zetels geeft. Het is een stuk krapper tusen de VVD en PVV.

feels like that
we have seemingly always sailed a more moderate course consistently and it brought us a lot of great things desu

>everyone who disagrees with me is stupid

goed bezig

Voted for FvD a few hours ago. I initially wanted to vote for PVV but I'm not a fan of the rest of his policies.

How does healthcare work over there? In the UK we've got the NHS so I can pretty much walk into a hospital, get seen and treated, then walk out with medication a few days later without needing to show any ID whatsoever. And of course it's free.

Does NL have a similar system?

I'm not trying to brag or anything I promise, I'm just wondering how it all works over there because I have an incurable health condition so obviously knowing if I'd need to cough up a shit ton of money for medication is a big deal. Thank you anons.

They'll get 5